[OP] I AM SO UGLY THAT EVEN HOOKERS REJECT ME

Gudru

Gudru

Gudru

Gudru

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
I hate anyone that says that I could ascend. Stop lying. I am retarded but not that retarded. I know it's hopeless
Then get money by all means possible
Too retarded to make money

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Instructor
You have a compact midface, just do some implants with Eppley and you are fine

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel, pathetic worthless loser
Start wearing contacts instead of glasses

Gudru

Gudru

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

OffTopic Dweller
@ugly_man what state do you live in

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Arcanologist
Still can't get over the fact that he got rejected by a hooker.

I really thought you had to be a giga truecel for that.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Blackpill: The only reason people here are being mean to you is because you're ugly
I am hideous

I am a giga truecel. Just look at me

Dope

Dope

Curry
I am hideous

Stop fishing for attention. You are ugly but salvagable. I've seen worse. You can get lean and you aren't even a manlet. You can literally lose your virginity in the next month.
That is all. Quit LDAR it's fucking annoying. If you're a lazy cunt just LDAR in peace like everyone else here and quit being such a attention whore.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Stop fishing for attention. You are ugly but salvagable. I've seen worse. You can get lean and you aren't even a manlet. You can literally lose your virginity in the next month.
That is all. Quit LDAR it's fucking annoying. If you're a lazy cunt just LDAR in peace like everyone else here and quit being such a attention whore.
I am not far
I am not far
I am not fat
I am not far

I am not fat
166lbs 511

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
You are fat.
[It's over
[It's over
It's too late. If you are not a normie and got laid by age 19 you will never
[It's over

Once an incel always an incel

[It's over

Doesn't matter my dock/appendage is is small(4") and Neapolitan colored.
[It's over

Doesn't matter my dock/appendage is is small(4") and Neapolitan colored.
Dick not dock
I am screwed

Last edited:
D

dodt

Khhv
Those who make fun of u, or saying ur bitching and tell u have defeatist mindset wont have a will to rope if they were at ur looks lvl. They are close to rope being 5psl, jfl and blame u for having defeatist mindset.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Those who make fun of u, or saying ur bitching and tell u have defeatist mindset wont have a will to rope if they were at ur looks lvl. They are close to rope being 5psl, jfl and blame u for having defeatist mindset.
Yea I am the ugly retarded and have a small dick yet I haven't killed myself yet

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Have u received any IOIs(indications of interest) from foids?
No. Foids always treated me like I was a leper.
Have u received any IOIs(indications of interest) from foids?
You would have to be the whore of whores to even give me any time

You would have to be the whore of whores to even give me any time
I mean look at me I am obviously hideous.

Last edited:
D

dodt

Khhv
If u havent received IOIs, then we r in the same boat I guess. Basically it means we r far from being just below average, where iois start but r rare still.

Ldaring is not an option, I dont get pleasure from it tbh. Rope is an option but I guess a person needs to be sober for that and have a strong will to do it in sober mind.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
If u havent received IOIs, then we r in the same boat I guess. Basically it means we r far from being just below average, where iois start but r rare still.

Ldaring is not an option, I dont get pleasure from it tbh. Rope is an option but I guess a person needs to be sober for that and have a strong will to do it in sober mind.
I can't kill myself I tried but failed and my parents took away all my knives

D

dodt

Khhv
I guess its better for us to be sober to have a will to rope at least, cuz with this tempo it will be hard.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
I just want things to improve
I guess its better for us to be sober to have a will to rope at least, cuz with this tempo it will be hard.
I want to be normal

Last edited:
S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I am self-identified incel who is taking course online for a community college(despite having an IQ of 80). I am from a small town and have no license(only a permit) and never had a job. I am live with my my elderly parents. I know I am god-awful ugly(I look like I have a severe case of fetal alcohol syndrome). I never had a kiss and never had a date.I did have sex a prostitute but she hated it and wanted to get it over with as soon as possuble. I don't blame her i am repulsed by my own image. Also people stare at me with disgust. Any time a girl finds out I am attractive to them they change there look to be less attractive(because they are repulsed by the fact I find them attractive). I tried a new haircut, working out, get a job(no one will hire me but doubt a job will help), personality changd, do good in school, positive outlook on life with goals, different clothing, and other generic **** but nothing works. So perhaps I should just o get a sext doll. And so not tell me to make money,or there is someone for everyone, preach self-love, or lecture me about how evil I am because I am an incel.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
I am self-identified incel who is taking course online for a community college(despite having an IQ of 80). I am from a small town and have no license(only a permit) and never had a job. I am live with my my elderly parents. I know I am god-awful ugly(I look like I have a severe case of fetal alcohol syndrome). I never had a kiss and never had a date.I did have sex a prostitute but she hated it and wanted to get it over with as soon as possuble. I don't blame her i am repulsed by my own image. Also people stare at me with disgust. Any time a girl finds out I am attractive to them they change there look to be less attractive(because they are repulsed by the fact I find them attractive). I tried a new haircut, working out, get a job(no one will hire me but doubt a job will help), personality changd, do good in school, positive outlook on life with goals, different clothing, and other generic **** but nothing works. So perhaps I should just o get a sext doll. And so not tell me to make money,or there is someone for everyone, preach self-love, or lecture me about how evil I am because I am an incel.
Ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carajito_Loco Ratings 52
Tyrionlannistercel Ratings 19