I am growing... But it's not all as good as it seems...

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Even though i will be turning 17 in less than 3 months now, i am currently in the height of my growth. Each day i wake up, and i am taller, feel taller, and tower above other people who i would've never thought to tower over.

But it's not all as good as it seems. My frame hasn't been growing... at all. The more i grow vertically, the more disproportionate i become as my shoulders won't grow along.

Lately, it's been starting to feel really uncomfortable. I can feel my arms, well, moreso my shoulders, just not connecting well to my overall body. Like they're not supposed to start where they do. I don't know, it just feels, weird, off, and it's strange because i've never been used to anything else. I guess i could visualize it a bit with this image:

That is what it constantly feels like, and it's really been starting to irk me now. I'm worried i will become more and more disproportionate as my shoulders won't budge and that this feeling will become chronic. I don't know.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Inscol, Tom2004 and 4 others
Sad shit, but don't feel down about it. Bodies grow in weird ways, you might keep growing until 22 and your frame will fill out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, IWantToMax, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
as white boy you grow longer than niggers and ricecels
we have better genes
congrats

Sad shit, but don't feel down about it. Bodies grow in weird ways, you might keep growing until 22 and your frame will fill out.
It's incredibly weird though. When i was 14 i grew 10cm (160cm - 170cm, 5'3'' to 5'7'') and i thought that this was my growth spurt, even though i looked incredibly young at the time, even younger than i do now, but i find it confusing. Some people say that i'm just low T, some people say it's late puberty, some people say it's genetic and bones, but i can't find the reasoning in any of them. Low T people are usually just skinnyfat with normal frames, late puberty people usually aren't THIS late, and both my parents have wide frames. I don't understand any of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Danish_Retard
It's incredibly weird though. When i was 14 i grew 10cm (160cm - 170cm, 5'3'' to 5'7'') and i thought that this was my growth spurt, even though i looked incredibly young at the time, even younger than i do now, but i find it confusing. Some people say that i'm just low T, some people say it's late puberty, some people say it's genetic and bones, but i can't find the reasoning in any of them. Low T people are usually just skinnyfat with normal frames, late puberty people usually aren't THIS late, and both my parents have wide frames. I don't understand any of it.
What's your age and stats? Tell me about your growth spurts.

Besides, has anyone ever commented on how "weird" your body looks? It may just be all in your head.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
as white boy you grow longer than niggers and ricecels
we have better genes
congrats
Even though my dad was the whitest of white boys, like Scandinavian or something, he was quite short at 5'9'' prime, and my mother was the one that brought semi tall genes into my genetic composition, she's 5'5'', but would've been taller due to malnutrition, my grandmother was 5'7'', but still, idk

f

Attachments

• downloadfile-12.jpg
    downloadfile-12.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 269
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Inscol, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
What's your age and stats? Tell me about your growth spurts.

Besides, has anyone ever commented on how "weird" your body looks? It may just be all in your head.
I'm basically 17, in childhood my growth followed that of a 5'10'' male to the dot, up until maybe 12, where i was an expected 6 foot, then it went down again, and plunged to an expected 5'8''-5'9'' around 15/16. (I was 5'6''/5'7'' at the time) Halfway through 16 i suddenly started growing rapidly again, which is weird, since my brother who is turning 22 this year is only 5'7''.

About my body, yes people have commented on it, in fact it was even the punchline to a joke on this very website, a ''meme'' if you will, and people say i look 9, and in a video from when i was 14 people have said i looked 7.

Also a remarkable thing is that when i was about 14/15, i was at a museum, which was part of a school trip.

Another school was there, and they were about to leave.

I was alone without the rest of my school and that was allowed, but a representative of the other school came in and told me to come with as their school was leaving.

It was an elementary school. I was 15.

bruh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, ManzareK, KrissKross and 2 others
My hips aren't even wide, i made the wrong decision to wear pants with pockets the day i took that picture. But good thing you had that saved, it adds to the argument that people do notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I’m nearly 19 and only recently grew another half inch I expected it tho since my body hair barely got darker and denser and I got some more facial hair. There’s still hope for you bro

I’m nearly 19 and only recently grew another half inch I expected it tho since my body hair barely got darker and denser and I got some more facial hair. There’s still hope for you bro
Not sure if you understood what i said correctly

i'm like 186cm at 20, what are the chances for a another mini growth spurt to 190cm?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
  • +1
aren't you 26 bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Literally go to a doctor. You may have some hormone deficiencies that can be corrected.

