I AM SO UGLY THAT EVEN HOOKERS REJECT ME

Don’t despair. I think your mouth (overbite) is your biggest failo. If you can fix that, you look like a guy with serious potential:

Look at that. With a decent haircut, 6 months in the gym, a better pair of glasses and some squintmaxxing, you’ll take a normie tier selfie.

As for the ‘too retarded to make money’ claim, just get any job and save. You look like you live at home. No rent. Your money obviously doesn’t go on hookers or nights out with your friends:feelswah: No excuses really. We believe in ya!

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Don’t despair. I think your mouth (overbite) is your biggest failo. If you can fix that, you look like a guy with serious potential:

View attachment 76977

Look at that. With a decent haircut, 6 months in the gym, a better pair of glasses and some squintmaxxing, you’ll take a normie tier selfie.

As for the ‘too retarded to make money’ claim, just get any job and save. You look like you live at home. No rent. Your money obviously doesn’t go on hookers or nights out with your friends:feelswah: No excuses really. We believe in ya!
I been working out and I have no results. Can't even do a pushup also I don't have any money to fix the overbite

• +1

View attachment 76977

He acts like he has crouzon syndrome and needs a lefort3 asap or else a gang of normies will find him, tie him down and torture him in the worst ways imaginable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne, Pendejo and 1 other person

View attachment 76977

No one wants to hire me.

• +1
I hate anyone that says that I could ascend. Stop lying. I am retarded but not that retarded. I know it's hopeless
Then get money by all means possible
Too retarded to make money

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and dodt
  • +1
Why waste time

You posted here. You’re sat here waiting for responses. You’re replying to everything. You know full well how you’re spending your time.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, National Rodgerism, Pendejo and 1 other person
You have a compact midface, just do some implants with Eppley and you are fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TheAscendedOne
Start wearing contacts instead of glasses

• +1
@ugly_man what state do you live in

• +1
@ugly_man what state do you live in
Nevada where hookers are legal
You have a compact midface, just do some implants with Eppley and you are fine
Too poor. Maybe I should try to get hit by a car. Obviously I would be less ugly then.
You are a normie cuck if you lie to me and say I am not hideous

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ugly_man
Still can't get over the fact that he got rejected by a hooker.

I really thought you had to be a giga truecel for that.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and DidntRead
Blackpill: The only reason people here are being mean to you is because you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, superighteous, Arkantos and 3 others
Blackpill: The only reason people here are being mean to you is because you're ugly
I am hideous

I am a giga truecel. Just look at me

• +1
I am hideous

Stop fishing for attention. You are ugly but salvagable. I've seen worse. You can get lean and you aren't even a manlet. You can literally lose your virginity in the next month.
That is all. Quit LDAR it's fucking annoying. If you're a lazy cunt just LDAR in peace like everyone else here and quit being such a attention whore.

• Love it
  • +1
Stop fishing for attention. You are ugly but salvagable. I've seen worse. You can get lean and you aren't even a manlet. You can literally lose your virginity in the next month.
That is all. Quit LDAR it's fucking annoying. If you're a lazy cunt just LDAR in peace like everyone else here and quit being such a attention whore.
I am not far
I am not far
I am not fat
I am not far

I am not fat
166lbs 511

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_220940224.jpg
    IMG_20190706_220940224.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 68
  • +1
You are fat.

• +1
You are fat.
[It's over
[It's over
It's too late. If you are not a normie and got laid by age 19 you will never
[It's over

Once an incel always an incel

[It's over

Doesn't matter my dock/appendage is is small(4") and Neapolitan colored.
[It's over

Doesn't matter my dock/appendage is is small(4") and Neapolitan colored.
Dick not dock
I am screwed

Last edited:
  • +1
Those who make fun of u, or saying ur bitching and tell u have defeatist mindset wont have a will to rope if they were at ur looks lvl. They are close to rope being 5psl, jfl and blame u for having defeatist mindset.

• +1
Those who make fun of u, or saying ur bitching and tell u have defeatist mindset wont have a will to rope if they were at ur looks lvl. They are close to rope being 5psl, jfl and blame u for having defeatist mindset.
Yea I am the ugly retarded and have a small dick yet I haven't killed myself yet

• +1
Yea I am the ugly retarded and have a small dick yet I haven't killed myself yet
Have u received any IOIs(indications of interest) from foids?

• +1
No. Foids always treated me like I was a leper.
You would have to be the whore of whores to even give me any time

You would have to be the whore of whores to even give me any time
I mean look at me I am obviously hideous.

Last edited:
  • +1
If u havent received IOIs, then we r in the same boat I guess. Basically it means we r far from being just below average, where iois start but r rare still.

Ldaring is not an option, I dont get pleasure from it tbh. Rope is an option but I guess a person needs to be sober for that and have a strong will to do it in sober mind.

