I am seriously considering going to ukraine now

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
I need to creampie some sluts and make hopefully make some anglo/slav offspring before I die.
___

If I had a good looking wife with beautful kids (confirmed to be mine via dna test) I would honestly work like a dog to provide for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo and Limerencel
I would only srsly provide if I have a son

no ukraine for your 4 inch dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, Deleted member 685, axedee and 4 others
im going next month.. 6th of May :feelshaha:

There is no going ukraine for your frame

I need to creampie some sluts and make hopefully make some anglo/slav offspring before I die.
___

If I had a good looking wife with beautful kids (confirmed to be mine via dna test) I would honestly work like a dog to provide for them.

The HIV/AIDS epidemic in Ukraine is one of the fastest growing in the world.[1][2][3][4][5][6] Ukraine has one of the highest rates of increase of HIV/AIDS cases in Eastern Europe[7] and highest HIV prevalence outside Africa

Experts estimated in August 2010 that 1.3 percent of the adult population of Ukraine was infected with HIV, the highest in all of Europe.

Oof

___

jfl. yea, work like a good wagie 12 hrs a day while your whore wife gets fucked and online shops all day. good goy.

The HIV/AIDS epidemic in Ukraine is one of the fastest growing in the world.[1][2][3][4][5][6] Ukraine has one of the highest rates of increase of HIV/AIDS cases in Eastern Europe[7] and highest HIV prevalence outside Africa

Experts estimated in August 2010 that 1.3 percent of the adult population of Ukraine was infected with HIV, the highest in all of Europe.

Oof
Foids, druggies and gay bottoms
White tops don't get aids look it up, something to do with the black plague etc.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and MadMong
i just made a thread about my up and coming trip, follow it so you get updates :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel and elfmaxx
THIS WILL BE THE NEW SEA, SUBHUMANS FLOODING INTO EE

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, androidcel, kobecel and 2 others
How rude!
I am chad lite compared to the sort of human excrement that goes to sea.

Ukranian and Russian women are most beautiful but beware buddy boyo, many of them are whores

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Ukranian and Russian women are most beautiful but beware buddy boyo, many of them are whores
Women and whores are synonyms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Krezo, androidcel and 2 others

subhumans dont leave their moms house, let alone their countries. They just rot. EE and Asia have always been destinations for losers 2nd chancing it, and hell its a much better idea than digging yourself a hole being a wageslave at some low status job at home.

EE is the less travelled path for sure, but theres still plenty of people doing it. In ESL circles guys used to speak about russia the way they speak about china now. E.G they go there because its cheap and because they have fun with women for the first time in their lives instead of being anxious all the time.

the real unsullied path is latin america. Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay....

China is still the best destination for ESLosers though because it has the highest demand for english teachers by far and thus is the most accommodating (recruiters everywhere who will jump through hoops to get shit set up for you, whereas in LA you would have to find a job, apt, visa situation by yourself), pays the most and has very low costs of living (to contrast, if you taught in russia the vast majority of your paycheck would go to rent and food)

maybe i should do a thread about this shit

subhumans dont leave their moms house, let alone their countries. They just rot. EE and Asia have always been destinations for losers 2nd chancing it, and hell its a much better idea than digging yourself a hole being a wageslave at some low status job at home.

EE is the less travelled path for sure, but theres still plenty of people doing it. In ESL circles guys used to speak about russia the way they speak about china now. E.G they go there because its cheap and because they have fun with women for the first time in their lives instead of being anxious all the time.

the real unsullied path is latin america. Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay....

China is still the best destination for ESLosers though because it has the highest demand for english teachers by far and thus is the most accommodating (recruiters everywhere who will jump through hoops to get shit set up for you, whereas in LA you would have to find a job, apt, visa situation by yourself), pays the most and has very low costs of living (to contrast, if you taught in russia the vast majority of your paycheck would go to rent and food)

maybe i should do a thread about this shit

I concur. It's better IMO to wage slave in Asia. If you're not incel in EE you certainly wont be in Asia (so there's no big suffering in going there, quite the opposite), and you can accumulate much more jew tokens, which means you can NEET for longer in EE. That's basically what I'm up to now - Thailand for a couple of years to save, then a few years in EE while living off the tokens. Fuck wageslavery - especially shit paid wageslavery with Europeans as your managers. It's ropefuel.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and Cretinous
It's over if you don't become the Illegitimate father of many children.

Won't happen unless your face is good enough.

lol even our children can't escape lookism

if I had beautiful kids I'd also provide hard for them to bring best life, but if they are just normie tier I will leave them to grow up with single mothers.

Do it.
Let us know how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
I'm thinking about doing it myself also as flights are quite affordable.