I am ready to become God tier.

Zeus

Zeus

God
5pltCP.jpg

I am ready to mentally ascend to the God I am hiding inside me. I will be full on no distraction mode learning ultra advanced SEO from The Gotch Academy and Chase Reiner's Nexus Bundle while I master game and everything else.

Due to that, I will be inactive if you want to chat to me add me on discord: Mhtro#4257. My accountability partner will be @mojopin.​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Bluepill and Acnno
Ok.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
This is next level God tier cope bro, but I encourage you to do it all

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
Reminder that god spelled backwards is dog

Good luck buddy boyo. We’re ALL gonna make it.

This is next level God tier cope bro, but I encourage you to do it all
Not really cope but I will definitely do some of them. I am ready to level up in life ngl

Not really cope but I will definitely do some of them. I am ready to level up in life ngl
Remember it's all Looks and Money. Aside from those 2 do whatever the fuck you wanna do

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Man these videos never made sense. How are you going to think back to these when you're actually talking to someone?

You should just do whatever your chemicals tell you to do. Maybe practice talking on discord or with other low value males

Remember it's all Looks and Money. Aside from those 2 do whatever the fuck you wanna do
That's what you say to cope? Jfl but, you do you
Man these videos never made sense. How are you going to think back to these when you're actually talking to someone?

You should just do whatever your chemicals tell you to do. Maybe practice talking on discord or with other low value males
They get me to realise stuff, most of the time they are useless (except the money making/social circle ones), but truth be told the ones about game quickly become useless if not put into practice.

I want to god cope by smoking dmt

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
That's what you say to cope? Jfl but, you do you
I'm saying cope with your cooking and meditation as long as you enjoy them