Hunter eyes

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Can you have nct and have hunter eyes? Are hunter eyes just hooded eyes or do they need to be pct? Wondering about surgery but going to look like an alien...looking like an alien is good though?

^ not really nct but you get the idea

no, hunter eyes are about shape. shape matters much more than tilt:
masculine slayer eyes
steven-kelly-4.jpg
MV5BMjA4MzMzNDM5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ0MDk0NDM@._V1_.jpg

beta boy cuck eyes
spc86qdmeegg7lyicket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Richard_Hungwell and Kingkellz
no, hunter eyes are about shape. shape matters much more than tilt:
masculine slayer eyes
steven-kelly-4.jpg
MV5BMjA4MzMzNDM5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ0MDk0NDM@._V1_.jpg

beta boy cuck eyes
spc86qdmeegg7lyicket
I thought pct was neccesasary for hunter eyes? What type of eyes should I try for when I see taban?

I thought pct was neccesasary for hunter eyes? What type of eyes should I try for when I see taban?
i mean obviously pct is much more preferable and nct is worse but as you can see by the pics i posted, the guys with nct have hunter eyes whereas the guy with pct i posted has beta cuck eyes because shape is most important. lower lid retraction and orbital decompression for the hunter shape/compactness, and canthoplasty will get you the canthal tilt

i mean obviously pct is much more preferable and nct is worse but as you can see by the pics i posted, the guys with nct have hunter eyes whereas the guy with pct i posted has beta cuck eyes because shape is most important. lower lid retraction and orbital decompression for the hunter shape/compactness, and canthoplasty will get you the canthal tilt
I want Julian Edelman eye tier. That change in my eye area would be pretty drastic lmao. So it’s possible to take nct to pct?

I want Julian Edelman eye tier. That change in my eye area would be pretty drastic lmao. So it’s possible to take nct to pct?
yes taban does canthoplasty for that

All his results don’t look like they took nct to pct though. Most are still nct
shayan-before-and-after-1a-mn.jpg
Los-Angeles-Eyelid-Corner-Surgery-1.jpg
Cat-Eye-Surgery-Los-Angeles-1.jpg

these people canthal tilt seem to improve a lot. even if you dont straight up get pct it will still improve it which is better than nothing. having a way better shape is worth it, and having slight nct is still way better than having worse nct

shayan-before-and-after-1a-mn.jpg
Los-Angeles-Eyelid-Corner-Surgery-1.jpg
Cat-Eye-Surgery-Los-Angeles-1.jpg

these people canthal tilt seem to improve a lot. even if you dont straight up get pct it will still improve it which is better than nothing. having a way better shape is worth it, and having slight nct is still way better than having worse nct
True none of them really had nct to begin with though. You’d think he’d be able to give them complete nct. Don’t know how nct happens but god damn that’s a huge cuck fail. I’d rather be 5’7 with slayer hunter eyes than 6’3 cucked nct

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
yes they do
No. The first guy has above average but not hunter eye area, and the second guy has shit eyes.
Good shape, width, tilt and hooding is what makes a hunter eye area. You don't need hunter eyes to look good neccesarily but they look Dom

True none of them really had nct to begin with though. You’d think he’d be able to give them complete nct. Don’t know how nct happens but god damn that’s a huge cuck fail. I’d rather be 5’7 with slayer hunter eyes than 6’3 cucked nct
it's your orbital shape. since the canthal tilt is connected to bones he can change it somewhat but not completely since he's just lifting skin not rotating your orbitals
No. The first guy has above average but not hunter eye area, and the second guy has shit eyes.
Good shape, width, tilt and hooding is what makes a hunter eye area. You don't need hunter eyes to look good neccesarily but they look Dom
shape and width is which makes hunter eyes. they dont have to be pct or fully hooded those are good features but it's 100% shape. if you have compact orbitals that give that massculine shape then they are hunter eyes. i mean there's not an official definition on them so that's just my opinion vs yours, i'll just go with compact masculine looking eyes = hunter eyes and if you disagree then that's fine. prime james franco was a universal sex symbol so i think his "shit eyes" work well for him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and didntreadlol
it's your orbital shape. since the canthal tilt is connected to bones he can change it somewhat but not completely since he's just lifting skin not rotating your orbitals

shape and width is which makes hunter eyes. they dont have to be pct or fully hooded those are good features but it's 100% shape. if you have compact orbitals that give that massculine shape then they are hunter eyes. i mean there's not an official definition on them so that's just my opinion vs yours, i'll just go with compact masculine looking eyes = hunter eyes and if you disagree then that's fine. prime james franco was a universal sex symbol so i think his "shit eyes" work well for him
How do you know your orbital shape?

In this video at 3:35, you can see the TikTok girl fawning over all these NYC chads, and a surprising number of them have NCT...NCT confirmed not a death sentence?

Clint Eastwood has them

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Pct gives you a more intimidating look
Clint Eastwood has them
Pct gives you more intimidating look. I used male models who had pct on tinder experiments or even just pct not hunter eyes and they got matches within the day. I used Greg white chocolate jackson and he got 4 matches within an ho ur