I almost made my parents 400k+ from 10k

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
They were gonna give me 10k to invest however I want and they let me keep 10 percent. But I got in an argument with them about the way a particular crypto currency works. I forgot exactly what the argument was about but I know for a fact what I was saying was factually correct but my parents were arguing with me trying to say I was wrong. It was about something very technical about the way bitcoin or some other currency works. And then they were like you know what forget about the 10k.

Literally 3 days later the 1k I invested from my own money turned turned into 10k and then the next upcoming week or 2 it turned into 50k.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, turkproducer, RAITEIII and 2 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope, RichardSpencel and karbo
i dont really care

bro i remember back in like 2016 when normal people thought bitcoin was at it’s peak at $600 a bitcoin, boy were they wrong. Skyrocketed out of no where to like what? 10k+ a bitcoin in 2017?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
JFL my ass you turned 1k into 50k in less than a year. Tales from your fucking basement dwelling ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and karbo
bro i remember back in like 2016 when normal people thought bitcoin was at it’s peak at $600 a bitcoin, boy were they wrong. Skyrocketed out of no where to like what? 10k+ a bitcoin in 2017?
People still think that about crypto in general when really it's still in the founders phase and NOT ONE COIN has solved all it's problems to truly revolutionize the entire world.

I bought something using crypto a long time ago and had something like 50 cents of bitcoin left over and when I checked it it turned into 300 bucks
JFL my ass you turned 1k into 50k in less than a year. Tales from your fucking basement dwelling ass
COPE, took less than a month jfl not even a year

Screenshot 20191118 202010 Gallery

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alt Number 3, RAITEIII and 4 others
People still think that about crypto in general when really it's still in the founders phase and NOT ONE COIN has solved all it's problems to truly revolutionize the entire world.

I bought something using crypto a long time ago and had something like 50 cents of bitcoin left over and when I checked it it turned into 300 bucks

View attachment 167733
Where did you begin to learn how to do this shit bro?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Where did you begin to learn how to do this shit bro?
I was really interested in the tech / ideology behind it so basically I did a ton of research into crypto currency, I even mined bitcoin back when it was like 10 bucks. I was genuinely interested so it didn't feel like a chore. Later down the line I got a degree in computer science / engineering.

The reason I was able to make so much money fast was because when I started researching crypto again after years of not keeping up I knew all the shit I researched back then. So I was reading shit coin after shit coin and I read about one called raiblocks and it was literally bitcoin but better in EVERYWAY including ideology, it was using directed acyclic graphs which no other coin I read used, the tech was solid and the guy behind it was an engineer from Amd or something.

The only flaw that it had (has) was that it doesn't have a proper way to prevent brute force attacks on the system. So if someone has a ton of computing power they could hit the network with a ton of meaningless transactions which would 'clog' the network. But at the same time the network could Theoretically handle 7k tps so they would need a lot of computing power to freeze someone's transaction. But the problem is maybe with the network becoming more popular people could devise hardware solutions to clog the network which would mean way less computing power is now needed.

So yeah this is an example of an issue that isn't solved, even though it's way better than bitcoin.

View attachment 167733

How do I read this? I dont know what the fuck is happening. Please bro

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
How do I read this? I dont know what the fuck is happening. Please bro
Read the picture? It just shows my portfolio when it hit 39 thousand dollars. At it's peak it was 45k+. I had most my money in the first coin.

Can i have all your money?

Can i have all your money?
This was a while ago man, since then it all crashed and I'm only at like 2x or so atm. But it crashed due to unfortunate circumstances and I didn't give a shit about the money tbh but I was bluepilled af and didn't think it matters. But now I know I was stupid and should've used it for at least a surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and RAITEIII
This was a while ago man, since then it all crashed and I'm only at like 2x or so atm. But it crashed due to unfortunate circumstances and I didn't give a shit about the money tbh but I was bluepilled af and didn't think it matters. But now I know I was stupid and should've used it for at least a surgery.
Omg u had ur ascension right there

so u lost it? Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

View attachment 167733

The XRB that Op invested in is now called NANO. If you look up the history, each coin was like ten cents in November 2017 and went as high as $20-30 in December 2017, during and ONLY during the crypto bubble.

During the crypto bubble a lot of coins went 20-30x, some coins as high as 75x -100x. I can sympathize with this nigga, at one point in 2017 ripple was .020 cents and I wanted to invest 2k in it. But signing up to buy it on the exchanges it was available on was difficult and I just gave up and later forget about it. I missed out on a potential bag worth a quarter of a million and when the bubble burst I was full of self hate and depression. Another bubble could potential occur next year, so far we had 2011, 2013 and 2017

@Dogs what’s your thoughts on IOTA. Theoretically, it can prevent quantum computing attacks by a million thanks to how its tangle model is set up, which leads me to believe attacks from a normal equipment won’t have any effect on the transaction speed.

The XRB that Op invested in is now called NANO. If you look up the history, each coin was like ten cents in November 2017 and went as high as $20-30 in December 2017, during and ONLY during the crypto bubble.

During the crypto bubble a lot of coins went 20-30x, some coins as high as 75x -100x. I can sympathize with this nigga, at one point in 2017 ripple was .020 cents and I wanted to invest 2k in it. But signing up to buy it on the exchanges it was available on was difficult and I just gave up and later forget about it. I missed out on a potential bag worth a quarter of a million and when the bubble burst I was full of self hate and depression. Another bubble could potential occur next year, so far we had 2011, 2013 and 2017

@Dogs what’s your thoughts on IOTA. Theoretically, it can prevent quantum computing attacks by a million thanks to how its tangle model is set up, which leads me to believe attacks from a normal equipment won’t have any effect on the transaction speed.
From 10 cents to 30+ dollars is a 300x increase. It was the biggest and fastest growing coin during the entire bubble I'm pretty sure.

I don't think quantum computing is something that crypto needs to worry about currently and it's just a buzz word. Even bitcoin itself can theoretically become quantum resistent. I think it's a useless waste of time to actually develop quantum resistance when much bigger issues aren't solved.

The way iota works is that attacks trying to 'clog' the network will only make the network faster. More users faster network. From what I read about it a couple years ago it seems like a real solution but the devs just didn't inspire confidence in me. Though I am currently invested in it.

I haven't been keeping track with iota. But the coordinator was my biggest issue with it, especially the fact that it was running closed source code.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
right place at the right time, nothing more.