• +1
Literally go to a doctor. You may have some hormone deficiencies that can be corrected.
I went when i was 14, for height tho. Dude refused to do anything, i think all he did was apply a stethoscope maybe and that was it

Rest was just some bluepill bullshit like ''yeah i'm short myself but i have an MD'' idgaf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 7785 and Danish_Retard
I went when i was 14, for height tho. Dude refused to do anything, i think all he did was apply a stethoscope maybe and that was it

Rest was just some bluepill bullshit like ''yeah i'm short myself but i have an MD'' idgaf
Do it again, go to another doctor. This is your future, the rest of your life will be greatly affected from this. Go to a 100 doctors until someone gives you a correct diagnosis.

• +1
Do it again, go to another doctor. This is your future, the rest of your life will be greatly affected from this. Go to a 100 doctors until someone gives you a correct diagnosis.
i'm not sure you can just walk into a doctor's office in the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THAT NIGGA UGLY AS SHIT JFL

• +1
I wish you the very best my chad.

• +1
Even though i will be turning 17 in less than 3 months now, i am currently in the height of my growth. Each day i wake up, and i am taller, feel taller, and tower above other people who i would've never thought to tower over.

But it's not all as good as it seems. My frame hasn't been growing... at all. The more i grow vertically, the more disproportionate i become as my shoulders won't grow along.

Lately, it's been starting to feel really uncomfortable. I can feel my arms, well, moreso my shoulders, just not connecting well to my overall body. Like they're not supposed to start where they do. I don't know, it just feels, weird, off, and it's strange because i've never been used to anything else. I guess i could visualize it a bit with this image:
View attachment 940875
That is what it constantly feels like, and it's really been starting to irk me now. I'm worried i will become more and more disproportionate as my shoulders won't budge and that this feeling will become chronic. I don't know.
I suggest you working out. I went from 18.8 to 21 inches by working out natty

i'm not sure you can just walk into a doctor's office in the netherlands
Yes, it's the same in Denmark, the system is fucked. We had a shit doctor that couldn't diagnose anything for shit, luckily for me my mum is a veterinarian so she would just tell him what medicine to give and he would give it to us (jfl ngl). We had to fight with the commune for 6 years before we got a proper doctor.

If you can't get a proper doctor you can try going to a hospital, what you want is a referral to a specialized doctor, not some guy that barely graduated university and has trouble diagnosing anything other than a common cold.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Yes, it's the same in Denmark, the system is fucked. We had a shit doctor that couldn't diagnose anything for shit, luckily for me my mum is a veterinarian so she would just tell him what medicine to give and he would give it to us (jfl ngl). We had to fight with the commune for 6 years before we got a proper doctor.

If you can't get a proper doctor you can try going to a hospital, what you want is a referral to a specialized doctor, not some guy that barely graduated university and has trouble diagnosing anything other than a common cold.
the problem is that my mother barely speaks dutch, and doesn't even grasp the concept of late puberty besides that, so i would have to say and explain everything and tell them what i want myself

• +1
It doesn't stunt height
Don't want to take any chances. Even if it doesn't directly stunt height it might burn the calories i'm trying to reserve for height growth, i don't exactly have a full fridge either

the problem is that my mother barely speaks dutch, and doesn't even grasp the concept of late puberty besides that, so i would have to say and explain everything and tell them what i want myself
Then do that.

• +1
Then do that.
i go to work, i have to convince her to go too, no mode of transportation so i guess i'd have to take a bus or tram there and hope they help me before the curfew they're about to put in

but idk, genuinely curious about that

• +1
At this point you should not expect miracles but here's my 2 cents. I was always a skinny kid with a small frame. At 18 I started lifting consistently and gained enough mass to have a lean soccer player's like body and filled out a little bit.

Here's where it gets interesting. Due to the Rona lockdowns and gyms being closed for almost 4 months I am losing muscle mass but I am noticing that despite my loss of shoulder and back mass my shoulders look quite a bit wider. That means that my clavicles/shoulders probably got wider in my early 20's up to this point. You are only 17 so don't write yourself off yet 😉💪.

• +1

View attachment 940875
arent you like 25

This fucking THIS.
Suck the doctor’s cocks if you have to, just do whatever the fuck it takes to sort this out because the window of opportunity is not eternal.
ded srs

• +1
That's what happens when you don't exercise during puberty and you are subhuman.

how tall are you right now ?

