I am going to quit Finasteride again for the 2nd time. How screwed am i realistically? (UPDATE I AM BACK ON FIN)

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
I think I have legit lost it.
Got paranoid again about sides and decided to quit.

My journey

>start 0.5mg EOD for 1 week. get sides (possibly nocebo)
>stop for 2 weeks. sides go away. (possibly placebo)
>start 0.5mg EOD again for 3 days. (no sides)
>stop again just now because I dont want to risk PFS if i keep taking

I really want to wait for my bloodword results on Jan 20.
Should I wait and not take Fin until i get the results or stay on it and quit later if i want to? (how fucked hormonally am i if i do this?)

UPDATE

I AM BACK ON FIN. THE DOSE IS 1MG PER WEEK.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
The creators of Fin should be trialed in court
In my opinion. He/she should be venerated, by men. He saved alot of men, from becoming baldcels.
14jvvb1cdnm11.png
ebdk8lxd5wf11.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
You are a stupid fucking retard and I will revel at you losing your hair.

Stop being so neurotic. Finasteride isn't going to do shit unless taken for long periods of time

You are a stupid fucking retard and I will revel at you losing your hair.
Stop being so neurotic. Finasteride isn't going to do shit unless taken for long periods of time

HOLY FUCK I FIGUIRED IT OUT.

1 MILLIGRAM PER WEEK. THATS FUCKING IT. THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO

Literally cannot make an argument against this. Minimal chance of sides while Still hitting your DHT hard but not bonkers like 70%.

1mg/week OR 0.5mg 2x/week

HOLY FUCK I FIGUIRED IT OUT.

1 MILLIGRAM PER WEEK. THATS FUCKING IT. THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO

Literally cannot make an argument against this. Minimal chance of sides while Still hitting your DHT hard but not bonkers like 70%.

1mg/week OR 0.5mg 2x/week
to add.
my dose is, around 0.2mg daily.
I been on it for 1 year now.

really good dose.

Did you have any sides, hows libido etc
I don't have any sides to report.
I feel normal, same, as before. And stable, is actually good/winning at my age, because I should be in the falling stages of life, now at later 30's
Pm_KZ0aQfm9FFEr8OwH1U6C01GxJXuOu7qQsyqxFgAtpXUHCoOwHVLk_tfSELovnjnUupO0WA2OeJkubP_SCXfuLiVDDnnktX12gXgBP1f9Y-jA0EpdO1al6R0ajRafaack

* Don't forget though. Alot of these men reporting the side effect of libido loss, on finastride. They are aging men. There is an x amount of men, that become naturally impotent with age. Nothing to do with finastride. One gotta compare the the placebo group with the user group. Not the user group comparing with 0%.
I mean. with finastride taking. We are talking aging men. Why else be oin fina. And old age = libido loss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6
I don't see the point of taking it every other day or once a week. It means you're only stopping balding for howeverany days you take it