how old are you?

weissbier

weissbier

Empty
It’s over for me too if that makes you feel any better, I am also going bald

Dope

Dope

Curry
Ya'll need to chill out. When a person feels bada for themselves you give them lifefuel but when they want rates you lowball?
Swallow the blackpill. Thsi site is getting more bluepilled everyday.
OP you are ugly right now, but don't give up. The best advice I can give you is quit being a cuck and live your life. You're an adult and your mom has no power on you.

SikKunt

SikKunt

On Vacation
Ya'll need to chill out. When a person feels bada for themselves you give them lifefuel but when they want rates you lowball?
OP you are ugly right now, but don't give up. The best advice I can give you is quit being a cuck and live your life. You're an adult and your mom has no power on you.
No shit, we are giving him advice.
He's low tier normie imo.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
No I will always be ugly

ChadKahn

ChadKahn

Apprentice
hes not ugly. There is something there its just covered in video games and blue light.

Dope

Dope

Curry
FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
lol keepgymcelling while I slay 10x more than you while rotting my brain playing video games 6 hours a day.
really doubt you slay more than that dude

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Meh. I'm factoring in lens distortion too because he looked so subhuman in 1 pic and okay in others. He's 4 PSL and salvagable.

lol
SikKunt

I consider the typical american to be 4 PSL so he's ugly to me. Low average in america. OP stop LDAR and do something or you'll regret it.
No distortion I am just really uglt

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Could inject tbh for facial bone gains???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carajito_Loco Ratings 52
Tyrionlannistercel Ratings 19