I am thinking about getting filler for my jaw instead of an implant. Is there anything wrong with filler?

Fillers are temporary but there's no risk of rejection unlike implants.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Mansnob

injecting fillersnmany times has side effects, but there are no side effects with fat graft (except the fact an eyelid fet graft may disappear after 3 years)

Last edited:
injecting fillersnmany times has side effects, but there are no side effects with lipofilling (except the fact an eyelid lipofilling may disappear after 3 years)
So do you think it would be a good idea for me to get lipofilling then for a stronger jaw?

So do you think it would be a good idea for me to get lipofilling then for a stronger jaw?
in my opinion yes because it's much cheaper than an implant (11k for an Eppley's wraparound implant)

Recessed Maxilla+NCT

Your only hope is BSSO+Lefort 1, Rhinplasty, and something to fx that NCT

in my opinion yes because it's much cheaper than an implant (11k for an Eppley's wraparound implant)
I heard a eppley custom wraparound implant is around 18-20k and not 11.

I heard a eppley custom wraparound implant is around 18-20k and not 11.
I think the 18k implants are the ones who cover both jaw and zygos

Recessed Maxilla+NCT

Your only hope is BSSO+Lefort 1, Rhinplasty, and something to fx that NCT
Why not filler instead of BSSO? Also are the lefort surgeries dangerous?
injecting fillersnmany times has side effects, but there are no side effects with lipofilling (except the fact an eyelid lipofilling may disappear after 3 years)
How long do lipofillings last for?

Last edited:
I think the 18k implants are the ones who cover both jaw and zygos
I got quoted 15kish for jaw and like 30kish for both jaw and undereye

Over time fillers stretch out skin and look ogre.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
get fillers to first try. then if it looks good, go for implants. fillers esp for the jaw region cost too much money to sustain.

I will need quote on that.

If you stretch out skin it remains stretched out. Look at extreme fat loss examples. Facial skin is exception from this rule how?

I will need quote on that.

If you stretch out skin it remains stretched out. Look at extreme fat loss examples. Facial skin is exception from this rule how?
Already seems an invalid comparison because a slight bit of filler doesn't equal extreme fat loss.

I have seen plastic surgeons argue it both ways. I am not sure if a major study has been done on this, but now it seems to be mostly conjecture even from plastic surgeons as to the long term effects of fillers.

Custom jaw wrap would look so much better on you. Plus your face looks really big => would have to use a lot of filler (which can quickly get expensive)
So just get the jaw wrap boyo you will thank me later

What kind of side effects?
I got quoted 15kish for jaw and like 30kish for both jaw and undereye
From what surgeon?

Yes, it doesn't last