I am roping

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
The thought, that i would have been an 8psl god that would probably fuck some prime jb model rn if i was being breastfed for at least 2 years, has induced the ropefuel in me, i cant cope anymore my menatlceliaty has reached his edge. that's it buddy boyos im roping, the rope has already been prepared. I will see you all in gandy heaven bhais, hope you all ascend!
@Thongmaster i was just shitposting bro, hope you will slay
@ArvidGustavsson was fun arguing with you ngl, Leo mogs still xd
@Mirin2234 i hope you will escape the mentalcel hole
@deer @Toth's thot my bhais, i hope you get to fuck your avi's
@Britishlooksmaxxer up and coming mma legend, high t beast
@goat2x hope you'll slay, groundbreaking breastfeeding theory is not cope btw xd
@Copemaxxing @EreptileDysfunction @inceletto @Fatsofag and others... I hope you will all ascend!
it was fun...but remember every cope has an end

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 7776 and 17 others
The thought, that i would have been an 8psl god that would probably fuck some prime jb model rn if i was being breastfed for at least 2 years, has induced the ropefuel in me, i cant cope anymore my menatlceliaty has reached his edge. that's it buddy boyos im roping, the rope has already been prepared. I will see you all in gandy heaven bhais, hope you all ascend!
@goat2x hope you'll slay, groundbreaking breastfeeding theory is not cope btw xd
@Copemaxxing @EreptileDysfunction @inceletto @Fatsofag and others... I hope you will all ascend!
Dude plz don’t breatfeeding has nothing to do with shit it’s a cope. Don’t rope you can call me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, W0KESTMOTHF, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Give a handshake to Hitler from me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Foxhole, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7776 and 8 others
Tenor 7

Cmon bro you literally mog me to dirt and you still want to rope? I understand it sucks we aren't prime JB slayers, but there is hope, at least I think so

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4804
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 7776, W0KESTMOTHF and 1 other person
you still want to rope?

Dgdgdgdg

This is no different than a fat girl claiming she will kill herself for the 50th time

I would not believe it until the body has been verified by a none Jewish 3rd party.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, xefo, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
If u r serious bro lets talk in pms, i wont let the joos get another of my friend

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Marsiere214, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 4804
Was good to meet you bro

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Noooo bro. Think this through, ur not in the right head space rn. pm bro we can talk, im sure ur just having a momentary panic attack.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 4804
@needsolution says,

have bright way and rest in piss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Ritalincel and needsolution
Atleast you know when it's time to go. I wish you a happy roping experience!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and W0KESTMOTHF
Noooo bro. Think this through, ur not in the right head space rn. pm bro we can talk, im sure ur just having a momentary panic attack.
sadly he is not thinking straight and I can relate, there is nothing we can do if he has truly made up his mind> @W0KESTMOTHF if your reading plz reconsider think about the good times will even friends and human connection dude. Plz don't do something you can never undo in a momentary fit of rage.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and The Bleach Pill
Jfl bro I feel guilty for telling you about breastfeeding now tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Marsiere214
i understand have a good sleep
i'll see you in 66 years bro

• JFL
rest up if u made up your mind

• So Sad
see you space cowboy

• JFL
as much as I understand. Nothing but bad awaits non believers after death. So it's best you live in this temporary world then end it all and still suffer even more unimaginable pain

• JFL
damn, Rest In Peace bruh 😳😭

• JFL
@W0KESTMOTHF have you tried mewing tho?

• JFL
PM me if you need help boyo
There’s great things to experience in life other than prime jb pussy

• Woah
Tenor 1

• JFL
I think it’s a bit of an over reaction. How about you take the rope down & give it some more thought. There is so much more to life, don’t rope because of something that is out of your reach

• JFL
I doubt O’Pry had perfect oral posture and was breastfed for 3 years. Accept that it’s your genes and not the environment

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 4430

• So Sad
Goodbye.

• So Sad
this thread fills me with joy

giphy.gif

one less delusional cuck in the planet

RIP

• So Sad
My son @W0KESTMOTHF
Quit trolling, faggot. Here you had me worried about your wellbeing and you were just shitposting. The day you want to rope I’ll give you some words of encouragement 😂

• JFL
If only you were breastfed and not born in a shithole on the outskirts of Russia

• +1
FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE
BREASTFEEDING THEORY IS BULLSHIT BRO, I MOG MY SISTER WHO HAS BEEN BREASTFED MORE THAN ME
DONT END IT LIKE THIS
DEPRESSION IS TEMPORARY IT WILL GO AWAY
YOU HAVE A LIFETIME TO REDEEM TO YOURSELF

• JFL
FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE
BREASTFEEDING THEORY IS BULLSHIT BRO, I MOG MY SISTER WHO HAS BEEN BREASTFED MORE THAN ME
DONT END IT LIKE THIS
DEPRESSION IS TEMPORARY IT WILL GO AWAY
YOU HAVE A LIFETIME TO REDEEM TO YOURSELF
Fuck I am a clown

• JFL
knew this was bs

• JFL
Fuck I am a clown
I don't think it's cope tbh but I can't go back to the past and change that , i have to move on

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
roped.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and W0KESTMOTHF
I can’t believe this shit as well I was Brest fed for one month I could have been chad it’s over why did it had to happen fuck you mom feeding me with kike formula

• So Sad