I am probably one of the ugliest if not the ugliest user here

They don't know how to run a government. Especially at the state level. They don't have any respect for the established institutions.
Plus the party is filled with literal criminals

Cant go into much detail but congress was better at running the country than BJP. Idc about the hindutva agenda
Are you serious? Congress literally made India a USSR sellout in the 70s and 80s and an American sellout in 2009. And the rampant corruption that prevailed holy fuck. There was extreme corruption at the pradhan levels. Have you conveniently forgotten the CWG scam that brought down the government? The amount of embezzlement of white money was insane (I agree, with BJP, it is laundering black money through electoral bonds too). And the communal violence was actually much worse at local levels. Respect for established institutions? They literally were trying to avoid GST to maintain the status quo and keep the tax collector's coffers rich. The number of scams that were unearthed are insane. Why do you think there have been so many bad loans that came to light? The bureaucracy functioning has significantly improved.

And you think there aren't just as many if not more criminals in Congress (or even CPI)?

TLDR- Stop lapping up Lutyen's media on face value. Politics is a grey area.

Are you serious? Congress literally made India a USSR sellout in the 70s and 80s and an American sellout in 2009. And the rampant corruption that prevailed holy fuck. There was extreme corruption at the pradhan levels. Have you conveniently forgotten the CWG scam that brought down the government? The amount of embezzlement of white money was insane (I agree, with BJP, it is laundering black money through electoral bonds too). And the communal violence was actually much worse at local levels. Respect for established institutions? They literally were trying to avoid GST to maintain the status quo and keep the tax collector's coffers rich. The number of scams that were unearthed are insane. Why do you think there have been so many bad loans that came to light? The bureaucracy functioning has significantly improved.

And you think there aren't just as many if not more criminals in Congress (or even CPI)?

TLDR- Stop lapping up Lutyen's media on face value. Politics is a grey area.
My opinions arent shaped by the media. They are shaped by personal experiences.

BTW bjp has the most number of criminals out of every mainstream party.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
The economy has been going for a 6 though, mainly because of their habit of expediting policy making and centralizing without disseminating guidelines at local levels properly. Many policies are great for long term and were much needed but they need to keep it phased wise for a proper vision.

The economy has been going for a 6 though, mainly because of their habit of expediting policy making and centralizing without disseminating guidelines at local levels properly. Many policies are great for long term and were much needed but they need to keep it phased wise for a proper vision.
Modiji ne kiya hai to kuch soch samzkar hi kiya hoga

Can't argue with that lol

dont mess with his cows

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and AbandonShip
You haven’t seen me then. I have only seen 4 users here who are on the same level of my subhumanity and 1 that is worse than me.
send me your pic. I might not be subhuman in terms of literal features but the overall vibe of creepiness or terroristiness makes it worse than looking like a cuckold.