[OP] I AM SO UGLY THAT EVEN HOOKERS REJECT ME

G

Ghost

Trainee
It's not over if you have fat penis

heroinfather

heroinfather

1 m33ks > 400 w33kz
Don’t despair. I think your mouth (overbite) is your biggest failo. If you can fix that, you look like a guy with serious potential:

View attachment 76977

Look at that. With a decent haircut, 6 months in the gym, a better pair of glasses and some squintmaxxing, you’ll take a normie tier selfie.

As for the ‘too retarded to make money’ claim, just get any job and save. You look like you live at home. No rent. Your money obviously doesn’t go on hookers or nights out with your friends:feelswah: No excuses really. We believe in ya!
you genuinely are fucking retarded to think 6 measely months at the gym can fix a face like that, you must be brain-damaged or an elaborate troll, I refuse to believe anything else. Decent haircut? Muh better glasses? Muh just squint 24/7? Muh normie tier?

What about his craniofacoai deformity and recession? What about his philtrum? His nose tip?? Big forehead???

yeah bro, just go to the gym and all of those will just be disregarded bc muh muscles will just wet jb pussys!!!!

fag
Unsurprising if that’s your response to someone who made a genuine effort with you
you did not make a effort you retard

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
View attachment 75930
Lets face it it is over. I am too retarded to get money for expensive surgery and you would be retarded to have any hope for me
shave that stache and get cool glasses with tinted prescription lenses that get dark in the sun like raybans aviators
Your glasses and haircut make you look like a nerd

BigL

BigL

Trainee
>ugly haircut
>unshaven upper lip
>glasses
>dyel physique+incel neck

boo fucking hoo, start looksmaxxing, it's literally the theme of this site

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
It's not over if you have fat penis
no my penis is short and skinny
you genuinely are fucking retarded to think 6 measely months at the gym can fix a face like that, you must be brain-damaged or an elaborate troll, I refuse to believe anything else. Decent haircut? Muh better glasses? Muh just squint 24/7? Muh normie tier?

What about his craniofacoai deformity and recession? What about his philtrum? His nose tip?? Big forehead???

yeah bro, just go to the gym and all of those will just be disregarded bc muh muscles will just wet jb pussys!!!!

fag

Yes it's over for me. So many bluepilled cucks
Yet you aren't prepared to lift a finger to do anything. Such a whiny fag.
I can't fix my deformed face without expensive surgery
pretty damn ugly imo

consider suicide before the age of 25

legit, jfl at this bluepilled advice im seeing itt
Agree

Last edited:
ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
shave that stache and get cool glasses with tinted prescription lenses that get dark in the sun like raybans aviators
Your glasses and haircut make you look like a nerd
none of that would fix my deformed face

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels

fag

the only way I would make my face look better as if I set myself on fire or get hit by a car. Anything is better than what I have now

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
It's over. You would be retarded to say I have a chsnce.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
I can't afford surgery and generic stuff like working on does work

MutualObsession

MutualObsession

Trainee
View attachment 75930
Lets face it it is over. I am too retarded to get money for expensive surgery and you would be retarded to have any hope for me
You're not as bad as you think, honestly. Losing the glasses and pedo-stache would do you a world of good. On the whole you're pretty normal looking.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
id tell you to rope but the rope would probably slide right off your recessed face
Yea
You're not as bad as you think, honestly. Losing the glasses and pedo-stache would do you a world of good. On the whole you're pretty normal looking.
This is a normie

SeiGun

SeiGun

Serious Natural Looksmaxer
seeing your post i conclude you are lazy unmotivated incel
realistic approach is steal your parent money
buy and take roid see if its change your face, if not proceed to surgerymax.
Still cannot ascend then you can say you done everything and go Rope

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
seeing your post i conclude you are lazy unmotivated incel
realistic approach is steal your parent money
buy and take roid see if its change your face, if not proceed to surgerymax.
Still cannot ascend then you can say you done everything and go Rope
my parents are dirt poor and I don't want steroids. I don't need to shrink my cock. It is already lilliputian as it is
Bluepilled as fuck thread; did Reddit get redirected here or something?
You are ugly as sin

Last edited:
ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Last edited:
21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

Amateur
Fuck brah i am sorry tbh.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Yeah.

I think I'm the ugliest one here. In fact it seems like 90% of incels mog me
Dude you are not even ugly change glasses or remove them and shave and get a good ahircut courtains or shaved sides long top and you will be high tier normie fuck off

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Also taking steroids will help but you are low inihib bitch

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Also taking steroids will help but you are low inihib bitch
Parents won't let me take steroids. Also they would shrink my already small deformed discolored appendage I call my penis

Lorsss

Lorsss

deflowered by a landwhale
View attachment 75930
> shave facial hair, with that moustaches you look like a faggo
> train neck with weight plate neck curls
> get a decent haircut (pompadour or undercut)
> use blue contact lenses instead of glasses
> minoxidil on eyebrows
> don't wear logo t-shirts

if you followe this advice you would get +1.5 PSL

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
> shave facial hair, with that moustaches you look like a faggo
> train neck with weight plate neck curls
> get a decent haircut (pompadour or undercut)
> use blue contact lenses instead of glasses
> minoxidil on eyebrows
> don't wear logo t-shirts

if you followe this advice you would get +1.5 PSL
Parents won't let me get medication contacts and I look ugly even without glasses. They won't get me a nice suit or let me get testosterone booster/steroids(I have very low t. Can't even lift a measly 60lbs)

fag

fag

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
Mogs tbh. Less ugly and more aled conscious. Looksmax more. That's what this forums for

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
There's nothing to do I'd the deformities here at the make my lips look less duckish
Still mog the everliving fuck out of me and a lot of other people I've seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carajito_Loco Ratings 52
Tyrionlannistercel Ratings 19