I am scheduled for a modified lefort 3 in June

M

mesr

Bronze
Crazy to think I've gotten to this point lol. I have gone back and forth with Sinn these past few months, and have a good understanding of the procedure. The amount of bone moved compared to the ZSO is very impressive - goes beyond the infraorbital foramen and up to the lateral orbital rim, and includes the entire zygoma bone.

Now that I am about to pay the deposit and the CT model I have cold feet lmao. I've done surgery before, but nothing on the magnitude of this. The alternative is a custom infraorbital and arch implant from Eppley which is reversible, cheaper, and safer at the cost of having foreign material in the face.

During the initial consultation he told me I would be a good candidate for the surgery. My face and jaw are wide but my cheeks are pretty flat. Maxilla very forward compared to the cheeks. So the procedure in theory should be very good on me.

Sinn is a very confident surgeon and told me his procedure would be better than implants. He is rather old, but Arnett is a few years older and just retired within the year, so I don't think his age is an issue tbh. People that have gotten surgery with him also tell me he is very caring, and I've been personally emailing him the past few weeks with questions. But there are no before and after pictures, and this surgery is not reversible like implants are.

I've seen some pictures of Earl who got the surgery in 2014. His eye area looks very normal, slightly above average even, considering that he used to claim that he was very ugly.

I'm above average looking for a gook. I've been told this at various plastic surgery consultations, in person, and with frauded pics. I'll attach some blacked out photos later. I look better with glasses, probably due to my low nose bridge which is hidden when I wear them.

Just need some sense knocked into me before I commit to this

Side profile that doesn’t need censoring for now. I was very low BF which I don’t think is possible to maintain forever. Need chin lipo to get back to this.

I thought about genioplasty but a lot of women actually like a weaker chin from my experience, as long as the jawline is good. Makes you look younger and boyish

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6341 and 6 others
Get yourself a morph of what you would look like after. Tbh you don't seem bad enough for lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers, Guest and 1 other person
I have no advice for you, you need to make this decision on your own

I can agree with shark though that you should get some morphs done

You do seem like a good candidate for it considering how recessed your maxilla is

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 1383
My lower maxilla isn’t recessed. I had a ceph analysis done which concluded forward growth. My upper cheeks and infraorbitals are recessed tho.

Morphs don’t really predict the results of surgery unfortunately. And morphing the front view would be pretty difficult. It would reduce my troughs and dark circles and moving the region forward would undoubtedly help the side profile.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Good luck bro srs u will need it.

Concerning side profile, after the surgery the only one I would recommend is jaw angle implant

Edit : nevermind you said that you had a wide jaw, forget about the jaw angle implant then

• +1
Reactions: MarcoJsy
Holy shit you will be getting Le Fort III, LUCKYYYY!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and SPFromNY914
Any updates????

I have a retruded lefort 3 area. Can you pm me the results of Earl?
What is the price of the surgery in Mexico?
And why the surgeon didn't send you any before/after results? This looks suspicious..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and 6485b025t
I have a retruded lefort 3 area. Can you pm me the results of Earl?
What is the price of the surgery in Mexico?
And why the surgeon didn't send you any before/after results? This looks suspicious..
Pm me your face I can morph you if you want
My lower maxilla isn’t recessed. I had a ceph analysis done which concluded forward growth. My upper cheeks and infraorbitals are recessed tho.

Morphs don’t really predict the results of surgery unfortunately. And morphing the front view would be pretty difficult. It would reduce my troughs and dark circles and moving the region forward would undoubtedly help the side profile.
Looks very recessed tbh. But the nose is very good. I like the gonial angle I really can't figure out what makes it appear so recessed.

Also why aren't you going for lyophilized cartilage implants if the cost of having foreign material in your face is too high for you?

Last edited:
so um how did it go boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Gaia262, Patient A and 4 others
is he dead?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SPFromNY914, CursedOne and 3 others
what bones are being moved forward. i can do a morph for you

did you get the surgery? @mesr

Holy shit I want to see the results of this
I hope he becomes Chang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SPFromNY914, BigBoy and 1 other person
i dont think he got it

Should double jaw be done before mod lef III, or afterwards? Should the planning for each be done together, or is it okay to plan one with one surgeon, then the other with Sinn?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
How difficult is it to get accepted for lefort surgery? And what's the price?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
no i didnt and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone here since you most of you are probably close to average. i couldn't cope with getting botched irreversibly and would expect the swelling to last atleast 6 weeks which is not realistic for my situation

i will get orbital implants instead in the future with a korean surgeon since they are reversible and more predictable and i will have more control of the design. and its only 5-6k

sinn charges 30k usd for it and does like 6 a year. i talked with him a lot in march/april and was serious about it. he's the master at it, but is 75 years old and thats a major concern.

i have pretty low inhibtions abt surgery, ive done 2 already and plan to do more but this was too much for me

once you're close to putting down a deposit for a lefort 3 you'll feel very different about the pros/cons

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, middayshowers and BigBoy
How difficult is it to get accepted for lefort surgery? And what's the price?

