I am really really thinking of using the edge of my android phone to bonesmash Zygos

H

HSM1

Banned
So to avoid brain damage.. I wont really hit my face hard with big objects.. I will use dense, hard objects like my phone.. It will make little bruises and fractures like Muay thai fighters use in shin. But due to its sharpness it won't really give me brain damage like getting punched in the face. I just worry on the unevenness.. Will my cheeks look bumpy........ I just want a couple MM of bone.... I need Zygos....

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, dogtown, DidntRead and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you don't have zygos naturally, you won't be able to do anything, bonesmashing will give you asymmetric and weird results, enjoy your life with a potato face boyo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you don't have zygos naturally, you won't be able to do anything, bonesmashing will give you asymmetric and weird results, enjoy your life with a potato face boyo

Yeah but some guy on lookism did it lol

And Muay Thai fighters thicken their shins.. I thickened mine....... Smalllittle micro fractures thicken the bone... I just worry about the uneven ness and asymmetry... Also the brain damage..... So I think I'll stop and just get a really wide jawline... My zygos are fine.

At this point mods should just move anything facepulling and bonesmashing related to off-topic. If I had it my way I would require a shitpost prefix for it.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Yeah but some guy on lookism did it lol

And Muay Thai fighters thicken their shins.. I thickened mine....... Smalllittle micro fractures thicken the bone... I just worry about the uneven ness and asymmetry... Also the brain damage..... So I think I'll stop and just get a really wide jawline... My zygos are fine.

Yes they did, but like I said, it's ugly and asymmetrical, it looks like a fucking squirrel jfl. And don't play the jaw game, you'll be even worse.

At this point mods should just move anything facepulling and bbonesmashing to off-topic. If I had it my way I would require a shitpost prefix for it.

Why is bonesmashing not legit? As long as you do it safe.... Wtf? People get punched in the nose and it makes their nose get a bump..It works

Why is bonesmashing not legit? As long as you do it safe.... Wtf? People get punched in the nose and it makes their nose get a bump..It works

If you get a bump without breaking your nose, it's just swelling, the nose really has to break to end up with a definitive bump...

Are you going to break your zygos? I don't think so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Nose is cartilage and soft tissue. Bonesmashing is a theoretically sound principle, but the bone and scar tissue will not grow in the way you would want it. Micro-fractures will heal by themselves without causing any bone remodelling. Major fractures will make it grow back more recessed.

If you get a bump without breaking your nose, it's just swelling, the nose really has to break to end up with a definitive bump...

Are you going to break your zygos? I don't think so.

Explain Muay Thai fighters shins? They kick a heavy back or lightly hit their shins with astick a bunch of time. It makes the bone stronger and thicker. Literally. Also do you think hitting my zygos lightly can give me brain damage from the vibration?
Nose is cartilage and soft tissue. Bonesmashing is a theoretically sound principle, but the bone and scar tissue will not grow in the way you would want it. Micro-fractures will heal by themselves without causing any bone remodelling. Major fractures will make it grow back more recessed.

Fuck it I give up. No more bone smashing. Do you think I gave myself brain damage by lightly hitting my zygos with my phone edge. I helt my head still with one hand but there was still minor vibration

Explain Muay Thai fighters shins? They kick a heavy back or lightly hit their shins with astick a bunch of time. It makes the bone stronger and thicker. Literally. Also do you think hitting my zygos lightly can give me brain damage from the vibration?

It's either you grow up naturally in the zygos and you can made them appear even more by trying to increase their mass a little and become as lean as possible in the face.

Either you don't grow up naturally in zygos, and even surgery will have a hard time to give you some.

G.E.N.E.T.I.C

And you're already brain damaged btw.

Kys OP

Bonesmashing is retarded

Fuck it I give up. No more bone smashing. Do you think I gave myself brain damage by lightly hitting my zygos with my phone edge. I helt my head still with one hand but there was still minor vibration
Your skull is filled with cerebrospinal fluid that your brain freely floats around in. There's a couple of millimeters of play on all sides around it to dampen minor shocks. A human brain has a fair amount of mass to it (although not sure about yours since you're actually taking the smash bone meme for real), my intuition tells me that even if all the kinetic energy of a 200 or so gram object moving at maybe 5m/s was transferred to your brain, Newton's first law and hydrodynamic friction would not allow it to impact your skull with any significant force. If you don't feel dizzy or nauseous you are probably fine. What makes bonesmashing so dumb is that people are encouraged to do it every day, which will cause your brain to not be able to regenerate its cells fast enough to stop you from very slowly getting dumber.

• JFL
Reactions: Dutcher
So to avoid brain damage.. I wont really hit my face hard with big objects.. I will use dense, hard objects like my phone.. It will make little bruises and fractures like Muay thai fighters use in shin. But due to its sharpness it won't really give me brain damage like getting punched in the face. I just worry on the unevenness.. Will my cheeks look bumpy........ I just want a couple MM of bone.... I need Zygos....
I'd use a hammer, personally

retardmaxxing :lul:

At this point mods should just move anything facepulling and bonesmashing related to off-topic. If I had it my way I would require a shitpost prefix for it.

facepulling is legit but high risk if you fuck up. Mewing "works" since it's basically a lite version of facepulling.

Kys OP

Bonesmashing is retarded
Your skull is filled with cerebrospinal fluid that your brain freely floats around in. There's a couple of millimeters of play on all sides around it to dampen minor shocks. A human brain has a fair amount of mass to it (although not sure about yours since you're actually taking the smash bone meme for real), my intuition tells me that even if all the kinetic energy of a 200 or so gram object moving at maybe 5m/s was transferred to your brain, Newton's first law and hydrodynamic friction would not allow it to impact your skull with any significant force. If you don't feel dizzy or nauseous you are probably fine. What makes bonesmashing so dumb is that people are encouraged to do it every day, which will cause your brain to not be able to regenerate its cells fast enough to stop you from very slowly getting dumber.

Thx

Don't listen to all of those losers, everything is worth considering.

Actually, I had the same idea a while ago, check out this link. The first answer is by a national boxing champion

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
Does anyone have pics of the transformation from Muay Thai fighters’ shins or boxer cheekbones? I tried looking for these but couldn’t find anything. It’s possible that the bones don’t get any bigger but instead just get harder, meaning bonesmashing is worthless

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
This user posts the dumbest threads. It's over for IQ80cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back