I actually feel pretty bad for Indians tbh

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
It’s insane how much your race actually plays a part in being attractive. For example, I don’t consider 99% of African females attractive, and South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, etc.) are also not attractive to me at all like 99% of the time. East Asian and Latinos imo are decent but still below whites. If it’s really the same for white women with Indian men? It’s over for basically every Indian on here tbh

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY, Alt Number 3, karbo and 4 others
retarded idea tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
i feel no sympathy for a race of people who actively shit on public streets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2933, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
I feel bad that i'm not Indian.

Mirin street shitting levels.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Avoidant
This is legit OP. I dont find black, ethnic and asian women attractive at all. It doesnt matter how "hot" they are. Their skin color and face are repulsive for me. Women might feel the same way towards indians.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, diggbicc and CarlSagan96
But Indians brought this upon themselves. Enabling arranged marriage guaranteed 1:1 partnering, even genetically inferior men passed their genes. This would have been fine, if not for the fact that people lower on the genetic totem pole tend to be lower class socially and economically and also have the most offspring. This led to a shift in the average genetic quality of the entire population. Natural and sexual selection were culled by social protocols.

This is an example as to what can go wrong with stupid customs. Look at the polar opposite on this spectrum, Scandinavia. Hypergamy and sexual freedom was rampant here and guess what happens? You get the highest average heights, best faces and overall healthier people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SplashJuice, Darklord, wellthatsucks and 2 others
Didn't read a single word, I don't give a fuck, I care more about my problems than their problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Vitruvian and CarlSagan96
But Indians brought this upon themselves. Enabling arranged marriage guaranteed 1:1 partnering, even genetically inferior men passed their genes. This would have been fine, if not for the fact that people lower on the genetic totem pole tend to be lower class socially and economically and also have the most offspring. This led to a shift in the average genetic quality of the entire population. Natural and sexual selection were culled by social protocols.

This is an example as to what can go wrong with stupid customs. Look at the polar opposite on this spectrum, Scandinavia. Hypergamy and sexual freedom was rampant here and guess what happens? You get the highest average heights, best faces and overall healthier people.
idk what you are on about even the total average nerdic gets brutally mogged facially by pajeet and prabjot. the main downfall for most Indians is the average skin color. brown skin is a huge failo and its sad because ther are millions of south Indian and north Indian chads you just are invisible because of it.

I wish I was curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and diggbicc

This might actually be legit

North Indians and Pakis won't be affected as much since they're lightskin and taller

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and LordNorwood
North Indians and Pakis won't be affected as much since they're lightskin and taller
And they have high rates of micropenis, gyno and hypogonadism lmao

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Zeta ascended and CupOfCoffee

Yes but then you also get mad cuck instincts. Northerners are the most likely to be open to shacking up with foreigners.
Its basically the difference between a feminine society and a masculine one, i.e. which selection protocol are you enabling?

Yes but then you also get mad cuck instincts. Northerners are the most likely to be open to shacking up with foreigners.
Its basically the difference between a feminine society and a masculine one, i.e. which selection protocol are you enabling?

Thoughts on granpa mogging his entire family?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
idk what you are on about even the total average nerdic gets brutally mogged facially by pajeet and prabjot. the main downfall for most Indians is the average skin color. brown skin is a huge failo and its sad because ther are millions of south Indian and north Indian chads you just are invisible because of it.

Attachments

• F844FF68-B167-4F83-BBC7-05FE3A13F583.png
    F844FF68-B167-4F83-BBC7-05FE3A13F583.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 17
mogger

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Being Indian is not as bad as this forum makes it out to be

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1751

We need to go back to the old ways of indian where there were warriors chads man. High IQ post. Also not eating meat as a indian is guareented to end up boneless

can someone morph this guy into a caucasian?

can someone morph this guy into a caucasian?
you gonna need more than just skin color change then. its almost impossible. this is why I look at albinos to get an India of how skin color translates on bone structure
We need to go back to the old ways of indian where there were warriors chads man. High IQ post. Also not eating meat as a indian is guareented to end up boneless
depends. India was never just one place

yeah I am a closet beef and pork eater, need to eat tough shit whenever I can. Growing up being a picky eater and soft shit I am surprised how I am not a truecel yet.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
you gonna need more than just skin color change then. its almost impossible. this is why I look at albinos to get an India of how skin color translates on bone structure

That is my point, other than just colour, there is something missing in the bones, just mm. but it makes a huge difference.

That is my point, other than just colour, there is something missing in the bones, just mm. but it makes a huge difference.
there is truly nothing missing.

the ideal is not european exclusively

there is truly nothing missing.

the ideal is not european exclusively
I get it, it is an archetype of a masculine face that is what biologically wets females. Caucasians, due to their ways of life have enabled selection towards that phenotype, whereas arranged marriage cultures diverged from it. It is nothing race specific, but how stringent your genetic selection protocol is.

Take the African-American for example, the reason that they have this high-T, big frame, tall and BBC stereotype is because during slavery they underwent a abnormally harsh selection ordeal that left them with only the fittest. Look at their counterparts from their origin continent. Completely the opposite. Any race can ascend as long as they put in place a good selection mechanism.

I get it, it is an archetype of a masculine face that is what biologically wets females. Caucasians, due to their ways of life have enabled selection towards that phenotype, whereas arranged marriage cultures diverged from it. It is nothing race specific, but how stringent your genetic selection protocol is.

Take the African-American for example, the reason that they have this high-T, big frame, tall and BBC stereotype is because during slavery they underwent a abnormally harsh selection ordeal that left them with only the fittest. Look at their counterparts from their origin continent. Completely the opposite. Any race can ascend as long as they put in place a good selection mechanism.
possibly but afaik thats only for physicality. not the face necessarily

I’m white. Totally agree.

also only the largest and strongest BBCs in the auction were bought by whites for labour work, validates your point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

Blacks aren't the best example of this as the average black person in the U.S. has around 30% European admixture.
I really doubt the whole big slave hypothesis tbh

Blacks aren't the best example of this as the average black person in the U.S. has around 30% European admixture.
I really doubt the whole big slave hypothesis tbh
Guess the housewife wanted some BBC slave cock

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and LordNorwood
Legit if it weren’t for my Chaddish bones I would have been a truecel