i am convinced lower jaw and maxilla are somewhat genetic

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
FIRST THING FIRST I AM NOT SAYING ENVIROMENT IS COPE BECAUSE IT CLEARLY HAS A HUGE AFFECT ON YOUR JAW AND MAXILLA DEVEOPMENT

okay so today some family asocites not by blood mind you, came over and we had dinner and there were 3 sibling and they all had this weird maxilla and jaw pattern

all three of them had good mandibles well above average even the sister but they had shit maxiila like flat as terrible under eye suppot and shit nose projection [the good kind of nose projection] also had no zygos even tho they have lean faces, really don't get it can someone explain and before you ask no they did not have underbites there bites were good no mallaclusion

there side profiles were like this
EOgZd1kX4AAr5gg
good mandbile allinged bite no underbite but flat below average maxiila

this leads me to belive that maxilla projection is somewhat genetic but if you have perfect enviroment like 1000 years ago you would have great maxilla regardless of genes

and another case of this mike mew, as we all know mike mew had a near perfect enviroment but he has no cheekbones despite amazing maxilla

people explain

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and SteveRogers
The bone structure is genetic, which is detrimental to bone size. most people here confuse it with forward growth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8902 and Deleted member 10615
Somewhat JFL

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, MentalistKebab, Wannabe6ft2 and 3 others
FIRST THING FIRST I AM NOT SAYING ENVIROMENT IS COPE BECAUSE IT CLEARLY HAS A HUGE AFFECT ON YOUR JAW AND MAXILLA DEVEOPMENT

okay so today some family asocites not by blood mind you, came over and we had dinner and there were 3 sibling and they all had this weird maxilla and jaw pattern

all three of them had good mandibles well above average even the sister but they had shit maxiila like flat as terrible under eye suppot and shit nose projection [the good kind of nose projection] also had no zygos even tho they have lean faces, really don't get it can someone explain and before you ask no they did not have underbites there bites were good no mallaclusion

there side profiles were like thisView attachment 968972good mandbile allinged bite no underbite but flat below average maxiila

this leads me to belive that maxilla projection is somewhat genetic but if you have perfect enviroment like 1000 years ago you would have great maxilla regardless of genes

and another case of this mike mew, as we all know mike mew had a near perfect enviroment but he has no cheekbones despite amazing maxilla

people explain
It's called bruxism, huge amount of population have it, it causes undeveloped maxilla but well developed lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Mike Mew admitted he doesn’t even mew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I doubt Mike even knows how to mew
Oh my God it’s like nobody knows anything on this topic

The 2 mews can’t even agree with each other on basic info like what is the back third of the tongue:

Mike Mew talks about atrophy of buccinators for hollow cheeks, then invites this bloated triangle on the channel(she got botox btw). This is also where he admits to not mewing
4A233402 E74A 4457 AE27 9EC0AE807ABF

Ronald Ead says we’ve got to split the suture:

Meanwhile John Mew:
1E58922B CE52 4E1C A394 541DF304FD68

This was after him saying to an adult patient, that she should have got biobloc instead of mse.

@betamanlet, you are the only person I can trust tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Uglyandfat
It's called bruxism, huge amount of population have it, it causes undeveloped maxilla but well developed lower third.
Didn’t know that I had it but haven’t had any issues with maxilla development

Big mistake. Even I don't trust myself.
But you sound like you know what you’re talking about. That’s all that matters anyway.

google habsburg jaw

same family
same cranofacial deformity
over generations for centuries

i read about it on net

• +1
google habsburg jaw

same family
same cranofacial deformity
over generations for centuries

i read about it on net
Legit
I have the opposite of Hapsburg that I have seen in my mother’s side

Genetic

• +1
How tf are ppl on this forum so low IQ, I don't even want to be mean, but fkn hell.
Yes there is a genetic component there always will be by virtue of being DNA based life. Niggas really be like "oh not sure if genetics play a role" Genetics play the biggest role this is the baseline that you are given to work with that will control for how much tissue there is and the direction it grows, then of course there are environmental factors that can effect how the tissues grow, you've probably all seen the face mask studies on monkeys or what happens when you block their noses etc. even good occlusion, chewing etc. will effect growth, but in humans from everything i've seen i'd estimate good vs bad growth is a few mm at most 2-3 at most in any direction, you can with appliances in youth increase this potentially but these threads are pointless.

Asking whether genetics even plays a role is retarded and asking to what degree is a waste of time so you can fantasize about "what if" you had better environmental factors.
Robert pattenson with his growth will even mouth breathing his whole life never be a recessed subhuman, at most perhaps his midface would be a few mm longer and his jaw set back perhaps 1-2 mm and this will be mostly due to how the jaw joint will form not a change in length of mandible.
As for everyone having perfect maxilla 1000 years ago, this is just cope asf and not true, Mew was even reviewing ancient skulls and was making up retarded excuses as for why some of them had poor occlusion or small jaws etc.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 10615
How tf are ppl on this forum so low IQ, I don't even want to be mean, but fkn hell.
Yes there is a genetic component there always will be by virtue of being DNA based life. Niggas really be like "oh not sure if genetics play a role" Genetics play the biggest role this is the baseline that you are given to work with that will control for how much tissue there is and the direction it grows, then of course there are environmental factors that can effect how the tissues grow, you've probably all seen the face mask studies on monkeys or what happens when you block their noses etc. even good occlusion, chewing etc. will effect growth, but in humans from everything i've seen i'd estimate good vs bad growth is a few mm at most 2-3 at most in any direction, you can with appliances in youth increase this potentially but these threads are pointless.

