Hunter Eyes

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Hunter eyes have many characteristics:

1) Vertically compact and horizontally long.

2) Minimal to no upper eyelid exposure.

3) Thick eyebrows that align with the tilt of the eye.

4) Positive canthal tilt.

5) Good under eye support.

6) Upper eye hooding.

Examples:

821FBCDE D471 4B3D BACB 840C7A0B3E05

5B397E5B 677A 4FA1 B5BE E50F13589395

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BradAniston, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Bro you don’t have hunter eyes yours are just average
You lack angularity and a strong brow
you also have a foid eyebrow shape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 1934 and 19 others
DeadlyAlertFlee size restricted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 000, Mr.cope and 10 others
12 hours and you’re still posting about this

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344, 000 and 8 others
Bro you don’t have hunter eyes yours are just average
You lack angularity and a strong brow
you also have a foid eyebrow shape

They have a little arch. Other than that they’re good. Pretty low set, thick, positive tilt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheEndHasNoEnd, BigBoy and 13 others
They have a little arch. Other than that they’re good. Pretty low set, thick, positive tilt.
you lack hooding , not enough under eye support , still good tho , not enough positive canthal tilt and eyelashes are bad too for the striking effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
these are not hunter eyes tho. why add them to the list?

They are. The PFLH ratio is 3.3. Almost no upper eyelid exposure. Good hooding.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It’s too hunter I’m sorry bro
You’ll probably die from fear if you saw the front
I was talking to someone else. Feel free to post yours though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5385, CrazyFitLover and 2 others
They are. The PFLH ratio is 3.3. Almost no upper eyelid exposure. Good hooding.
Hooding is not good tbh. Those eyes lack essential bone structure and you can see it because eyebrows are arched. They are average eyes. Maybe above average if they had nice color to them. Nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Mr.cope
Im very close if aint for my nct and negative tilted eyebrows

you lack hooding , not enough under eye support , still good tho , not enough positive canthal tilt and eyelashes are bad too for the striking effect

I have hooding, just not all over the upper eyelid. I plan on getting upper eyelid filler. The upper eye support is fine. If you’re referring to the lower lid not being high enough, a retraction can fix that. The positive canthal tilt is fine. Thick eyelashes are not required for hunter eyes

Hooding is not good tbh. Those eyes lack essential bone structure and you can see it because eyebrows are arched. They are average eyes. Maybe above average if they had nice color to them. Nothing special

Essential bone structure? They’re vertically compact and horizontally long, the basis for hunter eyes. Hooding is above average but not ideal. Filler can fix that. The eyebrow arch is minimal, thick enough that it’s not a failo.

Can asians have hunter eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5385
Thick eye lids upper and lower are a problem. Can I think them out and get rid of my top ones? Is there a cosmetic surgery for this?

Essential bone structure? They’re vertically compact and horizontally long, the basis for hunter eyes. Hooding is above average but not ideal. Filler can fix that. The eyebrow arch is minimal, thick enough that it’s not a failo.
Ye, no essential bone structure. If you take a side profile picture, you will see you lack that your orbital bone doesn't pop out. Horizontal look is caused by increased fat storage in the face (it will be lost when you decide to become leaner, or you will lose it once you grow older since it could be baby fat). Even with all that considered, the shape of an eye is not the same as a hunter eye. It's almond shaped. That's why I still think those eyes are average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5385 and Mr.cope
hunter eyes: hooded, pct, strong eyebrows

new-york-ny-usa-10th-sep-2015-tyson-ballou-at-arrivals-for-the-daily-F23Y40.jpg
f85fe83a7f255d4cd0023afed23beeac.jpg

The right is a morph with bone hooding

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
Ye, no essential bone structure. If you take a side profile picture, you will see you lack that your orbital bone doesn't pop out. Horizontal look is caused by increased fat storage in the face (it will be lost when you decide to become leaner, or you will lose it once you grow older since it could be baby fat). Even with all that considered, the shape of an eye is not the same as a hunter eye. It's almond shaped. That's why I still think those eyes are average.

Brow prominence isn’t a big deal. Mine is slightly above average. The most important thing is that the orbits are vertically compact and horizontally along, which mine are.

Brow prominence isn’t a big deal. Mine is slightly above average. The most important thing is that the orbits are vertically compact and horizontally along, which mine are.
I have very similar eye structure to yours, and I can tell you that your or my eyes are not hunter eyes. I lost 5kg in past few weeks, and noticed that by hooding went away a bit. It's a nice cope though. I once thought I had hunter eyes too, xD

I have very similar eye structure to yours, and I can tell you that your or my eyes are not hunter eyes. I lost 5kg in past few weeks, and noticed that by hooding went away a bit. It's a nice cope though. I once thought I had hunter eyes too, xD

Post a front shot.

You're quite the narcissist

maybe u will read it too late cause of sleepy sleepy.
i need u to post my eye area here, tell this coping nigger that his eyes get brutally mogged by mine:
screenshot_2020-06-24-23-44-57-jpg.473608

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6475

I mog you in PFLH.

@Latebloomer10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
My PFLH mogs yours. You have better holding though, assuming you’re not squinting (your eyebrow tilt looks a bit fake).
idk what all that shit means. I just know that my eyes are not hunter, and neither are yours. Hunter eyes are extremely rare and are caused by bone only. Everything else is cope

I saw it. I mog him in PFLH. He has better hooding, assuming he’s not squinting (his eyebrow tilt looks a bit fake).

idk what all that shit means. I just know that my eyes are not hunter, and neither are yours. Hunter eyes are extremely rare and are caused by bone only. Everything else is cope

It means my eyes are horizontally longer and more vertically compact.

Good substantive response.

It means my eyes are horizontally longer and more vertically compact.
ok but still not hunter. you are missing the point here. Our eyes are very similar in the way that fat is stored. I assume you still have a bit of baby fat that will soon disappear.