You don't get 'accepted' lmao.
30k usd give or take, depends on prices of HA at the time.

OP, you're spreading retarded fearmongering that you got from JSF. Please desist.

Honestly you're a good candidate for MLF3. Negative orbital vectors but I'm assuming you've got good lateral projection. Midface implants suck ass.

what bones are being moved forward. i can do a morph for you

Take a look at the diagram here https://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6091.0. It's the blue area plus a little more of the lower orbital rim, stopping before the nerve that runs up by the nasal bone. HA is used to fill in this area so there isn't a step off.
The osteotomy just a forward movement. It's a rotation and as such you get 3D projection of the Malar complex. Even brings out the lateral orbitals somewhat.

I'll make a thread at some point.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
fearmongering from JSF lmao. most posters on there actually went through jaw surgery and understand the pros/cons much better compared to the countless number of posters here who have never gotten a single surgery and are convinced they will get a lefort3 or limb lengthening and ascend

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Unless you're recessed to subhuman levels lefort 3 isnt worth dying for.

fearmongering from JSF lmao. most posters on there actually went through jaw surgery and understand the pros/cons much better compared to the countless number of posters here who have never gotten a single surgery and are convinced they will get a lefort3 or limb lengthening and ascend

I agree that most people here are stupid as shit eg:

Unless you're recessed to subhuman levels lefort 3 isnt worth dying for.

just lol

but theres a huge bias in terms of the nature of surgery experiences that get posted online.You're far less likely to come across a forum online if you're completely content with your results. JSF is a useful resource, no doubt about that. But there are some REGULAR users who are just bad for the website. I'm sure you know who I'm referring to.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
no i didnt and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone here since you most of you are probably close to average. i couldn't cope with getting botched irreversibly and would expect the swelling to last atleast 6 weeks which is not realistic for my situation

i will get orbital implants instead in the future with a korean surgeon since they are reversible and more predictable and i will have more control of the design. and its only 5-6k

sinn charges 30k usd for it and does like 6 a year. i talked with him a lot in march/april and was serious about it. he's the master at it, but is 75 years old and thats a major concern.

i have pretty low inhibtions abt surgery, ive done 2 already and plan to do more but this was too much for me

once you're close to putting down a deposit for a lefort 3 you'll feel very different about the pros/cons

cope
You don't get 'accepted' lmao.
30k usd give or take, depends on prices of HA at the time.

OP, you're spreading retarded fearmongering that you got from JSF. Please desist.

Honestly you're a good candidate for MLF3. Negative orbital vectors but I'm assuming you've got good lateral projection. Midface implants suck ass.

Take a look at the diagram here https://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6091.0. It's the blue area plus a little more of the lower orbital rim, stopping before the nerve that runs up by the nasal bone. HA is used to fill in this area so there isn't a step off.
The osteotomy just a forward movement. It's a rotation and as such you get 3D projection of the Malar complex. Even brings out the lateral orbitals somewhat.

I'll make a thread at some point.

High IQ, please make a thread about this

Crazy to think I've gotten to this point lol. I have gone back and forth with Sinn these past few months, and have a good understanding of the procedure. The amount of bone moved compared to the ZSO is very impressive - goes beyond the infraorbital foramen and up to the lateral orbital rim, and includes the entire zygoma bone.

Now that I am about to pay the deposit and the CT model I have cold feet lmao. I've done surgery before, but nothing on the magnitude of this. The alternative is a custom infraorbital and arch implant from Eppley which is reversible, cheaper, and safer at the cost of having foreign material in the face.

During the initial consultation he told me I would be a good candidate for the surgery. My face and jaw are wide but my cheeks are pretty flat. Maxilla very forward compared to the cheeks. So the procedure in theory should be very good on me.

Sinn is a very confident surgeon and told me his procedure would be better than implants. He is rather old, but Arnett is a few years older and just retired within the year, so I don't think his age is an issue tbh. People that have gotten surgery with him also tell me he is very caring, and I've been personally emailing him the past few weeks with questions. But there are no before and after pictures, and this surgery is not reversible like implants are.

I've seen some pictures of Earl who got the surgery in 2014. His eye area looks very normal, slightly above average even, considering that he used to claim that he was very ugly.

I'm above average looking for a gook. I've been told this at various plastic surgery consultations, in person, and with frauded pics. I'll attach some blacked out photos later. I look better with glasses, probably due to my low nose bridge which is hidden when I wear them.

Just need some sense knocked into me before I commit to this
View attachment 42274

Side profile that doesn’t need censoring for now. I was very low BF which I don’t think is possible to maintain forever. Need chin lipo to get back to this.

I thought about genioplasty but a lot of women actually like a weaker chin from my experience, as long as the jawline is good. Makes you look younger and boyish
Any update?

Damn I wish you did it, cause someone like me really needs it