I am coming out of the closet. I am transchad.

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
My whole life has been a lie, I tried to pretend and lie to myself that I was okay being a normie but I can’t do it anymore.

The truth is I AM a chad, trapped in a normies body. I am going to start my transition soon and I demand the government pays for it.

I will need limb lengthening, test, tren, HGH, MSE, and Lefort 3. If you won’t pay for this for me with your tax money youre a chadphobe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 6403, AutismMaxing and 4 others
I too have a confession...I’m Stacysexual. I’ve been attracted to stacies my whole life when the norm is to betabuxx and to marry a roastie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user1728482728 and Lev Peshkov
My whole life has been a lie, I tried to pretend and lie to myself that I was okay being a normie but I can’t do it anymore.

The truth is I AM a chad, trapped in a normies body. I am going to start my transition soon and I demand the government pays for it.

I will need limb lengthening, test, tren, HGH, MSE, and Lefort 3. If you won’t pay for this for me with your tax money youre a chadphobe.
The people that run the world want us all to be weak beta's that are passive and easy to control.
  • That's why they aggressively promote Trans (I don't have anything against) but has 3x more M2F transformations than F2M.
  • It's why they promote Veganism (A testosterone killing diet that's nutrient deficient and causes cognitive impairment)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403