i am the ugliest guy ever

Gengar

Gengar

Moderator 😈
Staff
legit boyos, and here i deluded myself that every once in a while i got iois :lul: now i see they were just out of pity. like "damn, he is ugly. lets make him feel better" :feelswah: but i was too low iq to realize this :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, SpearOfOrion and 7 others
legit boyos, and here i deluded myself that every once in a while i got iois :lul: now i see they were just out of pity. like "damn, he is ugly. lets make him feel better" :feelswah: but i was too low iq to realize this :feelsuhh:

Need pics bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
Its over I guess

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Gengar and 1 other person
i may be low iq but i know better than to show my ugly ass mug on here bhai

Pm me, otherwise this is just a venting thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Gengar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
legit what i thought before i fell asleep last night feeling like shit

i am venting

thanks bro but im legit too ugly af, cant share, plus im high inhib af when it comes to that
Well, I know this feeling. I too want some surgery advice, but the idea of showing my face IS TERRIFYING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Gengar and 2 others
Well, I know this feeling. I too want some surgery advice, but the idea of showing my face IS TERRIFYING
so true especially when everyone here just tells you to rope instead of giving advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Chadeep and 1 other person
no, i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Morpheus and 3 others
pm or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Everyone can’t be Arvid i guess

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Morpheus and 6 others
Don't let your crown slip king

• +1
What is your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
nasram ci na łeb

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, needsolution and 1 other person
Don’t worry habibi in the afterlife you will be a 90 feet tall tetrachad like adam. And have the power of Moses, the beauty of yusha, and other attributes from numerous prophets. You will die soon and won’t suffer in your body that you Would consider A subhuman. Inb4 cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
Don't worry bhai I'm uglier

• +1
My real issue is my nose, bro. From the side, in combination with my some what recessed chin, it looks so goddamn awful. The Way it projects, the way the tip is droopy... And that doesn't include the crookedness from the front view..

No bro you mog me from kurdistan to new delhi
Don't let your crown slip king
Not only do you mog me facially, you got matches with some big titty bitch that wasnt even ugly. You're the king here.
What is your height?
5'10" I'm a curry manlet
Don’t worry habibi in the afterlife you will be a 90 feet tall tetrachad like adam. And have the power of Moses, the beauty of yusha, and other attributes from numerous prophets. You will die soon and won’t suffer in your body that you Would consider A subhuman. Inb4 cope
Thanks for the encouraging message akhi it means a lot to me. I wonder what yusuf aleyhi salaam looked like with the blackpilled story in the Qur'an
You can DM me pics bro/bhai.
Thanks bhai but I'm too high inhib

Don't worry bhai I'm uglier
No bhai you are not. Not a single person that is uglier than me exists

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
Its over

• +1
My real issue is my nose, bro. From the side, in combination with my some what recessed chin, it looks so goddamn awful. The Way it projects, the way the tip is droopy... And that doesn't include the crookedness from the front view..

No bro you mog me from kurdistan to new delhi

Not only do you mog me facially, you got matches with some big titty bitch that wasnt even ugly. You're the king here.

5'10" I'm a curry manlet

Thanks for the encouraging message akhi it means a lot to me. I wonder what yusuf aleyhi salaam looked like with the blackpilled story in the Qur'an

Thanks bhai but I'm too high inhib

No bhai you are not. Not a single person that is uglier than me exists
If you DM one of us then we can discuss how to fix the flaws that you have and you won't have to fret over them anymore (after fixing them, of course).

• +1
PM me if you want and I'l give you advice. You can black out your eyes too if you need to.

• +1
PM me if you want and I'l give you advice. You can black out your eyes too if you need to.
I understand 100% why he doesn't want to DM us, I just hope he comes around to DMing us so we can help him.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL you can trust me bro,dm me, maybe you have looksmaxxing potential and I can give advice, we have known each other for a while

• +1