2 inch growth ? mirin
you went from manlet tier 5'7 to ok-ish 5'9
you might grow even more ngl, there's a pretty high chance
unfortunately i'm not blessed with height growth anymore xd

• +1
2 inch growth ? mirin
brutal tbh

i seem to be in the height of my growth so i think i'll definitely grow more, question is how much tho. and will my frame grow too because it seems to not be growing with at all which is really annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
2 inch growth ? mirin
he lives in the Netherlands
5’9 is still manlet in the Netherlands

he lives in the Netherlands
5’9 is still manlet in the Netherlands
true

but i fit in with the other short people here now

5'7'' was borderline dwarfism

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel

@RODEBLUR

Be happy I am here to save your ass from these halfbred low IQ mongrels sprouting their bullshit.

Females have actually longer lavicle length than males relative to their height, this is not a hormonal issue. Male clavicle length is 161mm, female is 149mm. Average male is 175cm in America, average female is 161cm. Clavicle length/height = 0.92 ratio in males and
0.925 ratio in females. They are almost identical, this is not a coincidence.

The issue is the shape of the clavicle itself and their angles. There is extremely small variation in clavicle length in humans, but some variation in it's shape and huge variation in it's angle. Females have very highly angled clavicles moving upward.

You're basically fucked.

The only thing you can do to actually increase shoulder width over time is:

• Train lats, train deltoids, train neck muscles(SCM).
  • Stretch the trapezius muscles and pectoralis muscles twice per day.
  • Swim every-day and do pull-ups.
  • Be athletic in general, sprint a lot, etc...

The most impactful thing you can do though is improve posture and stretch your clavicles downwards everyday with low intensity, and keep them as low as possible, the typical computer posture will cuck your shoulder width easily. You will fuck your shoulders up if you don't properly do this though, if your shoulders are too forward or too backward you will for sure fuck something up, you need to have good awareness of your bones and do it in a natural way, not forcing.

Also I am assuming your clavicles are angled upwards, some people have the reverse issue, it's very rare, but both clavicle pointing upwards and downwards causes short shoulders, you need them to be straight so use your brain and see what you need to do about it.

As for hormonal issues, if your hips become too wide from high E and low T, you will get wide hips which will make your shoulders look relatively smaller. So check your hormones as well, make sure that especially DHT/E ratio is good.

Here are pictures of bad clavicle angle:

Image result for female vs male claivcle angle

vs masculine clavicle angle:

Image result for fitness model

(straight)

Also the clavicle angle also potentiates deltoid width, so having flatter clavicle angle will make your deltoids appear wider as well, there is a synergistic effect.

Last edited:

@RODEBLUR

Be happy I am here to save your ass from these halfbred low IQ mongrels sprouting their bullshit.

Females have actually longer lavicle length than males relative to their height, this is not a hormonal issue. Male clavicle length is 161mm, female is 149mm. Average male is 175cm in America, average female is 161cm. Clavicle length/height = 0.92 ratio in males and
0.925 ratio in females. They are almost identical, this is not a coincidence.

The issue is the shape of the clavicle itself and their angles. There is extremely small variation in clavicle length in humans, but some variation in it's shape and huge variation in it's angle. Females have very highly angled clavicles moving upward.

You're basically fucked.

The only thing you can do to actually increase shoulder width over time is:

• Train lats, train deltoids, train neck muscles(SCM).
  • Stretch the trapezius muscles and pectoralis muscles twice per day.
  • Swim every-day and do pull-ups.
  • Be athletic in general, sprint a lot, etc...

The most impactful thing you can do though is improve posture and stretch your clavicles downwards everyday with low intensity, and keep them as low as possible, the typical computer posture will cuck your shoulder width easily. You will fuck your shoulders up if you don't properly do this though, if your shoulders are too forward or too backward you will for sure fuck something up, you need to have good awareness of your bones and do it in a natural way, not forcing.

Also I am assuming your clavicles are angled upwards, some people have the reverse issue, it's very rare, but both clavicle pointing upwards and downwards causes short shoulders, you need them to be straight so use your brain and see what you need to do about it.

As for hormonal issues, if your hips become too wide from high E and low T, you will get wide hips which will make your shoulders look relatively smaller. So check your hormones as well, make sure that especially DHT/E ratio is good.

Here are pictures of bad clavicle angle:

Image result for female vs male claivcle angle

vs masculine clavicle angle:

Image result for fitness model

(straight)

Also the clavicle angle also potentiates deltoid width, so having flatter clavicle angle will make your deltoids appear wider as well, there is a synergistic effect.
That gymmed guy's clavicles aren't really straight like that

It's the camera angle i took a pic from the same angle once it makes my clavicles look straight like that too