Asking whether genetics even plays a role is retarded and asking to what degree is a waste of time so you can fantasize about "what if" you had better environmental factors.
Robert pattenson with his growth will even mouth breathing his whole life never be a recessed subhuman, at most perhaps his midface would be a few mm longer and his jaw set back perhaps 1-2 mm and this will be mostly due to how the jaw joint will form not a change in length of mandible.
As for everyone having perfect maxilla 1000 years ago, this is just cope asf and not true, Mew was even reviewing ancient skulls and was making up retarded excuses as for why some of them had poor occlusion or small jaws etc.
High iq brocel but I think you slightly underestimate environment

Of course it’s genetic you utter retard. Environment is cope. Muh mouth breathing. Muh soft foods. Muh mewing. COPE.

• Hmm...

there side profiles were like thisView attachment 968972good mandbile allinged bite no underbite but flat below average maxiila

people explain
For one thing, there's the upper maxilla which is the infraorbital rim and and the lower part right above the teeth called the aveolar. The lower maxilla can protrude out while upper part is flat so there's no malocclusion with a good mandible.

• +1
Environment is def cope. Look at twins adopted in difference countries. But they exactly look same all after that

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
Environment is real

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
genetics
Vin
Vin2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11099
lol at copers saying muh genetics to everything. EVERYTHING PLAYS A ROLE. ALL PSL GODS HAVE PSL 3 PARENTS

Attachments

• 1613829507805.png
    1613829507805.png
    516.1 KB · Views: 81
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
lol at copers saying muh genetics to everything. EVERYTHING PLAYS A ROLE. ALL PSL GODS HAVE PSL 3 PARENTS
View attachment 998008View attachment 998012
children look different to their parents because they are not an exact copy of the genetics but a product genetic recombination. this being said enviromental factors can also play a role, especially in the womb when the fotus is more sensitive to environmental influence (for example alcohol etc). but it doesnt play a big role for teenagers or even adults and even during childhood it isnt that big of a deal anymore

its already been mentioned: identical twins who get adopted by different parents and hence are exposed to different environmental factors end up looking...identical.

• +1
Genetics are the most important. My undereye area is always flawed, noticeable even on a good day. But when I don’t sleep my dark circles get very bad. My friend on the other hand has the best under-eye support I’ve ever seen. No matter what he does he could never get dark circles.

• +1
children look different to their parents because they are not an exact copy of the genetics but a product genetic recombination. this being said enviromental factors can also play a role, especially in the womb when the fotus is more sensitive to environmental influence (for example alcohol etc). but it doesnt play a big role for teenagers or even adults and even during childhood it isnt that big of a deal anymore

its already been mentioned: identical twins who get adopted by different parents and hence are exposed to different environmental factors end up looking...identical.
No. Identical twins do not turn out identical. Typically one comes out more developed then the other. That’s one L for you. I do agree that hormonal profile In the womb plays a significant role, but the fact remains that all malocclusions in non syndromic patients can be explained through simple ways (tongue thrust, tongue tied, nasal congestion, etc..). Most chads will have benign gene mutations like congenital masseter hypzrtrophy which will help their face develop much better than had they not possessed that mutation. If you chew regularly at an early age you will get drastically different result than if you didn’t. Same thing for the effect of roids on the midface, you are just reproducing a natural process.Moreover, you forget to mention that very often epi genetics translato into genetics and vice versa. If someone adopts good habits at a young age to optimize development it is very likely that his offspring will be better off. There is a reason why most male and female models come from shitty rural towns in Brazil and not mega cities.

No. Identical twins do not turn out identical. Typically one comes out more developed then the other. That’s one L for you. I do agree that hormonal profile In the womb plays a significant role, but the fact remains that all malocclusions in non syndromic patients can be explained through simple ways (tongue thrust, tongue tied, nasal congestion, etc..). Most chads will have benign gene mutations like congenital masseter hypzrtrophy which will help their face develop much better than had they not possessed that mutation. If you chew regularly at an early age you will get drastically different result than if you didn’t. Same thing for the effect of roids on the midface, you are just reproducing a natural process.Moreover, you forget to mention that very often epi genetics translato into genetics and vice versa. If someone adopts good habits at a young age to optimize development it is very likely that his offspring will be better off. There is a reason why most male and female models come from shitty rural towns in Brazil and not mega cities.
stop coping ovbiously enviroment plays a big role but if you didn't mouth breath and chewed and all that shit your not always going to end up good looking
look at mike mew he is average to slightly below average even in his prime he looked like a nerd despite his amazing jaw and maxilla
enviroment only brings you to your potential and alot of models are lucky to have good enviroment and do reach close to there genetic potenital but some don't lucky blue smith, simon nessmann, henry cavill ect

Genetics are the most important. My undereye area is always flawed, noticeable even on a good day. But when I don’t sleep my dark circles get very bad. My friend on the other hand has the best under-eye support I’ve ever seen. No matter what he does he could never get dark circles.
how are your maxillas?
does he have a very forward one? is yours recssed?

people explain
Yes they absolutely are, that’s why some people have a forward grown maxilla but recessed lower jaw (overbite) and vice versa. Looksmax fails to account from how shit some bloodlines are from inbreeding, yes humans at their full genetic potential shouldn’t have recession but a lot of people are inbred and don’t even realize it

• +1

high iq
got a random question for you since you know the most about eyes on this forum, are deep set eyes genetic i have uber deep set eyes but my orbital vector is neautal but my browridge is quite prominent

how are deep set eyes created are they enviroment or mostly genetic? go into detail if you can please