I am experiencing pain in my molars after a month of hard mewing, Does this mean its working?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Title

@retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Lev Peshkov
@retard explain yourself nibba
Tumblr 32ee5c7430c2b6d006419e282b243260 f5c5cc8d 400

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
no thats probably not good, you arent going to be changing any bone in a month meaning that your tongue is probably pushing on your teeth and giving you braces-like soreness from pushing the tooth in the alveolar ridge which isnt what you want

hard mewing or not i doubt you would see results in short of 2 years. maybe 1.5 if you have good bone remodelling genetics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
no thats probably not good, you arent going to be changing any bone in a month meaning that your tongue is probably pushing on your teeth and giving you braces-like soreness from pushing the tooth in the alveolar ridge which isnt what you want

hard mewing or not i doubt you would see results in short of 2 years. maybe 1.5 if you have good bone remodelling genetics
ive been mewing since 15 and im 17 rn.. but i only started hardmewing amouth ago+thumbpulling

• +1
Reactions: retard
ive been mewing since 15 and im 17 rn.. but i only started hardmewing amouth ago+thumbpulling
i would assume your palate is sufficiently expanded enough to not push on your teeth at this point then, just make sure your tongue isnt making contact with your teeth and you should be fine, is it your upper or lower molars that you feel it on?

i would assume your palate is sufficiently expanded enough to not push on your teeth at this point then, just make sure your tongue isnt making contact with your teeth and you should be fine, is it your upper or lower molars that you feel it on?
upper molars,

upper molars,
should be fine then, i would guess its just some tension getting dispersed through your maxilla into the teeth but as long as there isnt a direct force pushing on them you are fine, wouldnt correlate pain with bone changes though, just means theres alot of force which is what causes change but doesnt signify change in its self

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
should be fine then, i would guess its just some tension getting dispersed through your maxilla into the teeth but as long as there isnt a direct force pushing on them you are fine, wouldnt correlate pain with bone changes though, just means theres alot of force which is what causes change but doesnt signify change in its self
have you gotten any results ? if yes, can you pm me pics ? i've shit on mewing in the past, but i feel like i've never really given it a good shot, so i started hard mewing to see if the hate It gets here is justified

have you gotten any results ? if yes, can you pm me pics ? i've shit on mewing in the past, but i feel like i've never really given it a good shot, so i started hard mewing to see if the hate It gets here is justified
I dont like using side profile pictures as it is so suspetable to angle changes, several months ago I measured my bizygo width and had an expansion of a few mm which is what I feel to be an accurate measurement of change but it’s still insanely noticeable to straight up look without measuring pixels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
well I think you're not getting any changes if you're not feeling it tbqhngl

I dont like using side profile pictures as it is so suspetable to angle changes, several months ago I measured my bizygo width and had an expansion of a few mm which is what I feel to be an accurate measurement of change but it’s still insanely noticeable to straight up look without measuring pixels
that's great. what about your mandible ? that's kinda the main thing i would like to improve.
also i've been using your method of cracking the maxilla sutures and It has been working. i definitely feel the sutures crackling everytime i do it, and i also started to feel sensations in my cheekbone area

• +1
that's great. what about your mandible ? that's kinda the main thing i would like to improve.
also i've been using your method of cracking the maxilla sutures and It has been working. i definitely feel the sutures crackling everytime i do it, and i also started to feel sensations in my cheekbone area
Personally that has been the area that’s changed the most, my mandible has upswung and forward grown a ton, though that is more do to keeping your molars together than tongue posture, I do not think I have gotten a wider chin/bigonial though just upswing/forward

same place I feel the crackling too, time will hopefully soon tell if it’s working

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2748 and YoungRichNigga
Personally that has been the area that’s changed the most, my mandible has upswung and forward grown a ton, though that is more do to keeping your molars together than tongue posture, I do not think I have gotten a wider chin/bigonial though just upswing/forward

same place I feel the crackling too, time will hopefully soon tell if it’s working
thanks, will definitely keep it up. i'm still somewhat skeptic but i gotta give it at least 2 years to form an opinion

• +1

have u been thumbpulling?

have u been thumbpulling?
Mhm Ive been slacking on my facepuller cause I’m addictsd to csgo now and can’t see shit with a big ass bar in my center of view lol

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Mhm Ive been slacking on my facepuller cause I’m addictsd to csgo now and can’t see shit with a big ass bar in my center of view lol
u know where i can get a facepuller FR?

cracking sutures ? enlighten me