I am not made for wageslaving.

FromEE

FromEE

Bronze
Guys, I fucking cant. Fuck work, fuck working an average job like this. How are oldcels happy with working normal dead end warehouse/customer service jobs? How the fuck do they deal with it. I started wageslaving at the start of this year and it has solely been the reason for my heavy depression. I would unironically work a more interesting job for less pay than something like this, it's fucking disgusting. If I could choose between getting a satisfying job with good pay or improve my looks by 1 psl point, the choice would be extremely simple for me; I would choose the job.

I am not made to work 10 hours a day for a job like this.

What the fuck do I do? I guess I could go back to uni and try a different course and go for something that allows me to get a more creative and interesting job, or maybe I should research stocks/crypto and see how it goes there. Is there anyway to make good money online? I will literally learn any skill guys that will allow me to move up in the world, so please help, I don't want to do this anymore, seriously.

I have around £28k saved up and there is not a single thing you can do with it. What a fucking joke.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InZayn, RAITEIII, toptearmm and 1 other person
I guess I could go back to uni and try a different course and go for something that allows me to get a more creative and interesting job
what did you major in?
If I could choose between getting a satisfying job with good pay or improve my looks by 1 psl point, the choice would be extremely simple for me; I would choose the job.
not blackpilled enough

Guys, I fucking cant. Fuck work, fuck working an average job like this. How are oldcels happy with working normal dead end warehouse/customer service jobs? How the fuck do they deal with it. I started wageslaving at the start of this year and it has solely been the reason for my heavy depression. I would unironically work a more interesting job for less pay than something like this, it's fucking disgusting. If I could choose between getting a satisfying job with good pay or improve my looks by 1 psl point, the choice would be extremely simple for me; I would choose the job.

I am not made to work 10 hours a day for a job like this.

What the fuck do I do? I guess I could go back to uni and try a different course and go for something that allows me to get a more creative and interesting job, or maybe I should research stocks/crypto and see how it goes there. Is there anyway to make good money online? I will literally learn any skill guys that will allow me to move up in the world, so please help, I don't want to do this anymore, seriously.

I have around £28k saved up and there is not a single thing you can do with it. What a fucking joke.
just join your countrys intelligence agency show them this site and get a promotion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, maxmendietta, Overjetcel299 and 4 others
yeah you are too smart for drudgery, i am sure you will use your massive brain and figure out a way to make hella cash money, especially if you spend all of your current money going to glorified daycare

switch to ecom join cia or fbi if you cant do homeland

if wanna be lazy sociology
I don't want to go into that field anymore. I wanna do something interesting/fun.

Is there anyway to make good money online? I will literally learn any skill guys that will allow me to move up in the world, so please help, I don't want to do this anymore, seriously.

There is website building, crypto, copywriting etc.

Crypto seems like the most risky one but probably gives good profits too.
Yeah. Its one of my goals to learn more about it. It does seem to me super high-risk high-reward, but that also makes it more accessible than something like stocks.

Was it boring?
It wasn't really boring, I just lost interest of my childhood job being a detective or something like that.

Yeah. Its one of my goals to learn more about it. It does seem to me super high-risk high-reward, but that also makes it more accessible than something like stocks.
Yeah I think i'll learn about it too, can't hurt tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You’d be dumb to not add a psl point lol

You’d be dumb to not add a psl point lol
I'd rather be psl 5 and have a good job than psl 6 and have a shittier job.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
neetcellng>wage cuckery

i would only neetcell for like 1-2 years before roping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ZyzzReincarnate
ask the chickenboi
@Bengt how he does it

neetcellng>wage cuckery

i would only neetcell for like 1-2 years before roping tbh
Trust me, I would love to neetcel, but I live with parents and they said as long as I work they're all cool with me staying with them rent free and pay for nothing.

ask the chickenboi
@Bengt how he does it
What does he do

Trust me, I would love to neetcel, but I live with parents and they said as long as I work they're all cool with me staying with them rent free and pay for nothing.

What does he do
work for like a year or 2 to save up for neetcelling at an apartment tbh

Buying an apartment and then doing parttime sounds decent.
neetcellng gets boring after a while tbh

1-2 years max and then od on heroin.

in that 1-2year period, i would just watch all animes possible then rope.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
neetcellng gets boring after a while tbh

1-2 years max and then od on heroin.

in that 1-2year period, i would just watch all animes possible then rope.
go er

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Find ambitions outside your 9 to 5

Having your own business?

Same thats why I go to uni

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
join the military

Op Is a fag

Op gamble all the money and if you lose , you rope