I am down to 16% body fat officially now and still carrying a shitload of facial fat. HELP LOOSKIM, HELP

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I am down to 16% body fat officially now and still carrying a shitload of facial fat.

The fuck is going on here?

Help LooksMax.Me, help!

Skin tightening oils, some magic mud-mask, something. I'm tired of this shhhhheeeet!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
down to 10-12%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, SoyGune, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
If you're above 3% you're volcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, PYT, 6’1cel and 8 others
You look like a serial coomer ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6695 and 7 others
least of your worries tbh ngl

least of your worries tbh ngl

Tell me them in order starting from most then you bland NT fucking pale basic looking white-boy :lul:

water retention plays a factor?
Salt consumption, if water retention, ?

• +1
Reactions: 000 and WadlowMaxxing
I am down to 16% body fat officially now and still carrying a shitload of facial fat.

Help LooksMax.Me, help!

Skin tightening oils, some magic mud-mask, something. I'm tired of this shhhhheeeet!

No offense but in that video you posted the other day you had man tits, I doubt you're 16%

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10536
Buccal fat removal

People store fat differently. Try to go even further down on your bf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10536

Help LooksMax.Me, help!

It's looking more lean than the video you posted a few months ago. How is your diet? Might be high in salts etc... also might not be 16%

drink more water and eat less salt, also if it persists try keto for 7 days

It's looking more lean than the video you posted a few months ago. How is your diet? Might be high in salts etc... also might not be 16%

Nah you can see the the skin on the face sagging lol. I need some special type of skin-tightening oil as it looks like fat when really it isn't.

36aa09e2f09c3fac9a301b5e7517a998 1
0906330d942ab2bca4c8db86ec7153fa
55d0e62f8777c98c7e30526358643077

Fraud time.

C5c3b5a4d7822941595c9aa4e137c536 1

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
body fat is really hard to measure accurately even with something like a dexa scan so i doubt you are actually the body fat you think you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Help LooksMax.Me, help!

Do you hate clothes? I haven't seen you clothed, like ever. And I've seen you hundreds of times. Feeling like a homo.
No homo btw.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6908
Do you hate clothes? I haven't seen you clothed, like ever. And I've seen you hundreds of times. Feeling like a homo.
No homo btw.

Honestly I just can't be assed to wear a shirt for a silly selfie which I am uploading to a Looks Theory forum comprised of largely men. (Some undercover bitches too obviously) It's lockdown for another 7 more days in the UK. I'll wear some clothes when I am allowed outside again lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
No homo btw.
cagedddddddddd

• +1
cagedddddddddd
Random, but she just called me a simp. And I got so fucking angry. Ok. I just told her good luck.
I regret everything. I will regret even this now. Do whatever you want and get killed is the only way, it would seem.
Back to reading. I'm probably just going to approach irl from this point on and idk how, but I remember one guy from nl? On .co website who did hundreds of approaches and documented them. Was fun reading the thread. Might do something similar, but I'll get banned from everywhere long before 🤣

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Help LooksMax.Me, help!

post body
i think you are atleast 23

Random, but she just called me a simp. And I got so fucking angry. Ok. I just told her good luck.
I regret everything. I will regret even this now. Do whatever you want and get killed is the only way, it would seem.
Back to reading. I'm probably just going to approach irl from this point on and idk how, but I remember one guy from nl? On .co website who did hundreds of approaches and documented them. Was fun reading the thread. Might do something similar, but I'll get banned from everywhere long before 🤣
do it in a context bro, not raw in the street even for chad it doesn't work. Wait why does she called you a simp despite her sending you essays of snaps?

• So Sad
You’re definitely not 16%. More like 20%.

Cut down to 10-12% and you’ll see a difference.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
do it in a context bro, not raw in the street even for chad it doesn't work. Wait why does she called you a simp despite her sending you essays of snaps?
Was writing some bs, as she was sending her usual snaps. Just messing around, being silly etc and then she writes "I know you're simping tho" and that got me.
It's good though, I think it's completely toxic, everything that has been going on. It was not healthy, it was wrong and sick.

• So Sad
Was writing some bs, as she was sending her usual snaps. Just messing around, being silly etc and then she writes "I know you're simping tho" and that got me.
It's good though, I think it's completely toxic, everything that has been going on. It was not healthy, it was wrong and sick.
didn't i told you from the very start bro that tinder would only end like that? eventho you didn't had much others opportunities....
But wait she did send it to you only right these snaps? If yes she is autistic

• So Sad
didn't i told you from the very start bro that tinder would only end like that? eventho you didn't had much others opportunities....
But wait she did send it to you only right these snaps? If yes she is autistic
She is autistic alright. She texts in an autistic way and most of her snaps are autistic. She's not normal in that sense, although it's fine with me and I don't judge. I mog her conversation wise, which is incredible, considering WHO I am... But it is what it is.
I knew it's not going to go well, but maybe, why waste a chance? Especially when you have none otherwise. I saw/see millions of red flags, but I'm willing to ignore. I believed I could fix and change her quite a bit. I was simping in a way, as I was being genuine and honest. Being myself 😊
Idk if she sent them to me only, maybe, maybe not.
I mean, I leave it up to her now. If she wants to, she can fix this. All in her hands, I don't give a fuck anymore. She just hurt me so much, because she literally shit on me and who I am for no fucking reason at all. I couldn't tolerate this kind of action in any person towards me.
She wrote something, but I don't want to read. It's going to be mocking of me or she's going to be all "wtff???".

Last edited:
  • So Sad