I actually managed to get over my oneitis back in November

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
And it wasn't nearly as hard as it is now. It was tough ngl, especially when she was graduating and i knew she would be long gone, but i managed to pull it. Cause at that point, i still had faith, faith that if i try i can ascend and become a slayer.

But you know what happened? I just forgot about her, and my brain got filled with shitty copes like Dark Souls and Kingdom Hearts. It was good while it lasted, i met other girls, of course none of them was nearly as pretty not that they liked me anyway, i had some nice copes.

And even though i knew i wasnt good enough for her, i coped by saying "its just another foid" when it wasnt but i just forgot how she made me feel. And at some point i had been confident that i was worthy of her lol.

But then i got curious to find out if she realy graduated. And you know the saying, curiosity killed the cat. Cause seeing her pretty graduation pics, i remember why she is my oneitis and all the shit came back to me, even worse cause now she is gone forever. I have a knot in mh hyeart for 2 days and im barely consious.

Din read but happy for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Society is hell for us lonely men.

• +1
Bro he’s barely conscious

yeah, idk why, i just ache over her again. imagine being 24 and still having the same psychology u did when u were 17.

yeah, idk why, i just ache over her again. imagine being 24 and still having the same psychology u did when u were 17.
bro I haven’t had that since about 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i don’t know what to say bro sometimes u just got to say fuck it and walk away x

i was dam sure i was over with this. i thought i had done it. why did it come back?

i was dam sure i was over with this. i thought i had done it. why did it come back?
bro u need to fill the void with something else otherwise she’ll come back to fill it x

Man.............................. you driving me fucking INSANE WITH THESE FUCKING ONEITIS THREADS IMMA KILL THIS BITCH

• Love it
ro u need to fill the void with something else otherwise she’ll come back to fill it x

u know, it would be nice if i could see her every day. if she rejected me every day, i would shoot up enough cortisol to die

• +1