[Hypocrisy] You can't be upset over feminist shaming age gaps/liking 17 years as "pedo", and then come up with your own arbitrary pedo definition.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I'm sure most people here have heard about the "call me carson" situation. he went after a 17 year old and many people called it pedo. People here were all against the hysteria and said it wasn't pedo.

The problem is that many of these same people, if they heard about some old man liking a 13 year old, would also call him a "pedo"

The problem is, BOTH ARE INCORRECT

The true definition of pedophilia is a PREFERENCE FOR PREPUBESCENTS. When you start to redefine it as you see fit, you open the floodgates so the feminists can say shit such as "liking anyone under 21 is pedo". I'm sure all of you people here like high schoolers, but not prepubescents, and wouldn't wanna be called pedos. Since that is the case, you're simply a hypocrite if you would call a man liking a 13 year old a "pedo".

@Edmund_Kemper @mulattomaxxer @Proex @alexjones @MoeZart

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Lmao, Mongrelcel and 9 others
But muh special pleading fallacy.

Chris Hansen arrested someone for meeting a 15 year old and he’s 18. Comments defended the 18 year old man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yonmaxxed, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
But muh special pleading fallacy.

Chris Hansen arrested someone for meeting a 15 year old and he’s 18. Comments defended the 18 year old man
That’s legal. It’s over for low IQ fags :feelsuhh:

why yes i like underage girls how could you tell
1000.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
It depends my guy

i think the term your looking for is "goalpost moving"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
depends where one lives. age of consent laws vary in many different areas
Not really. It’s 14 or 15 for virtually all European countries and even lower in shit world countries. In America it’s fine if one of them is a minority as long as they are within four years of age.

Not really. It’s 14 or 15 for virtually all European countries and even lower in shit world countries. In America it’s fine if one of them is a minority as long as they are within four years of age.
no, in many american states the 18 year old would be prosecuted for hooking up with a 15 year old.

Why does this topic bother you so much

Best thing to do is date 18 year olds tbh. They’re still young. Theyre prime. No need for younger ones.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why does this topic bother you so much

austrianvirgin

𝔼𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕒𝕕​

JoinedApr 18, 2020Posts8,130Reputation14,490Time online94d 21h 50m
Best thing to do is date 18 year olds tbh. They’re still young. Theyre prime. No need for younger ones.
have fun with roastie pussy

austrianvirgin

𝔼𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕒𝕕​

Retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4612

austrianvirgin

𝔼𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕒𝕕​

Alright
What about it
Not like your happy

Was a genuine question

Why does this guy keep defending pedos. Must be a Pedomaxxer

• +1
I think pedo has a skewed meaning now, to most people it means having a younger preference even if it may be legal.

Similar to how you will just get called incel for not having traditional opinions by normies.

I'd personally wouldn't date a 17 year old in my 20s as i was a cringe weirdo in my teens, I'd like to think I'm more mature now

Its the law you can’t do anything about it. Either move or give up. It’s a waste of time to be angry about it. 18 year olds are hot as fuck and if they like you, you’ll be happy as fuck.

• Love it
I think pedo has a skewed meaning now, to most people it means having a younger preference even if it may be legal.

Similar to how you will just get called incel for not having traditional opinions by normies.

I'd personally wouldn't date a 17 year old in my 20s as i was a cringe weirdo in my teens, I'd like to think I'm more mature now
you think it does? no it definitely does

have fun with blown out roastie pussy btw

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Pinkwell is drunk again

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 4612
Its the law you can’t do anything about it. Either move or give up. It’s a waste of time to be angry about it. 18 year olds are hot as fuck and if they like you, you’ll be happy as fuck.
its a waste of time to post on this forum. does that mean you should stop posting on this forum?

Why did you post my username and join date post rep ratio etc?
You didnt even answer my question
to answer your question, its because even within this blackpill community, where people are supposed to grasp the truth, they can't seem to understand the truth about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
you think it does? no it definitely does

have fun with blown out roastie pussy btw
It's not even on the basis of attraction, I don't even relate to teenagers anymore

to answer your question, its because even within this blackpill community, where people are supposed to grasp the truth, they can't seem to understand the truth about this
They are retarded teenagers with an average age of 16 of course they dont understand it. Its like explaining a toddler In-Depth physics.

its a waste of time to post on this forum. does that mean you should stop posting on this forum?
Muh JB muh JB muh JB

You said they check you out all the time you must be good looking, stop rotting and do something about it

• Love it
They are retarded teenagers with an average age of 16 of course they dont understand it. Its like explaining a toddler In-Depth physics.
you have a point tbh. however this is also the only place i can talk about my thoughts on this topic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Muh JB muh JB muh JB

You said they check you out all the time you must be good looking, stop rotting and do something about it
nigga why you acting so cucked?

Long term relationships will typically only last if you both have common interests/ goals
retard iq

long term relationships are much more likely to last when the girl is a virgin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7521
Bah this guy just wants to fuck JBS. Like stop trying to justify it and get over it cause you don’t want to feel awful when you molest.

• +1
Bah this guy just wants to fuck JBS. Like stop trying to justify it and get over it cause you don’t want to feel awful when you molest.
why don't you get over it and stop posting in my thread?

nice strawman faggot
Go outside and ascend instead of rotting. You‘re the only one who can change your sexless situation. You’re normie and 6 foot and you’ve never had a gf. Guys with those stats can easily get gf‘s I see it all the time. You’re literally gonna kill yourself at 30 if you keep doing this.

• Love it
Go outside and ascend instead of rotting. You‘re the only one who can change your sexless situation. You’re normie and 6 foot and you’ve never had a gf. Guys with those stats can easily get gf‘s I see it all the time. You’re literally gonna kill yourself at 30 if you keep doing this.
i dont want a fat slut

I'm sure most people here have heard about the "call me carson" situation. he went after a 17 year old and many people called it pedo. People here were all against the hysteria and said it wasn't pedo.

The problem is that many of these same people, if they heard about some old man liking a 13 year old, would also call him a "pedo"

The problem is, BOTH ARE INCORRECT

The true definition of pedophilia is a PREFERENCE FOR PREPUBESCENTS. When you start to redefine it as you see fit, you open the floodgates so the feminists can say shit such as "liking anyone under 21 is pedo". I'm sure all of you people here like high schoolers, but not prepubescents, and wouldn't wanna be called pedos. Since that is the case, you're simply a hypocrite if you would call a man liking a 13 year old a "pedo".

@Edmund_Kemper @mulattomaxxer @Proex @alexjones @MoeZart
@Deliciadecu thoughts?

good points in there tbh

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vLotus and Deleted member 4612