i am trying to regrow my hair. here's how i feel i lost it and how i'm growing it back and i need some tips

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
my family says it's genetic, but i beg to disagree. my chaddam brother didn't norwood. my normie brother did but he did earlier than i did. but my dad didn't norwood until he was like in his 50s. my cousins never norwooded. i read stress and a bad sleep schedule can cause hair loss and i think that's why i have hair loss.

my mom stressed me out in these past 4 years and was a fuckin nightmare and the ocd also stressed me out, and i had an awful sleep schedule these past 4 years. i also did eat fast food a little more in these past 4 years which can be another factor.

after looking up what to do to regrow hair, here's what i did:

fixed my sleep schedule completely.

trying to eat less junk food and now drinking lots of water (my urine lacks color now)

scalp massages

hair product oil that i put a few times a week

trying to eat more eggs, spinach, almonds, etc. and any other food that helps hair.

trying to be less stressed

i refuse to use finasteride because it causes sexual dysfunction sometimes and i plan to finally lose my virginity and find a GF

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and quakociaptockh
Had been on finasteride and dutasteride for almost 7+ years and maintained EVERYTHING (17 vs 24) at NW1 now with low forehead

During that period the whole 6 years I have been actively fucking with no problems at all

There's no such thing as stress-induced chronic hair loss, if you really believe that it is your case. just google telogen effluvium and try to combat that

If that does not help go for fin / dut depending on stage and age (if you're young and losing only dut can save you probably).

If you have acne, which I had as well due to high DHT, you will be cured as well. Now I don't think I can really see people with better skin than mine (but you will need a few laser procedures for changes from a few years ago and you can maintain perfect skin).

Duta is the way to go, otherwise just shave it and live the virgin wizard life

• +1
Reactions: Satan
There is 99% chance of your hairloss being male pattern baldness. Just because your brother have perfect hair, it doesn't mean you won't go bald. I know brothers where one is balding since he was 20 years old and now at 35 he is completely bald, while his brother has NW0 hairline at 27 years old. Same with me and my twin brother - he started balding at 16 and I had perfect hairline till 25. At 25 I started norwooding.

• +1
I had some thinning at the temples and hairline and went to the doctor, they too a biopsy and told me there was no evidence of androgenic hair loss and there was evidence of minor telogen effluvium and that it would normalize in a few months

it hasnt gotten worse but it hasn gotten any better in like six months

RIP am i fucked boys

i was so stoked when she told me it wasnt androgenic

Take Finasteride and Minoxidil, everything else is cope. Risk of side effects is ultra low.

• +1
Did you forgive your mother for resenting her? Thats why you're depressed and emotional

Super zix 2 + azelaic acid to reduce scalp inflammation (fungus, bacteria) and lower scalp dht.

http://advinfoprod.com/hair_formulas_12.htm

(Niacin + taurine + caffeine) or (b1 + T3 + progesterone) to reduce calcification and fibrosis.

Peppermint oil + rosemary oil + castor oil + dermarolling to promote hair growth.

Chemhead's raw food diet: fruits, raw vegetables, sprouted lentils, microgreens.

Scalp massages

Might also want look at kidney filtration, metabolic acidosis and lymphatic system, (Dr Morse), colon cleaning (water fasting, enemas, salt flush), thyroid (Dr Raypeat), co2 (Dr buteyko, frolov).

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Elvisandreaa
Super zix 2 + azelaic acid to reduce scalp inflammation (fungus, bacteria) and lower scalp dht.

(Niacin + taurine + caffeine) or (b1 + T3 + progesterone) to reduce calcification and fibrosis.

Peppermint oil + rosemary oil + castor oil + dermarolling to promote hair growth.

Chemhead's raw food diet: fruits, raw vegetables, sprouted lentils, microgreens.

Scalp massages

Might also want look at kidney filtration, metabolic acidosis and lymphatic system, (Dr Morse), colon cleaning (water fasting, enemas, salt flush), thyroid (Dr Raypeat), co2 (Dr buteyko, frolov).
Add subliminals, head stands and nofap, you will be NW0 in no time. GTFO with that coping shit. Only fin and min works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, homo_faber and Wannabe6ft2

Scalp massages

Amazing protocol. Will definitely try this.

Do you have a protocol to naturally reduce dht?