• +1
If u havent received IOIs, then we r in the same boat I guess. Basically it means we r far from being just below average, where iois start but r rare still.

Ldaring is not an option, I dont get pleasure from it tbh. Rope is an option but I guess a person needs to be sober for that and have a strong will to do it in sober mind.
I can't kill myself I tried but failed and my parents took away all my knives

• +1
I guess its better for us to be sober to have a will to rope at least, cuz with this tempo it will be hard.

• +1
I just want things to improve
I guess its better for us to be sober to have a will to rope at least, cuz with this tempo it will be hard.
I want to be normal

Last edited:
  • +1
I am self-identified incel who is taking course online for a community college(despite having an IQ of 80). I am from a small town and have no license(only a permit) and never had a job. I am live with my my elderly parents. I know I am god-awful ugly(I look like I have a severe case of fetal alcohol syndrome). I never had a kiss and never had a date.I did have sex a prostitute but she hated it and wanted to get it over with as soon as possuble. I don't blame her i am repulsed by my own image. Also people stare at me with disgust. Any time a girl finds out I am attractive to them they change there look to be less attractive(because they are repulsed by the fact I find them attractive). I tried a new haircut, working out, get a job(no one will hire me but doubt a job will help), personality changd, do good in school, positive outlook on life with goals, different clothing, and other generic **** but nothing works. So perhaps I should just o get a sext doll. And so not tell me to make money,or there is someone for everyone, preach self-love, or lecture me about how evil I am because I am an incel.

• +1
I am self-identified incel who is taking course online for a community college(despite having an IQ of 80). I am from a small town and have no license(only a permit) and never had a job. I am live with my my elderly parents. I know I am god-awful ugly(I look like I have a severe case of fetal alcohol syndrome). I never had a kiss and never had a date.I did have sex a prostitute but she hated it and wanted to get it over with as soon as possuble. I don't blame her i am repulsed by my own image. Also people stare at me with disgust. Any time a girl finds out I am attractive to them they change there look to be less attractive(because they are repulsed by the fact I find them attractive). I tried a new haircut, working out, get a job(no one will hire me but doubt a job will help), personality changd, do good in school, positive outlook on life with goals, different clothing, and other generic **** but nothing works. So perhaps I should just o get a sext doll. And so not tell me to make money,or there is someone for everyone, preach self-love, or lecture me about how evil I am because I am an incel.
Ok

• +1
It's not over if you have fat penis

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and RichardSpencel

View attachment 76977

you genuinely are fucking retarded to think 6 measely months at the gym can fix a face like that, you must be brain-damaged or an elaborate troll, I refuse to believe anything else. Decent haircut? Muh better glasses? Muh just squint 24/7? Muh normie tier?

What about his craniofacoai deformity and recession? What about his philtrum? His nose tip?? Big forehead???

yeah bro, just go to the gym and all of those will just be disregarded bc muh muscles will just wet jb pussys!!!!

fag
Unsurprising if that’s your response to someone who made a genuine effort with you
you did not make a effort you retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ElliotRodgerJr, National Rodgerism and 4 others
View attachment 75930
Lets face it it is over. I am too retarded to get money for expensive surgery and you would be retarded to have any hope for me
shave that stache and get cool glasses with tinted prescription lenses that get dark in the sun like raybans aviators
Your glasses and haircut make you look like a nerd

• +1
>ugly haircut
>unshaven upper lip
>glasses
>dyel physique+incel neck

boo fucking hoo, start looksmaxxing, it's literally the theme of this site

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, DidntRead and itsoverbuddyboyo
It's not over if you have fat penis
no my penis is short and skinny
you genuinely are fucking retarded to think 6 measely months at the gym can fix a face like that, you must be brain-damaged or an elaborate troll, I refuse to believe anything else. Decent haircut? Muh better glasses? Muh just squint 24/7? Muh normie tier?

What about his craniofacoai deformity and recession? What about his philtrum? His nose tip?? Big forehead???

yeah bro, just go to the gym and all of those will just be disregarded bc muh muscles will just wet jb pussys!!!!

fag

Yes it's over for me. So many bluepilled cucks
Yet you aren't prepared to lift a finger to do anything. Such a whiny fag.
I can't fix my deformed face without expensive surgery
pretty damn ugly imo

consider suicide before the age of 25

legit, jfl at this bluepilled advice im seeing itt
Agree

Last edited:
  • +1
shave that stache and get cool glasses with tinted prescription lenses that get dark in the sun like raybans aviators
Your glasses and haircut make you look like a nerd
none of that would fix my deformed face

• +1

fag

the only way I would make my face look better as if I set myself on fire or get hit by a car. Anything is better than what I have now

• +1
It's over. You would be retarded to say I have a chsnce.

• +1