I already lost 4kg (75kg 180cm) 5cm of waist, bf% but I have 2 months to get lean and bodymaxx as much as possible, please help an og

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
As for today, I have 2 months until I go to some place for a trip of 7 days with my friends and shit and that will be the chance for me to finally fuck because it's some party touristic place (not gonna say the place for obvious reasons) and obviously that increases the chances of getting pee pee in vagene casually, or so I think. Anyways I need help

How have I been doing?
-Weight loss: Cut out 90-100% of sugar intake, been on a 16/8 intermittent fasting for more than one month
-Body: only rugby 2 times per week + matches, haven't done much to the body ngl but enough to maintain a healthy shape, nothing impressive but defo superior to average skinnyfat normie (also season ended so no more rugby)
+Extra weight loss: all this week we had vacation and I spent almost all day stoned, went to sleep fucking late and woke up so late that I unintentionally did a lot of 24h fasting and I almost ate nothing through this whole week, so it helps (don't lecture me on fucking weed, I know the effects of it and that it's bad blah blah but sometimes a man gotta indulge on fucking vacations)

Okay now back to today, I need some advice on how to bodymaxx and weight loss Maxx for leanmaxx in these 2 months. And no, I can't go to a gym because my parents wouldn't let me because I am studying for one of the most important exams in my life (selectivad/Pau, you can look it up if interested) and they wouldn't pay it for me nor do I have the money.
I though about doing a bodyweight workout, I decided on the "deck of pain" or however it's called, basically you have 4 suits, each suit represents and exercise and you pull a card, the number and the suit determines what exercise and how many reps of it; rinse and repeat until no more cards to pull.

Anyway I still need advice in the weight loss thing and if someone could give me even more insight on a non-gym workout routine I'd be glad

Thanks in advance

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShineBright, Ritalincel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Someone is alive and well. (y)

Good job on your lost weight man. Nice stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and averageblokecel
Roid

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Someone is alive and well. (y)

Good job on your lost weight man. Nice stuff.
I was always alive but I left and I will leave for a long time after this thread dies (prob in 2 days, hopefully) because the forum wasn't doing me any good, it was dragging me down, too much cortisol and I am way too blackpilled to keep exposing myself to it everyday.
I ain't touching that shit anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I was always alive but I left and I will leave for a long time after this thread dies (prob in 2 days, hopefully) because the forum wasn't doing me any good, it was dragging me down, too much cortisol and I am way too blackpilled to keep exposing myself to it everyday.

I ain't touching that shit anytime soon
Take testosterone

Glad you found the mental strength to go out there and get some stuff done.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Dude it isn’t a race. Think of it as a journey or some shit. Take your time and take care of yourself

• +1
Reactions: samm735
go to the gym if you want results. i coped for 2 months with bodyweight exercises and didnt get chit until i went to the gym

Dude it isn’t a race. Think of it as a journey or some shit. Take your time and take care of yourself
I know it's about the long run but in 2 months there is the important event (and then summer) so I just wanted to squish something for it
go to the gym if you want results. i coped for 2 months with bodyweight exercises and didnt get chit until i went to the gym
too bad I can't go to the gym (seriously, the exams and shit, if not believe me I would) but I don't seek to become next zyzz by doing bodyweight, just something to not become a stick ass motherfucker when I lose even more weight (I still don't see my abs, I guess it's 3 kg more to go)

too bad I can't go to the gym (seriously, the exams and shit, if not believe me I would) but I don't seek to become next zyzz by doing bodyweight, just something to not become a stick ass motherfucker when I lose even more weight (I still don't see my abs, I guess it's 3 kg more to go)
you wont see results without gym unfortunately. and even if you could gym 2 months wouldnt yield a defined core

• +1
coolio what Bachillerato are you gonna write for your exam. (i looked it up, im in canada) and as for weight loss advice, when I go on a cut from 3k calories to 2k, i always feel hungry, so if you continue to embrace the hunger you will progress, and if you plateau, remove more food out of the day. its fukin sux but push through the low bf maintenance is glorious. as for bodymax, similar concept, build a tolerance for pain. blast music and pump out as many push ups before u literally cant get off the floor. alot of normies dont understand this concept when they start, ur body will handle it trust since ur already used to cardio (rugby). when you get back to the gym try http://www.canditotraininghq.com/free-programs/ 6-week strength program. done many itterations of it im at 315 bench, 485dl, 340 s

• +1
didnt read a single word

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
Niggah just exercise and eat less.

Perserverance is gonna get you Chadlite status

Perserverance is gonna get you Chadlite status
This man knows, you gotta learn to love the hunger & the desire to be better. Great men have gone through unbelievably extremes to get pussy, OP. Be one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
not one word

Water fast. You'll lose 10 pounds of fat in a week. If you go 2 weeks, you'll lose 20-25 pounds of fat.

As for today, I have 2 months until I go to some place for a trip of 7 days with my friends and shit and that will be the chance for me to finally fuck because it's some party touristic place (not gonna say the place for obvious reasons) and obviously that increases the chances of getting pee pee in vagene casually, or so I think. Anyways I need help

How have I been doing?
-Weight loss: Cut out 90-100% of sugar intake, been on a 16/8 intermittent fasting for more than one month
-Body: only rugby 2 times per week + matches, haven't done much to the body ngl but enough to maintain a healthy shape, nothing impressive but defo superior to average skinnyfat normie (also season ended so no more rugby)
+Extra weight loss: all this week we had vacation and I spent almost all day stoned, went to sleep fucking late and woke up so late that I unintentionally did a lot of 24h fasting and I almost ate nothing through this whole week, so it helps (don't lecture me on fucking weed, I know the effects of it and that it's bad blah blah but sometimes a man gotta indulge on fucking vacations)

Okay now back to today, I need some advice on how to bodymaxx and weight loss Maxx for leanmaxx in these 2 months. And no, I can't go to a gym because my parents wouldn't let me because I am studying for one of the most important exams in my life (selectivad/Pau, you can look it up if interested) and they wouldn't pay it for me nor do I have the money.
I though about doing a bodyweight workout, I decided on the "deck of pain" or however it's called, basically you have 4 suits, each suit represents and exercise and you pull a card, the number and the suit determines what exercise and how many reps of it; rinse and repeat until no more cards to pull.

Anyway I still need advice in the weight loss thing and if someone could give me even more insight on a non-gym workout routine I'd be glad

Thanks in advance
Unironicamente el agua te va dar mas hambre, prueba a reducir liquidos mas bien.

Not more than 2 sentences were read.

I get so triggered when these things aren't listen in inches and pounds

How have I been doing?

Thanks in advance
try keto