I am convinced mouth area is the most important.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Honestly, everyone I see with a girlfriend has good lips, short philtrum. Also if you notice a trend on here, its very rare you see someone in rating section with a good mouth area.

Cope. Good hair,sexy smell and nice personality are much more important:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 616, Chinko and 6 others
how about face area

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
legit the most compliments I've gotten were about my lips and my mouth is narrower than ideal, just decent shape

it won't save a bad eye area though, but it can help make an average lower third look decent

If there is one cosmetic I will ever do, it's lateral commissuroplasty. An overly wide or narrow mouth can kill one's appearance, see Elliot Rodger. Mouth area is a little less influential than eye area, but very important

legit the most compliments I've gotten were about my lips and my mouth is narrower than ideal, just decent shape

it won't save a bad eye area though, but it can help make an average lower third look decent
I've been told I have kissable lips but I think they're too narrow

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I've been told I have kissable lips but I think they're too narrow
honestly considering light makeup to help fix my upper lip

Eye are is the single most important feature no doubt

eyes > lower third > hair/hairline > mouth > nose > ears

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
it's all about eye area and midface.

I agree with this
Coming from someone who doesn’t have a wideish mouth area it fucks my whole harmony
If I had lips like Lachowski I’d get away with my potato bones

• So Sad
Reactions: Wool
Don't notice height theory either, but I know it is true.
How do you not notice it?Its like the first thing I look at when I look at a guy,how tall he is.Also people make fun of you if you're short I've seen it on others,and I feel bad tbh🙁

LEgit Af..

There were a lot of talking abut lower thord, chin, eye area, but...not so much about mouth area which is same importance

Eye area+Skull size and height are the three most important things that you'll need.

If you have neither it's :ogre: :ogre:

If there is one cosmetic I will ever do, it's lateral commissuroplasty. An overly wide or narrow mouth can kill one's appearance, see Elliot Rodger. Mouth area is a little less influential than eye area, but very important
Has permanent scarring

Honestly, everyone I see with a girlfriend has good lips, short philtrum. Also if you notice a trend on here, its very rare you see someone in rating section with a good mouth area.
Jaw and Eye area > everythinv else

I take a bee pollen supplement to maintain my mouth areas.

mouth is very underrated. i jaw mog most of the population but my mouth area is slightly narrow and philtrum long unfortunately. the easiest way to tell is to wear one of those fashion surgery masks that covers up the lower third. if you look better its a bit distressing

Despite popular belief, big gay looking lips are actually ideal for males, no 7+ girl likes a guy with thin primitive lips

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Despite popular belief, big gay looking lips are actually ideal for males, no 7+ girl likes a guy with thin primitive lips
Michael fassbender lips are ideal don't know if you would consider them thin

Nose and lips are the center of your face

If your lips and nose are bad you are an incel straight up dude

everything matters

I have extremely good lips, both are thick, pillowed, but I managed to end with a long philtrum because of my nose, fuck, I hate my fucking life

I have a long philtrum but thic lips for a white guy and the distance between my chin and my inferior lips are longer, It's balanced I don't saw it like a flaw

Legit

1-s2.0-S0022103115300251-gr2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet