Hypothsis on how to increase facial dimorphism.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Archive from a user from slut hate known as @SODA POP archive done by the ever well known member @Pendejo he made this archive possible

Page 1 of the archive.

Page 2 of the back up archive incase this link ever decides to go er on us.

Page 3 of the archive

Page 4 of the archive

Page 5 of the archive

Page 6 of the archive

Part 7 of the archive

\

Part 8 of the archive.

Part 9 of the archive it is just a hypothetical way to induce dimorphic bone growth.

Adds credence with @CopeAndRope head gear we would need to modify our bones themselves simple cause our bones are not easily malleable this is 1 step towards that

For any 1 interested the source i just have just taken a screen shot incase it goes down

Attachments

• 1575816126728.png
    1575816126728.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, AscendingHero, aussielooksmaxxer2 and 12 others
It basically says inject HGH and take Aromasin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
great stuff bro thank you so much

great stuff bro thank you so much

I will add it to the final completion of the list i have a back up off a quite a few lookism archives they still were on googles cached state the issue was remembering the thread titles name but i remebered i had a thread which had a lot of useful lookism titles which i searched on google i could only get like 2 but 1 was very important it showed what an ante face is it was massive lifefuel.

I legit just need to add this and i have a full looks maxing guide for a normie i'm trying to shill this stuff out their so as many people as possible can get better here and know it only gets worse from know 1 has dead lines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BeestungLipsTheory, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
And then you bonesmash and facepull?

So it in tandem its never gurranteed but its something your the actual mikr Mey of the looks max community

Archive from a user from slut hate known as @SODA POP archive done by the ever well known member @Pendejo he made this archive possible

Page 1 of the archive.

View attachment 186602

View attachment 186604

Page 3 of the archive

View attachment 186606

Page 4 of the archive

View attachment 186607

Page 5 of the archive

View attachment 186609

Page 6 of the archive

View attachment 186610

Part 7 of the archive

\View attachment 186611

Part 8 of the archive.

View attachment 186612

Part 9 of the archive it is just a hypothetical way to induce dimorphic bone growth.

Adds credence with @CopeAndRope head gear we would need to modify our bones themselves simple cause our bones are not easily malleable this is 1 step towards that

For any 1 interested the source i just have just taken a screen shot incase it goes down

Good shit we all finna ascend after money maxxing

And then you bonesmash and facepull?
From my understanding of it you don't bonemash but by manipulating the hormones and androgen receptors you can get a wider face

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and CopeAndRope
What's your take on bonesmashing, does it yield any results?
It can give your bone more mass. It's proved by studies. But don't expect homogenous results by hitting your face with a hammer, more likely you'll have different spots that have higher bone density than others.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 1973 and GoMadAndSTFU
Another banger thread by @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: Thetic, GoMadAndSTFU, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
@looxmakser49 be our lab rat bro

Page 1 of the archive.

View attachment 186602

View attachment 186604

Page 3 of the archive

View attachment 186606

Page 4 of the archive

View attachment 186607

Page 5 of the archive

View attachment 186609

Page 6 of the archive

View attachment 186610

Part 7 of the archive

\View attachment 186611

Part 8 of the archive.

View attachment 186612

Op how about getting more dimorphic eyes, would any of this help with that.

Op how about getting more dimorphic eyes, would any of this help with that.

Traits are usually intercorrelated so it would make sense

What is this lipus thing? Never heard of it

Can someone resume to non englishcel

COPE I took HGH and it ruined my harmony not worth it if you are sacrificing harmony

COPE I took HGH and it ruined my harmony not worth it if you are sacrificing harmony

Let me make this clear in a way you can understand i would burn my own skin if it would increase even 1 psl onto face

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl and Titbot
nothing new, IGF-1 and DHT are synergistic together for facial dimorphism.

currently on Proviron and peptides, for this exact reason.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
@reptiles does this archive disprove FacePulling such Copes Device since you said bones are not easily malleable

@reptiles does this archive disprove FacePulling such Copes Device since you said bones are not easily malleable

No as long as your below a certain age limit and you use all the substances in this thread you should improve just that little bit

Isnt proviron only mildly androgenic

What peptides?

Is slut hate a different forum? Can someone send me the link
Seems like a combo of bonesmashing and the lipus machine could yield interesting results

Last edited:
Is slut hate a different forum? Can someone send me the link
Seems like a combo of bonesmashing and the lipus machine could yield interesting results

Can't find slut hate links tbqh it's over

Page 1 of the archive.

View attachment 186602

View attachment 186604

Page 3 of the archive

View attachment 186606

Page 4 of the archive

View attachment 186607

Page 5 of the archive

View attachment 186609

Page 6 of the archive

View attachment 186610

Part 7 of the archive

\View attachment 186611

Part 8 of the archive.

View attachment 186612

Can you link me a good source of AI?

It can give your bone more mass. It's proved by studies. But don't expect homogenous results by hitting your face with a hammer, more likely you'll have different spots that have higher bone density than others.
asymmetric, wide, well projected, forward grown face>> symmetrically recessed face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
What about your liver?? Hgh takes a toll on your liver, are you that oblivious?? This shit isn't multivitamins ffs

No as long as your below a certain age limit and you use all the substances in this thread you should improve just that little bit

what is that age limit under 20?

tl;dr of what to take to increase it?

That lipus machine, first time I see it. Does anybody has any info on it?

don't expect homogenous results by hitting your face with a hammer, more likely you'll have different spots that have higher bone density than others.
Basically the elephant man
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Elephant Man: Joseph Merrick's unmarked grave discovered in London, says  author | The Independent

It’s all dht and t tbh
225A2057 ADEC 4645 9CA0 255D7BAE2001 2B737780 1CEC 455E A0C1 1C2879C8CE3F

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Page 1 of the archive.

View attachment 186602

View attachment 186604

Page 3 of the archive

View attachment 186606

Page 4 of the archive

View attachment 186607

Page 5 of the archive

View attachment 186609

Page 6 of the archive

View attachment 186610

Part 7 of the archive

\View attachment 186611

Part 8 of the archive.

View attachment 186612

Bro can you give me a TL;DR