I AM SO UGLY THAT EVEN HOOKERS REJECT ME

Close the thread already

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
View attachment 75930
Lets face it it is over. I am too retarded to get money for expensive surgery and you would be retarded to have any hope for me
Shave those pubes, trust me you don't have facial hair genetics. I have the same problem and I've been told I look like a paedo.

• +1
Jesus man, I'm sorry you look at things this way. Sounds like you're in a really bad place. It doesn't seem like you're listening to anything positive that anyone has to say but I can promise you that things aren't as bad as you think they are As much as it contradicts the essence of this forum; looks really aren't everything, and neither are women. Maybe take some time to develop yourself for your own sake. Fuck what women and some incels on the internet think. Do something that will help you be happy, something for you. Get some direction in your life and think about what's really important to you. There's so much more to life than how you look and how people think of you, and things have the potential to get so much better, you never know.
I think you are right
Shave those pubes, trust me you don't have facial hair genetics. I have the same problem and I've been told I look like a paedo.
I will. I just suck at shaving

• +1
You will always be ugly and die virgin.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ugly_man
You will always be ugly and die virgin.
Stating the obvious
Stating the obvious
Idk why I am obsessed with my perpetual inceldom and obsessed with self-deprecation. It might be because I am bores. I am a 22 year old dead beat(never employed and lives with parents. A fucking LOSER)

Last edited:
  • +1
lol this site is filled with so many bluepilled cucks tbh. it never began for op. its over

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_20190713_134410.jpg
    IMG_20190713_134410.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
  • +1
Parents won't let me get medication contacts and I look ugly even without glasses. They won't get me a nice suit or let me get testosterone booster/steroids(I have very low t. Can't even lift a measly 60lbs)
[/QUO
It could be worse you could be a manlet and indian lmao

• +1
How the fuck did this thread get 7 pages JFL

• +1
You're not that ugly.

I mean, you're obviously invisible, but not ugly to the point of causing repulsiveness.

Still invisible. Very invisible. You lack pre-natal T

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, superighteous and Deleted member 685
You're not that ugly.

I mean, you're obviously invisible, but not ugly to the point of causing repulsiveness.

Prenatal T is so important I made an entire pdf about it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
You're not that ugly.

Still ugly sorry

• +1
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Over.

• +1
yea it would be a sad day if I get a woman. The day standards die
I am so effeminate and hideous that I obviously make other incels look like chads.
I won't ever be a chad let alone a normie. I am far too deformed. Genetic trash. Retard
I got rejected a third time by a hooker

Attachments

• IMG_20190719_163221192.jpg
    IMG_20190719_163221192.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and itsoverbuddyboyo
Shave your moustache, get contact lenses, start styling your hair and get a haircut that suits your face shape. I feel like you have the potential to reach at least a 4.5-5 PSL if you do these basic things (honestly surprised why you haven't already). We're the same age so I can relate to you.
Also 5'11'' is a good height. Forget all these autists on here who say it's short, you can definitely slay with that height. Wear shoe lifts to bring yourself past 6'.
If you do those basic things, you can definitely attract women**. What is your personality like? Are you heavily inhibited/socially awkward?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1180
Shave your moustache, get contact lenses, start styling your hair and get a haircut that suits your face shape. I feel like you have the potential to reach at least a 4.5-5 PSL if you do these basic things (honestly surprised why you haven't already). We're the same age so I can relate to you.
Also 5'11'' is a good height. Forget all these autists on here who say it's short, you can definitely slay with that height. Wear shoe lifts to bring yourself past 6'.
If you do those basic things, you can definitely attract women**. What is your personality like? Are you heavily inhibited/socially awkward?
Don't Forget Neck training Most Underrated Muscle Group!!!
View attachment 75930
Lets face it it is over. I am too retarded to get money for expensive surgery and you would be retarded to have any hope for me
NECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TRAIN YOU RETARD FAGGOT THEN COME BACK AND POST YOUR ATTENTIONWHORING THREADS
Thanks buddy for stating the obvious
NECK TRAIN TO SHITTT AND IF A DIRTY WHORE REJECTS YOU AGAIN IT'S OVER I will agree with the rest of these losers

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't Forget Neck training Most Underrated Muscle Group!!!

NECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TRAIN YOU RETARD FAGGOT THEN COME BACK AND POST YOUR ATTENTIONWHORING THREADS

NECK TRAIN TO SHITTT AND IF A DIRTY WHORE REJECTS YOU AGAIN IT'S OVER I will agree with the rest of these losers
Training your neck directly can be risky. Best to consult with a physiotherapist first.

• +1
Training your neck directly can be risky. Best to consult with a physiotherapist first.
What are the Risks? Apart from mild Sleep Apnea
Neck bridges are dangerous but Weighted Seems fine i've done my reasearch

• +1
What are the Risks? Apart from mild Sleep Apnea

Neck bridges are dangerous but Weighted Seems fine i've done my reasearch
I don't sleep anyway. I'm so what exercises can I do with with little to no weights. My parents control my life so I have to be secret

• +1
I don't sleep anyway. I'm so what exercises can I do with with little to no weights. My parents control my life so I have to be secret
How do your parents control your life when you are 26 right?

• +1
22 I live with my parents and I'm unemployed. And they are very overbearing

But yeah what neck exercises can I do
Look at The vid I Sent Boyo

• +1
22 I live with my parents and I'm unemployed. And they are very overbearing

But yeah what neck exercises can I do
Why don't you have a job?

• +1
can we just kill this ugly motherfucker already?

• JFL
  • +1
Ok going to take a shower. Maybe I might come out as a Chad hahaha

• +1
You DO have potential. You're white, low bodyfat, solid height, full head of hair, and good hair and eye colouring. A mustache could potentially work for you if you are able to grow it in a lot thicker. You are a bit of a Stephen King-cel though

Large eaaff34ab4b0b6bd977ed0add7ef81564bf4c9c4
Grinch

(long philtrum with vertically short nose) so a mustache/goatee/beard covering it up could bump you up a bit. But if you can't grow solid, thick facial hair it is better to remain clean shaven as your face really isn't that bad.

The last couple pictures you posted are definitely an improvement. I agree with the previously mentioned suggestions: switch to contacts and change up the haircut a bit. IMO you look better with the sides and back grown out a bit more (like a regular haircut/caesar with tapered sides and back). The undercut/skin fade looks best on a certain face/skull shape but for other people it can just make their head look like a pineapple.

• +1
Wooooow! This thread exploded!
Over 240 replies! 🤯

• +1
  • +1
70% of the replies are saying him to rope or its over or go ER

Yes I see that, I'm just shocked that this thread has gotten so much attention.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1560
hookers dont reject men because they are ugly thats bs
they reject men that have a small dick because fucking you would be a waste of time
if you are not rejected then she will just make fun of you with her other co workers
which is kinda the same

• +1
hookers dont reject men because they are ugly thats bs
they reject men that have a small dick because fucking you would be a waste of time
if you are not rejected then she will just make fun of you with her other co workers
which is kinda the same
I have 4"
Received 461185248036684

Me
26e66548bfd1f0ff7ced8d49e1d3b191

The average guy

• +1
This thread became surprisingly big.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
Why did this garbage thread ever get so many comments

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ugly_man, Krezo and 1 other person
you said youre too retarded to get a job, get one at a fast food place or retail. you dont need to have a brain to work there.

and u said you live with your mom. so work there and save up money, eventually youll have enough to get all the surgeries you need.

but if you cant get a job, there are bigger things you need to be worrying about...

• +1