I AM THE MOST LOW INHIB GUY HERE BY FAR [*INSANE*]

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
you think you low inhib mog me? you are easily deluded

When I think of the stuff I have done, I seriously think I have several mental illnesses.

Fuck where do I even begin??

- i once set a building on fire

- I punched all my professors in university (I have restraining order issued by federal police now)

- i have been in 97 street fights (with gang members, drug dealers, crackheads, homeless guys and police.)

- i have jumped from 7th storey building (no parachute)

- I eaten all types of insects and feces

- I beat all females for no reason

- I beat males that piss me off

- a pit bull started attacking me so I stoned it and the owner also.

- I have witness 2 tsunamis. Everyone around me crying and praying for god but I am laughing and embracing eternity in hell.

- I steal everything and anything. I have so much money but who cares?? You don’t even need to use credit card when u can just run out of the shop.

And much more that I can’t remember since my memory was deleted (due to being in too many street fights)

all of this is 100% true, I can already see ppl coping ‘muh larp’ but that’s because I low inhib mog them to self harm. I am starting to think I am not normal.

the more I think about this the more I want to go to the mental hospital. Why am I so insane??!

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
you think you low inhib mog me? you are easily deluded

When I think of the stuff I have done, I seriously think I have several mental illnesses.

Fuck where do I even begin??

- i once set a building on fire

- I punched all my professors in university (I have restraining order issued by federal police now)

- i have been in 97 street fights (with gang members, drug dealers, crackheads, homeless guys and police.)

- i have jumped from 7th storey building (no parachute)

- I eaten all types of insects and feces

- I beat all females for no reason

- I beat males that piss me off

- a pit bull started attacking me so I stoned it and the owner also.

- I have witness 2 tsunamis. Everyone around me crying and praying for god but I am laughing and embracing eternity in hell.

- I steal everything and anything. I have so much money but who cares?? You don’t even need to use credit card when u can just run out of the shop.

And much more that I can’t remember since my memory was deleted (due to being in too many street fights)

all of this is 100% true, I can already see ppl coping ‘muh larp’ but that’s because I low inhib mog them to self harm. I am starting to think I am not normal.

the more I think about this the more I want to go to the mental hospital. Why am I so insane??!
1588075063112 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8775, Deleted member 4804 and W0KESTMOTHF
tales from the psych ward

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804