I am no longer in favor of free speech

A

adolf512

Banned
When i was young and naive i was thinking "if we just let people discuss freely the truth will be found" but as i got older i realized that it doesn't actuakly work that way.

Instead we have loads of religios political groups (cult-like) spreading misinformation to lure people in, we have media that targets different kinds of people (conservative, progressive, libertarian, etc).

So where are all the revolutionary discoveries due to free discussion? well they cannot be found, people are more trapped in filter bubbles than ever.

So no i do not think it's a good thing people like stephen growder got a platform.

When it comes ti filosphy most high quality stuff was developed long before the internet, my favorite book by far is "might is right" by ragnar redbeard.

Ted kaczynski wrote an excellent manifesto by himself, he didn't need tge help of anyone else for that.

The belief system that get popular among ordinary people are not true, just look at all major religions.

mutes me

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, SikKunt and Insomniac
i agree. full blown communism is the only answers. to achieve this utipia society we need to kill off anyone who goes against this idea, as it is the only way for mankind in the future.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, SikKunt and Demir
Doesnt matter at the end of the day we have no power over the world politics isnt for us

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo