I 100% lost the ability to rate people's attractiveness

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Thats it, I just cant fuckin do it tbh
Sometimes I see a nigga's picture and he looks Ugly to me, but then I find out he has a decent GF and I wonder: is he really ugly??

And then I start to think he is GL and mogs me to hell and back

Sometimes I see niggas who look fuckin ugly to me and they have tons of likes on social media how the fuck is this even possible? Is there really people who dont know him liking his picture solely based on his looks?? Am I just fuckin crazy??

The more I think about the blackpill the more I feel confused

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mike95, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 5698 and 9 others
I don't even know what I look like anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, SOS-Sonic, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9670
That's what happens when you internalize autistic incel blackpill ideology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, SOS-Sonic, BigBoy and 2 others
This is a good thread tbh, your views on the world totally change after swallowing the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9072
Thats it, I just cant fuckin do it tbh
Sometimes I see a nigga's picture and he looks Ugly to me, but then I find out he has a decent GF and I wonder: is he really ugly??

And then I start to think he is GL and mogs me to hell and back

Sometimes I see niggas who look fuckin ugly to me and they have tons of likes on social media how the fuck is this even possible? Is there really people who dont know him liking his picture solely based on his looks?? Am I just fuckin crazy??

The more I think about the blackpill the more I feel confused
It's pretty simple. Good looking guys are:

1) Low body fat (8% to 14%)
2) Tall (5'11" and above)
3) Square and Wide Jaw
4) Healthy Glowing flawless Skin
5) High Muscle Mass
6) Full head of hair
7) Not deformed
8) Thick Stubble but not beard
9) Some Tattoos
10) Some kind of necklace or chain
11) No wrinkles
12) Upper and lower pallets aligned (no over-bite and no under-bite)

Everything else is preference of the girl. Some girls prefer different hair types, different races, different nose types, different eye colors, different styles and outfits, different face shapes, different eyes. There is some variation in attraction due to differing cultures, social influences, and genetics.

Also girls will compromise their standards typically because there's not enough guys with the above basic list for every girl to have one and not share. You might have been on this website for too long that you've started thinking girls will only date perfect Chads.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5698, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person

3) Square and Wide Jaw
5) High Muscle Mass
6) Full head of hair
7) Not deformed
9) Some Tattoos
11) No wrinkles

Everything else is preference of the girl. Some girls prefer different hair types, different races, different nose types, different eye colors, different styles and outfits, different face shapes, different eyes. There is some variation in attraction due to differing cultures, social influences, and genetics.

Also girls will compromise their standards typically because there's not enough guys with the above basic list for every girl to have one and not share. You might have been on this website for too long that you've started thinking girls will only date perfect Chads.
HighIQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
Me too Im 100% blind right now, I know NOTHING, my sanity is gone
Same, initially I felt like I had my eyes opened because of the blackpill and I could see things that normies couldn't. But now I don't know anything anymore, I am losing my sanity more and more everyday.

• So Sad
Reactions: Uglybrazilian

3) Square and Wide Jaw
5) High Muscle Mass
6) Full head of hair
7) Not deformed
9) Some Tattoos
11) No wrinkles

Legit tbh but I feel that there is ugly niggas with all those traits

Legit tbh but I feel that there is ugly niggas with all those traits
I forgot deep voice.

There may be some other traits but all of the ones I've listed have been pretty much objectively proven to be attractive across all cultures and races, and many of them across almost all species.

Ugly is still subjective. Some girls will find a guy ugly while other girls find a guy hot. But because that's a list of biological triggers not specific to race or culture, I doubt there's any guy that meets all of those standards that couldn't slay healthy non-obese women if he lived in a big city.

Especially considering many guys slay even if only meeting some of those standards, such as just being tall and low body fat, or just having muscle and a square jaw.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing