Hypnosis and visual stimuli

I

Immanuel

Iron
I constructed a dreamboard which is essentially a visualisation of all of my goals. How I want to look, how I want to spend my time, how much I wish to earn, material possession, academic achievements, etc.

The next thing I did was hypnotise myself. Sounds ridiculous, I know. I just told myself that something was going to happen (my eyelids would grow heavy, I would fall into a deep sleep and then convince myself that I was 1. An amazing person in every possible way. 2. I was a multibillionaire but my gains have not yet arrived in my bank account) which in turn produced the effect. Extreme version of fake it til you make it? I don't know how I feel about deluding myself but I figure that once I get good at it I can exert influence on others just as easily. Which should be morally problematic, but that waits to be seen.

I'm going to keep doing this every morning and I'll report back on how much success it's brought to my life. [Based on a Louis Theroux documentary ngl, it's a good watch tbh.]

Cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Incel tier looks hypnotises his way into vaginas:

Watch the full documentary tbh
It's an effective way to counteract negative thoughts so yeah it's a solid cope for incels and it may even lead to ascension

Incels should learn hypnosis to seduce women

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
over for hypnosiscels