I am going to sleep in a chin tuck all night

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I will elevate my head so that I am lying down in a chin tuck, hopefully I will wake up as a Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, toptearmm, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Been sleeping on the floor for months now, hard to get in the chin tuck position tho. I started cause my back hurt pretty bad but now I'm just used to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Been sleeping on the floor for months now, hard to get in the chin tuck position tho. I started cause my back hurt pretty bad but now I'm just used to it
Any posture gains? Better sleep?

Any posture gains? Better sleep?
At night during summer it feels so much better because there isn't 7 inches of insulation on your back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Does it work? I’m thinking about doing this

Does it work? I’m thinking about doing this
I mean it definitely helps if your back is hurting, it takes a few days to get used to it tho your body will feel numb in some places just from the pressure but it completely goes away after a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I mean it definitely helps if your back is hurting, it takes a few days to get used to it tho your body will feel numb in some places just from the pressure but it completely goes away after a few weeks.
Face gains?
No face no care tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Will do nothing

• WTF
Reactions: KrissKross
Maybe the best way to sleep is in a reclining position? I've heard people say that's how our ancestors slept as opposed to lying flat on the ground. Seems like the best of both worlds from comments in the thread, you can chin tuck easier but also have a completely straight spine.

Inshallah this will erase your jewish long midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Face gains?
No face no care tbh
Doubt it tbh I don't mew 24/7. I almost always have the front of my tongue on my palate but the very back is really hard for me to get.

I will elevate my head so that I am lying down in a chin tuck, hopefully I will wake up as a Chad
the correct sleeping posture is on your back with no pillow

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and UsernameRequired