That's it. That's the post. I'm happy for myself

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Timelessbrah, Chadeep and 2 others
Details please.

Parabéns

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 8080
Details please.
got a girl to travel from thailand to europe with the sole reason of fucking me.
We went to Highschool together and were friends ever since, so no it's not a greencard situation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, mogstar, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Lifefuel for Stasi-cels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 8080
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 11748, mogstar and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Kristin
got a girl to travel from thailand to europe with the sole reason of fucking me.
We went to Highschool together and were friends ever since, so no it's not a greencard situation
Was that shit tight?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yeah, just wait. The "greencard situation" will come out of the woodwork and rear it's ugly head soon enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and gamma
my kids will be londonvillie 2.0 except giga manlet
and will post here but... thanks
Retard do you actually think this girl will be your wife and start a family with you? She will leave you for Chad soon
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8080
Yeah, just wait. The "greencard situation" will come out of the woodwork and rear it's ugly head soon enough.
k bruh. not what's happening lol. it's a rich girl who was my collegue in a rich boy private school jfl

Congratulations brocell

k bruh. not what's happening lol. it's a rich girl who was my collegue in a rich boy private school jfl
Yeah, I had a rich family in Vietnam offer me 40K on the spot to take their daughter to America.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
Yeah, I had a rich family in Vietnam offer me 40K on the spot to take their daughter to America.
she's not from a poor country like vietnam, and she already has a western nationality, which i cant doxx so no lol

she's not from a poor country like vietnam, and she already has a western nationality, which i cant doxx so no lol
What do you think Thailand is outside the tourist areas? Thailand doesn't have too much more to offer than Vietnam.

What do you think Thailand is outside the tourist areas? Thailand doesn't have too much more to offer than Vietnam.
she isnt from thailand. she was in thailand. and she's in the millionaire class of thailand jfl. her friends live in mansions and own slaves. i dont want to continue this convo no more lol. i have nothing to prove to u jfl

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
she isnt from thailand. she was in thailand. and she's in the millionaire class of thailand jfl. her friends live in mansions and own slaves. i dont want to continue this convo no more lol. i have nothing to prove to u jfl
One thing's for sure, she owns a slave alright.

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Jbw subhuman thread tbh. Nothing more disgusting and vilemaxxed. Good stuff

gj bhai and jfl at @Face is everything

go back to the psychic ward and take ur meds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080