I am leaving the forum

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I don't care enough about many of you to fully explain why.

I love my brothers in my follow list, you saved me, you made me into a better person, I am forever grateful.

in my ignore list you can find the most sad, wretched, fat bloated "men" (pussies) that you'll probably eventually find annoying too, i have an eye for things so I just found them earlier than everyone else.

this forum is shit. too many pussies, zero funny shit, everyone's a little kind beta bitch. none of you are the type of person i want to become. and you know what else i learned? an actual winner has no friends. an actual winner demands respect, gets respect, and dominates everyone. by natural law he can have no friends, no equals. if he does have friends it is with like-minded individuals.

there are none here for me. the ones i did have, appear to not use this site anymore, as i won't either.

i know the site losers will be the ones to read this. the ones who jump from thread to thread, searching for dopamine. to those users, i beat you into submission and a final fuck you from native.

goodbye, i don't need this site anymore, i know everything, this site needs me, but i don't need it. this site is boring without me, so i go off to conquer new places.

DUECES.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 3299 and 20 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 6997
Fareweel my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
seeya man, i feel that. dm me sometime. should i make that website for slayers or nah? lemme know.

Goodbye.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: johncruz12345, RAITEIII, Ritalincel and 1 other person
goodbye bro. I'll miss you

907686-50fd8a579cded086cdddf5d4feecc2eb.png

Attachments

• 907686-50fd8a579cded086cdddf5d4feecc2eb.png
    907686-50fd8a579cded086cdddf5d4feecc2eb.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 285
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, JL~ and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Good luck bro Godbless

Most hated ig

See you in 2 weeks when a girl leaves you on open

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 11295, Sikkunt23 and 9 others
Sad, you're one of the users I would've liked to meet with IRL one day in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and sandcelmuttcel
You're becoming hapa Goggins. You'll do more than 99% of this forum. I'll miss you.

i will miss you

Attachments 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, datboijj, JL~ and 2 others
ok bro. lets see you back tomorrow LOL

I don't care enough about many of you to fully explain why.

I love my brothers in my follow list, you saved me, you made me into a better person, I am forever grateful.

in my ignore list you can find the most sad, wretched, fat bloated "men" (pussies) that you'll probably eventually find annoying too, i have an eye for things so I just found them earlier than everyone else.

this forum is shit. too many pussies, zero funny shit, everyone's a little kind beta bitch. none of you are the type of person i want to become. and you know what else i learned? an actual winner has no friends. an actual winner demands respect, gets respect, and dominates everyone. by natural law he can have no friends, no equals. if he does have friends it is with like-minded individuals.

there are none here for me. the ones i did have, appear to not use this site anymore, as i won't either.

i know the site losers will be the ones to read this. the ones who jump from thread to thread, searching for dopamine. to those users, i beat you into submission and a final fuck you from native.

goodbye, i don't need this site anymore, i know everything, this site needs me, but i don't need it. this site is boring without me, so i go off to conquer new places.

DUECES.
goodbye, your threads in the last few days have made me cage

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
We all need to leave this forum for good
Good to see you went from a pathetic bitch mentality to a chad mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 9670 and PubertyMaxxer
See you tomorrow

Every person has to follow their own path and destiny. If you want to go so be it, farewell man :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
We all need to leave this forum for good
Good to see you went from a pathetic bitch mentality to a chad mentality
No. If anything this is a bitch mentality JFL. Many people like to blame this forum for too many things in their lives, that aren't realistic. Also the friends epilogue is just cringe tbh.

But like yh, what I said above. Follow your path. You live you learn you don't need to be tied to anything or anyone!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 10987
I care why?

you'll be back jfl, but goodbye for the next few days

Also, I see you removed me from your following list :lul::lul::lul:

good for u, i doubt u’ll be gone for long tho

You’d be surprised how many times I’ve read threads like these just for users to return not much later.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 6997, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
See you tomorrow

see u tomorrow

See you tomorrow

and nothing of value was lost

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7173
See you after dinner:feelsmage:

stayfuckinhard.gif

Rip my friend. You will not be around to see this, but you were one of the best users on this site. Now that you and @magnificentcel died, the only person left for me is @BIGDICCJIM

You are here forever fagget
AdV9wq9 460s

How to see someones ignore list and who is he following

Good bye sneaky Smeagolses
But remember the power of the Ring (.me) and Sauron (Sergeant) will never let you go for ever. IT controlses your lifeses for eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer