I am pale, if i want to tannmaxx is it worth it to get sunscreen?

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
I am gonna get golden brown and want to get it fast. I might get skin cancer but is it that bad? Chemo can make me lose bodyfat for jawline gainz as well so if I do end up getting it I doubt it will be too bad. I might even use those tanning beds

If your skin is sensitive to sun then get sunscreen. Just apply tan spray / gel if you want to avoid cancer risk.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
You can use a tanning bed. That's what I do.
You could use sunscreen. Though some sunscreen contain Oxybenzone, which lowers your Testosterone. So avoid that.

You can use a tanning bed. That's what I do.
You could use sunscreen. Though some sunscreen contain Oxybenzone, which lowers your Testosterone. So avoid that.
Everything is lowering test these days.. jfl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, jefferson, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Dont do it bro i fucked my skin up

Use mineral sunscreen with broad spectrum and reapply every 2 hours, instead of sunbathing (I do not think it is worth, considering the fact it ages your skin and you risk getting said skin cancer), use spray tans and maybe invest in astaxanthin to get healthy looking skintone.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Use mineral sunscreen with broad spectrum and reapply every 2 hours, instead of sunbathing (I do not think it is worth, considering the fact it ages your skin and you risk getting said skin cancer), use spray tans and maybe invest in astaxanthin to get healthy looking skintone.

Melanotan II

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
actually want to get melanotan 11 now

can anyone tell me how to get a full tan without fucking my skin up, thinking of getting some spray that turns it into a tan but not fake tan

Keep being pale and aryanmax to attract asian foids.

How isn't every Fitzpatrick scale I and II type person on looksmax.me not on melanotanII is beyond me.

Fitzpatrick scale 2.5 is about ideal golden tan for a white person to looksmax. If you are pale, it is pretty much mandatory.

It will also reduce your chancse of getting skin cancer and getting burned significantly.

It was originally developed by Australians to preveent them from getting melanomas all over the place, since aboriginals are dark as fuck melanin filled and have been living on the continent for thousands of years and then you put these white people from UK there with hardly any melanin and they just all get burned by sun. I honestly don't understand why any sane white person would ever live in Australia.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
I am gonna get golden brown and want to get it fast. I might get skin cancer but is it that bad? Chemo can make me lose bodyfat for jawline gainz as well so if I do end up getting it I doubt it will be too bad. I might even use those tanning beds
sunscreen should be used by everyone to slow down aging.
if you want to tanmax then you need sunscreen to avoid skin cancer

How isn't every Fitzpatrick scale I and II type person on looksmax.me not on melanotanII is beyond me.

Fitzpatrick scale 2.5 is about ideal golden tan for a white person to looksmax. If you are pale, it is pretty much mandatory.

It will also reduce your chancse of getting skin cancer and getting burned significantly.

It was originally developed by Australians to preveent them from getting melanomas all over the place, since aboriginals are dark as fuck melanin filled and have been living on the continent for thousands of years and then you put these white people from UK there with hardly any melanin and they just all get burned by sun. I honestly don't understand why any sane white person would ever live in Australia.
Do you use it?

Keep being pale and aryanmax to attract asian foids.
and turks/arabs/blacks

source: im an aryan german guy and our country is full of all nationalities

Of course it’s worth it to get sunscreen regardless of whether you’re tanmaxxing, pale or black.