I AM SO UGLY THAT EVEN HOOKERS REJECT ME

Lets rope together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RichardSpencel and Dude420
this faggot is just fishing for attention. Literally ignoring every bit of advice given to him. This is a looksmaxing forum. gtfo.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RichardSpencel, National Rodgerism and 3 others
I can't afford surgery and generic stuff like working on does work

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
View attachment 75930
Lets face it it is over. I am too retarded to get money for expensive surgery and you would be retarded to have any hope for me
You're not as bad as you think, honestly. Losing the glasses and pedo-stache would do you a world of good. On the whole you're pretty normal looking.

• +1
id tell you to rope but the rope would probably slide right off your recessed face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RM777, ugly_man and 4 others
id tell you to rope but the rope would probably slide right off your recessed face
Yea
You're not as bad as you think, honestly. Losing the glasses and pedo-stache would do you a world of good. On the whole you're pretty normal looking.
This is a normie

• +1
seeing your post i conclude you are lazy unmotivated incel
realistic approach is steal your parent money
buy and take roid see if its change your face, if not proceed to surgerymax.
Still cannot ascend then you can say you done everything and go Rope

• +1
seeing your post i conclude you are lazy unmotivated incel
realistic approach is steal your parent money
buy and take roid see if its change your face, if not proceed to surgerymax.
Still cannot ascend then you can say you done everything and go Rope
my parents are dirt poor and I don't want steroids. I don't need to shrink my cock. It is already lilliputian as it is
Bluepilled as fuck thread; did Reddit get redirected here or something?
You are ugly as sin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck brah i am sorry tbh.

• +1
Yeah.

I think I'm the ugliest one here. In fact it seems like 90% of incels mog me

Dude you are not even ugly change glasses or remove them and shave and get a good ahircut courtains or shaved sides long top and you will be high tier normie fuck off

• +1
Inject

• +1
Also taking steroids will help but you are low inihib bitch

• +1
Also taking steroids will help but you are low inihib bitch
Parents won't let me take steroids. Also they would shrink my already small deformed discolored appendage I call my penis

• +1
View attachment 75930
Lets face it it is over. I am too retarded to get money for expensive surgery and you would be retarded to have any hope for me
> shave facial hair, with that moustaches you look like a faggo
> train neck with weight plate neck curls
> get a decent haircut (pompadour or undercut)
> use blue contact lenses instead of glasses
> minoxidil on eyebrows
> don't wear logo t-shirts

if you followe this advice you would get +1.5 PSL

• +1
> shave facial hair, with that moustaches you look like a faggo
> train neck with weight plate neck curls
> use blue contact lenses instead of glasses
> minoxidil on eyebrows
> don't wear logo t-shirts

if you followe this advice you would get +1.5 PSL
Parents won't let me get medication contacts and I look ugly even without glasses. They won't get me a nice suit or let me get testosterone booster/steroids(I have very low t. Can't even lift a measly 60lbs)
you genuinely are fucking retarded to think 6 measely months at the gym can fix a face like that, you must be brain-damaged or an elaborate troll, I refuse to believe anything else. Decent haircut? Muh better glasses? Muh just squint 24/7? Muh normie tier?

What about his craniofacoai deformity and recession? What about his philtrum? His nose tip?? Big forehead???

yeah bro, just go to the gym and all of those will just be disregarded bc muh muscles will just wet jb pussys!!!!

fag

you did not make a effort you retard
you genuinely are fucking retarded to think 6 measely months at the gym can fix a face like that, you must be brain-damaged or an elaborate troll, I refuse to believe anything else. Decent haircut? Muh better glasses? Muh just squint 24/7? Muh normie tier?

What about his craniofacoai deformity and recession? What about his philtrum? His nose tip?? Big forehead???

yeah bro, just go to the gym and all of those will just be disregarded bc muh muscles will just wet jb pussys!!!!

fag

you did not make a effort you retard

• +1
Mogs tbh. Less ugly and more aled conscious. Looksmax more. That's what this forums for

• +1
Mogs tbh. Less ugly and more aled conscious. Looksmax more. That's what this forums for
There's nothing to do I'd the deformities here at the make my lips look less duckish

• +1
There's nothing to do I'd the deformities here at the make my lips look less duckish
Still mog the everliving fuck out of me and a lot of other people I've seen.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, National Rodgerism and ugly_man
For real? It's fucking over then mate :lul:
Try losing fat tho, it feels like you have decen bones under the bloat
Yes I am 22
Yes I am 22
Yeah I know it's over. If you don't look Max when you're a teenager it's over.
For real? It's fucking over then mate :lul:
Try losing fat tho, it feels like you have decen bones under the bloat
Women don't want men who are unsuccessful as teens. It's a sign of weakness. If you don't lose your virginity by age 18 it's over.
Yes I am 22

Women don't want men who are unsuccessful as teens. It's a sign of weakness. If you don't lose your virginity by age 18 it's over.
A hookers don't count obviously
For those saying I look like a normie,here's a picture of what the average guy looks like just because obviously you forgot.

