'Hypergamy doesn't exist.'

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
I match girls that like my face, we seem to hit it off through chat and they literally refuse to meetup without beforehand knowing how tall I am.
'Hey I think you are really cool and would love to go on a date with you. But first I really need to know: How tall are you?'
How is that not the most clear proof of female hypergamy lmao.
nicolas cage laughing GIF

Imagine matching a girl: She's good-looking, you have a fun/flirty conversation, but before you meetup you want to know how big her tits are.

'Oh only 70C's? Nah I guess were not going on a date then'

No man said that ever.

And don't give me this 'real life is different' bullshit. Clubs/Bars/Parties/Festivals in my experience have just as strict, if not stricter demands on looks. Trying to chat with a woman you don't know is experienced as 'intimidating' by women. The amount of faces of utter disgust I have received in public is astounding.

Atleast with matches on dating apps you know they are not completely disgusted by your face before you talk to them.

Tbh it's over for you if you are below 6PSL, meaning it's also over for me. Time to kms and reincarnationmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 8461 and 10 others
1qu48ytyr7651

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, magnificentcel, alriodai and 7 others
I match girls that like my face, we seem to hit it off through chat and they literally refuse to meetup without beforehand knowing how tall I am.
'Hey I think you are really cool and would love to go on a date with you. But first I really need to know: How tall are you?'
How is that not the most clear proof of female hypergamy lmao.

Imagine matching a girl: She's good-looking, you have a fun/flirty conversation, but before you meetup you want to know how big her tits are.

'Oh only 70C's? Nah I guess were not going on a date then'

No man said that ever.

And don't give me this 'real life is different' bullshit. Clubs/Bars/Parties/Festivals in my experience have just as strict, if not stricter demands on looks. Trying to chat with a woman you don't know is experienced as 'intimidating' by women. The amount of faces of utter disgust I have received in public is astounding.

Atleast with matches on dating apps you know they are not completely disgusted by your face before you talk to them.

Tbh it's over for you if you are 6PSL, meaning it's also over for me. Time to kms and reincarnationmax.
It doesn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 8461, Lmao and 2 others
ur 5psl you have it better than most

• +1
How tall are you

• +1
*Slams desk* *windows noise*
What a fucking liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little, liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little LIAR, dude. Holy shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude. Literally lying, STILL LYING

• +1
*Slams desk* *windows noise*
What a fucking liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little, liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little LIAR, dude. Holy shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude. Literally lying, STILL LYING
hu?

Its over for us manlets. It never even began.