I act like Patrick Bateman and get way more puss than I did when I was a "jokester"

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
I obviously don't murder anyone, but in terms of how he acts I'm pretty much like him. JFL how I get more puss this way as opposed to being a funny guy. I mean obviously women still have to find you attractive enough. I usually get women telling me "You're so ridiculous, but I can't help but being attracted to you" or "You're so practical...but it's hot"

JFL how women treat me differently now than they did when I was a subhuman small geek recessed jaw/chin long philtrum faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, GigaMog, godirl and 9 others
Mf2alq2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6942 and ChoSeungHui
Just act like Patrick theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 5393
I really should watch Ameircan psycho some day tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6942 and Entschuldigung
interesting

I obviously don't murder anyone, but in terms of how he acts I'm pretty much like him. JFL how I get more puss this way as opposed to being a funny guy. I mean obviously women still have to find you attractive enough. I usually get women telling me "You're so ridiculous, but I can't help but being attracted to you" or "You're so practical...but it's hot"

JFL how women treat me differently now than they did when I was a subhuman small geek recessed jaw/chin long philtrum faggot.
lets see paul allens way of getting more puss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Entschuldigung
this is what i would do to you for lying to me like that
Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 5694

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
funny low inhib chad mogs narcy boring autistic looksmax.me browsing chad. but still gotta be chad

he doesnt even act in any special way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4464 and maxmendietta
THIS IS LEGIT DUMBEST BRAGGING THREAD EVER
LIKE,I STOPPED READING MID SENTENCE AFTER REALIZING HOW DESPERATE AND SAD THIS THREAD ACTUALLY IS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, bladeeout, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
THIS IS LEGIT DUMBEST BRAGGING THREAD EVER
LIKE,I STOPPED READING MID SENTENCE AFTER REALIZING HOW DESPERATE AND SAD THIS THREAD ACTUALLY IS
Then why even post in the thread, retard?

American Larper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and bladeeout

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
It really is counterintuitive if you arent aware of how women work. You act nice and they are nice to you and smile at you and tell you they like you. If you act like patrick bateman they are always irritated with you and passive aggressive and tell you that you are mean. I dont know how the hell men evolved to be able to engineer atom splitting nuclear bombs but we cant even figure out how to treat women jfl

It really is counterintuitive if you arent aware of how women work. You act nice and they are nice to you and smile at you and tell you they like you. If you act like patrick bateman they are always irritated with you and passive aggressive and tell you that you are mean. I dont know how the hell men evolved to be able to engineer atom splitting nuclear bombs but we cant even figure out how to treat women jfl
Cope. It depends on how you look. They'll make excuses how much of a piece of shit you are constantly, and most women do this. Maybe not all, but most women will deal with you being a piece of shit, as long as she finds you hot, which they find me hot. So I act however the fuck I want with them. I just happen to act like Bateman, and still get puss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah you want a person that is symphathetic and not an ass be your friend. But you want to fuck the hottest chads. Then when you have kids you want a nice partner again.
Kinda logic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back