Yes I am 22

For those saying I look like a normie,here's a picture of what the average guy looks like just because obviously you forgot.
Obviously you could see I am far from being normal

Attachments

• 104834507-portrait-of-an-average-guy-in-his-late-teens-early-twenties-.jpg
    104834507-portrait-of-an-average-guy-in-his-late-teens-early-twenties-.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 15627905509734002683444509607085.jpg
    15627905509734002683444509607085.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SeiGun and LowTierNormie
Just go fuck yourself then mate. You don't wanma get rated, you just want attention and a reason to LDAR

• +1
Do yuo want him to look ogre? Shaved sides area death sentence for fat asses ike him and just don't look great in general.
Only a few people look good in undercuts too It's not at all a widely accepting haircut. Also regular barbers usually fuck it up.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Richard_Hungwell
Are you autistic? How do you looksmax when you have no money as a teenager? You only miss high school and college, 20 is still your second prime for online dating and lifestyle maxxing. When you're 30, you're going to be alone and wishing you did what others on this forum told you the age you are rn.
It's over for you if you don't even try. How the fuck did you get a degree being this much of a lazy fatass?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RM777 and LowTierNormie
it is over.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and itsoverbuddyboyo
Yeah.

I think I'm the ugliest one here. In fact it seems like 90% of incels mog me
I have seen pics of @dodt, he is ugliest by far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and RichardSpencel
Are you autistic? How do you looksmax when you have no money as a teenager? You only miss high school and college, 20 is still your second prime for online dating and lifestyle maxxing. When you're 30, you're going to be alone and wishing you did what others on this forum told you the age you are rn.
It's over for you if you don't even try. How the fuck did you get a degree being this much of a lazy fatass?
Idk

• +1
Yes I am 22

Obviously you could see I am far from being normal
You're a fucking dumbass. Take proper selfies will you? You look different without lens distortion jfl.
Eye area is your main problem. You are also fat (No matter what mommy tells you )
So move out of your house use your deegree and earn $ and get something done with your eyes.
Edit: Nevermind that wasn't you jfl

• +1
You're a fucking dumbass. Take proper selfies will you? You look different without lens distortion jfl.
Eye area is your main problem. You are also fat (No matter what mommy tells you )
So move out of your house use your deegree and earn $ and get something done with your eyes.
It's not the distortion that's how I really look

• +1
No bro look at my edit my bad
Ok
I don't know my mental issues are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Are you okay bro? You sound kind of aspie talking to yourself like that
I might,albeit I am not the sharpest knife(75 IQ ).l was diagnose with adhd

• +1
I might,albeit I am not the sharpest knife(75 IQ ).l was diagnose with adhd
holy fuck how dd you get a degree actually curious

• +1
Jesus man, I'm sorry you look at things this way. Sounds like you're in a really bad place. It doesn't seem like you're listening to anything positive that anyone has to say but I can promise you that things aren't as bad as you think they are As much as it contradicts the essence of this forum; looks really aren't everything, and neither are women. Maybe take some time to develop yourself for your own sake. Fuck what women and some incels on the internet think. Do something that will help you be happy, something for you. Get some direction in your life and think about what's really important to you. There's so much more to life than how you look and how people think of you, and things have the potential to get so much better, you never know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, dodt and x30001
Jesus man, I'm sorry you look at things this way. Sounds like you're in a really bad place. It doesn't seem like you're listening to anything positive that anyone has to say but I can promise you that things aren't as bad as you think they are As much as it contradicts the essence of this forum; looks really aren't everything, and neither are women. Maybe take some time to develop yourself for your own sake. Fuck what women and some incels on the internet think. Do something that will help you be happy, something for you. Get some direction in your life and think about what's really important to you. There's so much more to life than how you look and how people think of you, and things have the potential to get so much better, you never know.
Ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, superighteous and dodt
You look like lowkey richard ramirez

• +1
All he said was "Ok"

damn....

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and RM777
LOSE THE GLASSES THEY MAKE YOU UGLY ASF
SHAVE YOUR PREPUBERTAL MUSTACHE
At least softmax dude, now you are not even using ur potential

• +1
Please stop using this site and seek real mental help because chasing this idea of being a Slayer is hopeless and pointless, especially for someone like you. I know what it's like to be socially inept and the less you give a shit about what people think, the easier life gets.

• +1
Standards died.

obviously

Thanks God I am ugly. My brood would burden the world
Sick of your bitching and defeatism. I will pruchase a moderately priced bottle of champagne the day you are diagnosed with cancer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Redrighthand and superighteous