I am socially autistic and what should i do?

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Got invited to go on a night out on saturday by a female friend I know well with her friends, bear in mins I dont know any of them. I know as soon as I meet them I will be awkward. But this is an oppurtunity I need to expand my social group and refrain from being autsitic.
Should I stay safe and decline the offer.
Or should I go and try to be social and if I dont like the group just wonder off in the middle of the night back home. I am very anxious about this stuff and dont know if i will be accepted in their group. Fuck

just ldar

autists should avoid social situations at all costs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, rockndogs, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
No bro, I’m being serious. There’s nothing that can come from this but embarrassment. I’ve been there.
But I may not get this oppurtunity again and just be outcast even more. What excuse could I give.

But I may not get this oppurtunity again and just be outcast even more. What excuse could I give.
Being an outcast isn’t that bad tbh. You get used to it.

I hate being around people anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Being an outcast isn’t that bad tbh. You get used to it.

I hate being around people anyway.
I get really anxious about this stuff and so I dont know what to do. I have been asked and then declined before, fuck I wish I never got asked in the first place.

You got any excuses to give?

I get really anxious about this stuff and so I dont know what to do. I have been asked and then declined before, fuck I wish I never got asked in the first place.

You got any excuses to give?
Just say that you’re feeling sick and can’t go. That usually worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
There are very few scenarios that this goes well for you and an infinite amount that it will go badly

God speed

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Ive always accepted party inviations and came up with an excuse in the party day to not to go because social anxiety. I have no friends now.

Ive always accepted party inviations and came up with an excuse in the party day to not to go because social anxiety. I have no friends now.
dang. I am in a tiugh situation.

dang. I am in a tiugh situation.

you should go and if everything goes wrong you can always sit on the couch/table and pretend that youre not feeling good, you didnt sleep well last few days because your dog died etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
had this quite often

predrink at home to be low inhib. some groups were boring as hell so i just bailed lol who cares

Alprazolam cures autism, for a few hours.
Don't abuse it though.

Just go, pre-game or take some low inhib drugs if you're that nervous

Don't listen to the people telling you to LDAR, they're self-defeatist fags

Drink before And just say u were with other friends before