I am going to have my 5th consultation (all with different surgeons) in a couple weeks in less than a year

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
JFL at this BP lifestyle.

Hopefully, I can get a double double jaws surgery to fix and improve the first one. Give me some more CCW and advancement to fix my suboptimal facial growth.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1476
JFL at this BP lifestyle.

Hopefully, I can get a double double jaws surgery to fix and improve the first one. Give me some more CCW and advancement to fix my suboptimal facial growth.
How much will it cost

This one 95$. Two of them were through the public system, so paid by health care where I live.
95k u mean. Damn son r u that deformed

No, I thought the consultation. The surgery was free, looking to get that 2nd one free as well.
How dafuk is it free bro? Where do you live and what was your Problem

AScend or rope

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
lf your gettlng your surgery pald vla lnsurance, they wlll very unlkely make the surgery aesthetcally focused tbh

lf your gettlng your surgery pald vla lnsurance, they wlll very unlkely make the surgery aesthetcally focused tbh
For health reasons, you can see multiple surgeons until you find the one which offers matches your aesthetic expectations, you can also influence surgery plans through your requests, just don't mention looks.

0AA3C349 9AE3 44FC 9B10 4D6A127666AC

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Dude420

Users who are viewing this thread

Back