[OP] I AM SO UGLY THAT EVEN HOOKERS REJECT ME

G

gymcel

Enthusiast
No its over. The day a good breeds with me is the day standards die.

The only hope is that I find a sex doll in the dump
even the ugliest of hookers reject me
Just be more cunfodent

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Quantum
Yeah OP you are ugly, and you also have a loser's attitude tbh.

If you had a winner's attitude you would be ogremaxxing right now to give yourself niche appeal. If you got a buzzcut, tattoos and took loads of roids I'm sure you would be able to get a girl. How old are you btw? if you are still a teenager it might be best to wait it out & see how you develop before getting roided out of your marbles.

Height?

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
No violence will not help. I condemn violence
Yeah OP you are ugly, and you also have a loser's attitude tbh.

If you had a winner's attitude you would be ogremaxxing right now to give yourself niche appeal. If you got a buzzcut, tattoos and took loads of roids I'm sure you would be able to get a girl. How old are you btw? if you are still a teenager it might be best to wait it out & see how you develop before getting roided out of your marbles.

Height?

x30001

x30001

Zephir
It's over. You would be a cuck to say I have hope
No one else gives a shit about saying you have hope. You have to believe you have hope and stop the public self-deprecation. It's doing nothing for you, so why do you keep doing it? "oh you'd have to be a cuck to say X trash hooker won't fuck me". What the fuck? Why do you keep saying this same shit. You're mentally fucked and fucking your mind more and more. No one here can actually help you because we're all fucking faggots. Talk to your family or something and try help yourself.

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
You

You

Self-Banned
You defo have an overbite

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

future owner of the world
It's over man

J

Jcat

Trainee
Don’t despair. I think your mouth (overbite) is your biggest failo. If you can fix that, you look like a guy with serious potential:

Look at that. With a decent haircut, 6 months in the gym, a better pair of glasses and some squintmaxxing, you’ll take a normie tier selfie.

As for the ‘too retarded to make money’ claim, just get any job and save. You look like you live at home. No rent. Your money obviously doesn’t go on hookers or nights out with your friends:feelswah: No excuses really. We believe in ya!

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Don’t despair. I think your mouth (overbite) is your biggest failo. If you can fix that, you look like a guy with serious potential:

View attachment 76977

Look at that. With a decent haircut, 6 months in the gym, a better pair of glasses and some squintmaxxing, you’ll take a normie tier selfie.

As for the ‘too retarded to make money’ claim, just get any job and save. You look like you live at home. No rent. Your money obviously doesn’t go on hookers or nights out with your friends:feelswah: No excuses really. We believe in ya!
I been working out and I have no results. Can't even do a pushup also I don't have any money to fix the overbite

x30001

x30001

Zephir

View attachment 76977

He acts like he has crouzon syndrome and needs a lefort3 asap or else a gang of normies will find him, tie him down and torture him in the worst ways imaginable.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels

View attachment 76977

No one wants to hire me.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toolateforme Ratings 77
N Ratings 17
FatmanO Ratings 37