I added some bitches on instagram and I got blocked

Steph4gr

Steph4gr

basementlooksmaxxer
The first one had 20k followers and declined me suicidefuel tbh and the other one accepted and then she blocked me . I want to kms. Getting ghosted all the time

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Do you even have a good profile?

No. I don't. what about the other 20k followers fuck my life boyo suicide fuel.
Don't take it too seriously, they probably didn't even look at your profile. They just want to feel important feed their egos.

"Tehee too many people follow my instagram my life is so hard so I have to block a few"

Don't take it too seriously, they probably didn't even look at your profile. They just want to feel important feed their egos.

"Tehee too many people follow my instagram my life is so hard so I have to block a few"
You maybe right about that. What about the other bitch that accepted me and the blocked me after 2 minutes?DED SRS

You maybe right about that. What about the other bitch that accepted me and the blocked me after 2 minutes?DED SRS
She enjoyed making you feel hopeful for a second and then putting you down by blocking you. Thots love to be cruel to men.

Don't fuss about thots, dab on them.

Attachments

• 20191231_012249.jpg
    20191231_012249.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2
You prolly have a weird ass profile

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChoSeungHui