I am getting a phd position in a sjw dominated field as white hetero androgenic looking man

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
You know how hard that is? Jfl
Would already have professorship if i degeneratemaxxed or got more „lucky“ at birth

How the fuck are you getting a PhD you sound dumb as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 3702 and Gargantuan
Remember that you are Ugly
They probably feel the same about you

I'm also studying to get a degree in a largely soy/sjw-infested field tbh. Whenever I say politically incorrect stuff, everyone is always shocked, jfl @ these pussies.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I'm also studying to get a degree in a largely soy/sjw-infested field tbh. Whenever I say politically incorrect stuff, everyone is always shocked, jfl @ these pussies.
Lol let them crying

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
One time I made fun about rices in front of these sjw cucks, it was a big mistake

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
One time I made fun about rices in front of these sjw cucks, it was a big mistake
JFL, I did the same thing about Africans. These SJW girls in my class were saying how Western colonialism was to blame for Africa's suffering. So I told them if Westerners are to blame, how come former Western colonies in Asia are actually doing well right now?
They then argued it was about the weather to which I replied that Asian countries have hot weather as well in case you didn't know jfl
These NPCs got really mad jfl

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3702
JFL, I did the same thing about Africans. These SJW girls in my class were saying how Western colonialism was to blame for Africa's suffering. So I told them if Westerners are to blame, how come former Western colonies in Asia are actually doing well right now?
They then argued it was about the weather to which I replied that Asian countries have hot weather as well in case you didn't know jfl
These NPCs got really mad jfl
I bring in those talking points to signalize high iq, but present them as not my own idea of how things are.
Works for me ngl
I bring in those talking points to signalize high iq, but present them as not my own idea of how things are.
Works for me ngl
Also it’s stupid to not see any merit at all in concepts like colonialism tbh