I Am Making A Discord Server (Just PM Me For An Invite)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I am creating a server for all my friends to come join me.

So I am going to re-ping everyone I did before.

And PM me for an invite

And if anyone I didn't ping wants to join, just pm me too.

My server will be for a place for me to hang out with my friends, and talk about anime, manga, and videogames, and Asian girls and other otaku stuff.

I spoke to my friend from incels and he convinced me this is a better idea then leaving everything behind and I agree with him.

Also the email thing is cope, discord is what all the cool kids are using these days.

I will remain on this forum for the next hour to send out invites then I'm leaving forever.

Once I'm gone just try to get ahold of someone that was able to join for an invite.

@Ritalincel
@Leucosticte
@11gaijin (Yeah I was freaking out before, but I can't feel like a man if I don't hold true to what I believe in. I feel what happened to me was wrong and that's that.) (Don't be too upset with me, the whole situation has been really stressful and I'm just trying to find peace, of course I've had actual problems in my life to deal with aside from online drama, still a difficult time though).
@Nibba
@notafed
@Insomniac (hope you give Discord another chance to join my server)
@Mewcel
@Hiro
@DeformAspergerCel (I missed you in the old server you're welcome here)
@Time Travel
@UltraFayJr.
@incelkingkong
@fukmylyf

I don't know what the hell happened to me. For my mental health this is certainly the best, otherwise I'll completely lose it. But come join my server.

I'm setting my timer now.

Ok my timer just went off.

I'm never posting on a forum again. (This drama will prematurely age me and ruin my BoyMaxxing).

As my last post I will say.

I will go play with anime dolls like @Hebbe wem plays with stuffed animals.

Sayonara.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Also the email thing is cope, discord is what all the cool kids are using these days.
true this is really the better option :D

Invite me plz I'm also a weeb