HYALURON PEN (and fillers)? experiences?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Does the HYALURON PEN work well?

It appears maybe safer then fillers, since one seems can't hit the vessel so easily (causing the possible blindness)
It appears alot cheaper as well.
Any good information about it? Or experience?

I see they cost here in a webshop about 150 for the HYALURON PEN. And for the ampulls 5 for 25 euros.
Example of how much it costs in aliexpress: Is like less then 50 for the pen and 25 dollars for like 20 ampulls.

Alot cheaper then doctor doing fillers with needle.

• +1
Reactions: far336, anti caking agents, RAITEIII and 1 other person
this is sad
looksmaxxing while out of prime

JFL
you can become easily blind if you inject in the wrong spot
also results wont be nearly as good as they would have been from an expirienced Doc

I'm just looking up studies atm. I post what I find and the links here already. Pretty promising/great results so far, i see from these studies as I'm looking them up.

"CONCLUSION: Pneumatic injections of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid improved skin TEWL, texture, pores, and wrinkles."

"he patients' acne scar grade improved from 2 to 1 in the first case, and 3 to 2 in the second case, based on independent physician assessment. Patient degree of satisfaction was similar to the physicians' assessment. No significant adverse events were noted. We conclude that pneumatic injection technology to deliver HA to the tissue is an effective and safe method for improving acne scars, even in patients with dark complexion."

"three female patients with extensive upper lip rhytidosis (aka wrinkles/lines) were successfully treated with kinetic energy-based injections of hyaluronic acid. "

"he injection pressure and volume did not correlate with the degree of collagen synthesis "
"Collagen formation is more prominent 2 months post-hyaluronic acid injection than after 1 month when using a needle-free pneumatic injection device."

"Pneumatic injection of HA under high pressure provides a safe, well-tolerated and effective method for improving the appearance of wrinkles on the face, neck, chest, and dorsal hands. Improvement can be seen as early as 1 month and as long as 18 months after treatment."
"Treatment of the face and neck reduced the mean Fitzpatrick-Goldman Wrinkle Classification score by 39.4 and 30.4%, respectively, representing a full wrinkle class improvement. "
"CONCLUSIONS: Pneumatic injection of HA under high pressure provides a safe, well-tolerated and effective method for improving the appearance of wrinkles on the face, neck, chest, and dorsal hands. Improvement can be seen as early as 1 month and as long as 18 months after treatment."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Leforrt3000 and I'mme
fillers work pretty well, overall.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and anti caking agents