I actually need to eat 1200 calories to just lose 1lb of fat

G

Gosick

Kraken
wtf is this clown shit

meanwhile David Laid needs to 5000+ calories to not lose wieght.

fucking fuck, why cant I be a white chad like David Laid who doesnt need to worry about gaining bf and can eat w.e the fuck he wants.

meanwhile deathnics like me look like this after years of lifting and roid use and Liposuctions, and need to go on hard core caloric defecits to lose even a lil bit a bf cus of our shitty metabilisms, +we still look like shit due to crappy insertsions and thick skin.

@Gaia262
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
He's on gear which ups metabolism plus his extra muscle mass burns more cals per day plus hes exerting a lot of energy in his workouts nikka.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6095, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
He's on gear which ups metabolism plus his extra muscle mass burns more cals per day plus hes exerting a lot of energy in his workouts nikka.
he doesnt need to worry about steroid bloat since hes not as estrogenic as us ethnics.

meanwhile ethnics such as me get bloated to high helll with even 1 cc of test

I can lose a little over 1lb per week on 2000 calories. You must be a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I don’t know what to tell you bro

wtf is this clown shit

meanwhile David Laid needs to 5000+ calories to not lose wieght.

fucking fuck, why cant I be a white chad like David Laid who doesnt need to worry about gaining bf and can eat w.e the fuck he wants.

View attachment 402333

meanwhile deathnics like me look like this after years of lifting and roid use and Liposuctions, and need to go on hard core caloric defecits to lose even a lil bit a bf cus of our shitty metabilisms, +we still look like shit due to crappy insertsions and thick skin.

View attachment 402339

@Gaia262

Because of this.

It is what it is.

Because of this.

It is what it is.
Holy fuck. Indians are genetically weaker than Europeans - it’s literally there in writing. Lmao. Amazing

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262