Hypothetically if I had stacy sister, how could I hypothetically use her to scam simps?

Deleted member 8461

Deleted member 8461

Equinox
hypothetically preferred in a legal way but maybe if you want to post hypothetical non legal ways you could hypothetically

hypothetically preferred in a legal way but maybe if you want to post hypothetical non legal ways you could hypothetically
Ask her to have sex cuz she is Stacy

Jk um maybe tell her your plan honestly then use those pics and if all else fails peek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Luke LLL, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
If you have a good relationship you guys could have fun getting money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
When I read the word "hypothetically" all I can think is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, jellyfish, ShineBright and 15 others
Spy cams for content or rope.

Or well is she willing to help u?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Lorsss and Deleted member 8461
Spy cams for content or rope.

Or well is she willing to help u?
yes i've been blackpilling her since forever and it was her idea

If I had a thicc stacy sister I'd have already raped her till her bits fell out. Sistercels are fakecels.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Celexawer, BigBoy and 3 others
a lot of girls are open to this. i used to run a findom account with my friends sisters pics and sold my ex roommates feet pics. if its your sister though kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SoyGune and Deleted member 6512
If she's underage that's fucked for you to do it. If she's over age, just cut her in on the deal and both of you can profit. You do the heavily lifting with conversations and she draws them in with the pics. If she's good looking simps will pay for conversations, feet pics, suggestive pics, etc. Don't do nudes if you're planning on showing her face unless you want to be blackmailed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Kristin
If she's underage that's fucked for you to do it. If she's over age, just cut her in on the deal and both of you can profit. You do the heavily lifting with conversations and she draws them in with the pics. If she's good looking simps will pay for conversations, feet pics, suggestive pics, etc. Don't do nudes if you're planning on showing her face unless you want to be blackmailed.
she's not underage and it was her idea. she's blackpilled and wants money

Easy tbh, buy tiktok lights, make a tiktok and instagram with slutty pics/videos. Post every day and post stories every couple hours. Don’t reveal too much in the pics and vids to keep people wondering. Make a tinder and set the mileage to 100, include the insta, along with something like “not on here much hmu on insta tho.” acquire followers like mad. Do the same with Yubo, Bunble, all the dating apps because simps galore. Post her TikToks and insta pics on the subreddits like tiktokthots. Also 4chan, tumblr, every social media site with simps. Pretty soon you should be approaching the tens of thousands of followers, ask people to collab, story for story with fellow “influencers” who have followers in the 5 digits. Grow the page, wait until you’re at max popularity, start an onlyfans.

I know because I did it firsthand with a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and IdiAmin
Create a fake instagram account located in United States (or another english speaking country) with her pictures and sell her foot pics, socks and underwear to perverts online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, BigBoy and RoundHouse
Create a fake instagram account located in United States (or another english speaking country) with her pictures and sell her foot pics, socks and underwear to perverts online
You sound like you have experience...

You can use her by hooking her up with me

It's easy for women to scam simps, especially when the girl is hot, they just have to ask for money in their tinder bio or ask for money from their matches and some of them will take the bait.

The problem with most women is that even if they know they have that power, they never take full advantage of it or if they do, they never save any money, they just waste it, then one day they become too old to scam simps and it's too late.

Nowadays, a woman could make enough money to retire after a few years of scamming simps, but they choose to work instead, it's laughable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Lorsss
It's easy for women to scam simps, especially when the girl is hot, they just have to ask for money in their tinder bio or ask for money from their matches and some of them will take the bait.

The problem with most women is that even if they know they have that power, they never take full advantage of it or if they do, they never save any money, they just waste it, then one day they become too old to scam simps and it's too late.

Nowadays, a woman could make enough money to retire after a few years of scamming simps, but they choose to work instead, it's laughable.
women prefer working everyday rather than having a rich ugly husband who provides for them

We need FBI here.

you could hypothetically but you'd have no dignity and respect for your family

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu
buy a stock of female underwear, pee on it, wait for the urine to dry, then sell to online feticists.

• JFL
Reactions: Kaworu
If you have a good relationship you guys could have fun getting money
Pretty weird having sex with your sister on webcam chat for cash ngl

you could hypothetically but you'd have no dignity and respect for your family
respect and dignity died right after the industrial revolution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Pretty weird having sex with your sister on webcam chat for cash ngl
i didnt mean it like that i meant like you could take videos of her for an onlyfans but ig everyone interpreted my comment wrong lmao