Hyper masculine vs pretty boy

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
I know this has been discussed constantly, but I think the terms are not defined and that leads to pointless discussion.

Hypermasculine does not mean bad fat pad distribution, small lips, receding hairline, etc. Hypermaesthetic or hyper masculine means extremely dimorphic bone structure (wide chin, bossed glabella, bowed zygomatic arch) plus the “pretty” traits such as youthful fat pads, full lips, thick and dense hair, etc.

Masculine Pretty boy refers to the above traits but not an extremely dimorphic bone structure (narrower chin, smoother forehead, less bowed zygomatic arch). Some dimorphic traits, but not completely.

Good examples of hypermaesthetic and masculine pretty boy are Momoa and Pitt:

Vs:

What has most appeal in your view (you can differentiate based on age group)?

ofc hypermasc

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, WideZygos, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
this is not hyper masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, The giga incel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
It depends on the situation and demographic.
14-20 year old girls will obviously prefer pretty boy. KPOP fans, girls who are into anime and that kind of stuff also probably prefer pretty boy.

But generally speaking, the masculine type should mog pretty boy 99% of the time. Imagine a pretty boy standing next to a masculine Chad. - You get the idea.

no ones gonna turn down mamoa
No but if they could pick between Pitt or Momoa I’m sure most younger girls would take Pitt.

It depends on the situation and demographic.
14-20 year old girls will obviously prefer pretty boy. KPOP fans, girls who are into anime and that kind of stuff also probably prefer pretty boy.

But generally speaking, the masculine type should mog pretty boy 99% of the time. Imagine a pretty boy standing next to a masculine Chad. - You get the idea.
Agreed. Also important to keep in mind that lots of pretty boy or feminine traits are more aesthetically ideal. Narrow chin, for example, is part of ideal facial fifths. Short nose is ideal golden ratio. Pitt has both these traits.

I prefer be Pitt type, he was a pretty boy and became masculine with age

Why? I know lots of them who say Momoa looks scary and weird.

Masculinity is important, but it also suggests traits of aggressiveness, selfishness, and deception. Girls want a protector and a caretaker, not a caveman.

Also it’s important to differentiate between relationships and one night stands. Pitt probably wins for relationship, Momoa for one night stand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Would you say this is hypermasculine or mascuoine prettyboy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-182935_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-182935_Instagram.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_20210107-182908_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-182908_Instagram.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 190
Mamoa, Pitt looks like a faggot in those two first pics lol

Those pictures aren’t very good but based on what I can see I wouldn’t put him in either. Looks like a relatively average guy.

What the hell? Mamoa has quite a NCT lol.
Still chad tho, the rest of him is great looking

Jason momoa doesn't look hyper masculine in those pics. Rich piana is a prime example of hyper masculine in my opinion

Those pictures aren’t very good but based on what I can see I wouldn’t put him in either. Looks like a relatively average guy.
Hes good looking maybe you ment hes average in terms of masculinity

What the hell? Mamoa has quite a NCT lol.
Still chad tho, the rest of him is great looking
Neutral canthal tilt or closer to neutral canthal tilt is a masculine dimorphic trait as it is due to a higher nasal bridge. High degree of PCT is commonly found in women due to lower nasal bridges.

Neutral canthal tilt or closer to neutral canthal tilt is a masculine dimorphic trait as it is due to a higher nasal bridge. High degree of PCT is commonly found in women due to lower nasal bridges.
Is that why asians tend to have pct cuz of low nasal bridge?

Jason momoa doesn't look hyper masculine in those pics. Rich piana is a prime example of hyper masculine in my opinion
Hypermaesthetic which means good proportions (piana lacks that), hyper masculine bone structure (momoa has a more masculine bone structure), youthful and feminine traits such as good fat pad distribution, thick and dense hair, and full, larger lips (piana lacks these as well).

Is that why asians tend to have pct cuz of low nasal bridge?
Haven’t researched it enough but it’s possible. Asians definitely tend to have smaller, less projected nasal bridges, but I’m not sure about lower.

Hes good looking maybe you ment hes average in terms of masculinity
Can’t see much of his face but his features and bone structure look relatively average for a male (no outstanding masculine or feminine traits). His proportions are hard to see but they look generally good/acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Haven’t researched it enough but it’s possible. Asians definitely tend to have smaller, less projected nasal bridges, but I’m not sure about lower.
After a few minutes of research it seems that way.

I meant negative canthal tilt

I meant negative canthal tilt
He doesn’t have negative can that tilt. The lateral portion of his upper eyelid seems to have some sort of muscle issue which causes it to sag and cover the lateral portion of his eye, which may make his canthal tilt seem negative, but it’s not. Hard to have NCT when you have very high set cheekbones.

Masculine and handsome. The beard is neat and masculine. He is confident in his masculinity, since he maintains his body hair. Intrinsically, women prefer dominant, confident masculine men that take charge. Women don’t respect yes men that do what they want. Never shave off your body hair. If a woman asks you to tell her that she must want a boy. Men never follow the orders of a woman.

wow momoa is conk eyed af. If his eyes were aligned properly he'd have short ipd

I know this has been discussed constantly, but I think the terms are not defined and that leads to pointless discussion.

Hypermasculine does not mean bad fat pad distribution, small lips, receding hairline, etc. Hypermaesthetic or hyper masculine means extremely dimorphic bone structure (wide chin, bossed glabella, bowed zygomatic arch) plus the “pretty” traits such as youthful fat pads, full lips, thick and dense hair, etc.

Masculine Pretty boy refers to the above traits but not an extremely dimorphic bone structure (narrower chin, smoother forehead, less bowed zygomatic arch). Some dimorphic traits, but not completely.

Good examples of hypermaesthetic and masculine pretty boy are Momoa and Pitt:
View attachment 916573View attachment 916574
View attachment 916575
Vs:

View attachment 916578View attachment 916579View attachment 916580
What has most appeal in your view (you can differentiate based on age group)?
Momoa isnt hyper masculine but Momoa